Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (48138 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:
-John Boyega played Finn in star wars

- Moe Sasegbon played wonder woman in Justice league.

- Mo Abudu/Niyi Akinmolayan just broke records with Wedding party 2 .

- Some of Mo Abudu/Kemi Adetiba's records with Wedding party 1 still stand.

- Wizkid defied the odds to beat the likes of Drake to MOBO awards. Also became the fist Artist to perform at Royal Albert Hall.

-Davido broke Naija record for highest grossing Nigerian concert.

Both of them are the biggest artistes in Africa today

-Now Funke Akindele just did another one with avengers

Even the highest grossing Nollywood movies were produced/directed by Yorubas. Kunle Afolayan, Niki Akinmolayan, Tunde Kelani, Biyi Brandee. Some otolos saying they control nollywood don't even know things have changed. We boss that nollywood now. They think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent. Lmao grin cheesy

See, no one comes close to Yorubas in entertainment. You can't tell me nothing. Funny how we barely even brag about it. Oh well...I just did.

Now

No one is arguing with ya.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:

One or two directed movies?.lol I can name more than 10 if you want
lol...chai... I know ur type. Very soon u will even say Yoruba control Hollywood when more Yoruba actors/actresses start acting hollywood movies

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by maclatunji: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

I No Get.

A small role like a member of a crowd.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by sholay2011(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
muhammadmuqtada:
how did she pull it?
She used a rope. grin

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Ihatepork: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
EmekaBlue:
lol...chai... I know ur type. Very soon u will even say Yoruba control Hollywood when more Yoruba actors/actresses start acting hollywood movies

You're dull oh grin. You said one or two yoruba produced movies. I said ill mention more than 10. You're telling me about Hollywood. Oya heboes control nollywood. Can you leave my mentions now?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Maj196(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
The film has been filmed already dropping this year.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:

You're dull oh grin. You said one or two yoruba produced movies. I said ill mention more than 10. You're telling me about Hollywood. Oya heboes control nollywood. Can you leave my mentions now?
with what u just wrote na u dull pass... grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Ogaonos: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:
When you see a certain thing repeatedly, it's necessary to talk about it. Credit has to be given.

- John Boyega played Finn in star wars

- Some of Mo Abudu/Kemi Adetiba's records with Wedding party still stand.

- Wizkid defied the odds to beat the likes of Drake and Jay-z to MOBO awards. Also became the fist Artist to perform at Royal Albert Hall.

-Davido broke Naija record for the highest grossing Nigerian concert.

Even the highest grossing Nollywood movies were produced/directed by Yorubas. Kunle Afolayan, Niki Akinmolayan, Tunde Kelani, Biyi Brandee. Some otolos saying they control nollywood don't even know things have changed. We boss that nollywood now. They think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent. Lmao grin cheesy

It's a also not a coincidence that all the Nigerians who have won the Grammys are Yorubas

See, no one comes close to Yorubas in entertainment. You can't tell me nothing. Funny how we barely even brag about it. Oh well...I just did.

Now
let stop dis tribalism talk.dis 1 of d thin dt nt cool about nairaland.tribalism or belittling other or i beta pass u is d reasn y ghana foolishly attack nigeria entertainment.instead of being part of it.jux as d british movie is part of hollywood also go 4 their music.dis tribalism we ar d one running thins altitude is wat is causing herdmen killings in benue nd many part of 9ja by d headmen murderers.let stop it abeg dnt allow civilized growth nd bring disunity in our environ.because wat d world c is nigeria entertainment wich is shwing us in a positive light.let nt ruin it wit sum silly tribalism dumb talk.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Follygunners: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:
When you see a certain thing repeatedly, it's necessary to talk about it. Credit has to be given.

- Wizkid defied the odds to beat the likes of Drake and Jay-z to MOBO awards. Also became the first African artist to perform at Royal Albert Hall.

-Davido recently broke records for the highest grossing Nigerian concert.

Even the highest grossing Nollywood movies were produced/directed by Yorubas. Kunle Afolayan, Niki Akinmolayan, Tunde Kelani, Biyi Bandele, Ebony life studios. Some otolos saying they control nollywood don't even know things have changed. We boss that nollywood now. They think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent. Lmao grin cheesy

It's a also not a coincidence that all the Nigerians who have won the Grammys are Yorubas

Now

Yoruba 4 Life jooo !!! cool grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Wyttcat: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
@ Ishilove & co

Y'all will soon implode with the way you mask your jealousy. I can bet that you will give an arm and a leg just to have your face for a second packing poo in the movie.
quiverfull:
I hope they give her a serious role, not some silly comic role....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by dasphinx1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by LZAA: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:

You better wake up. It's 2018 and you're still claiming heboes control nollywood. grin Nollywood that the highest grossing movies are Yoruba produced movies. You probably think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent nollywood. Lmao grin cheesy
even ur brodas have been complaining of exclusion from nollywood grin grin grin
igbos created n run it
and i think u mean nneka d pretty serpent
QED
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
obonujoker:

You no dey tire for tribalism?? Every tribe has someone too...... "chiwetel ejiofor"....

and Carmen Ejogo
Chris Obi ( American gods)
Omono okojie (ncis)

I'm yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by odizeey(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wyttcat:
Y'all will soon implode with the way you mask your jealousy. I can bet that you will give an arm and a leg just to have your face for a second packing poo in the movie.
nawa o. The guy just said he hope.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Wyttcat: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
I beg shove that! While some celebrate lies and taunt others over nothing, he's saying the truth and didn't belittle anyone. If you have it flaunt it! Find somewhere to preach your holier than thou.
Ogaonos:
let stop dis tribalism talk.dis 1 of d thin dt nt cool about nairaland.tribalism or belittling other or i beta pass u is d reasn y ghana foolishly attack nigeria entertainment.instead of being part of it.jux as d british movie is part of hollywood also go 4 their music.dis tribalism we ar d one running thins altitude is wat is causing herdmen killings in benue nd many part of 9ja by d headmen murderers.let stop it abeg dnt allow civilized growth nd bring disunity in our environ.because wat d world c is nigeria entertainment wich is shwing us in a positive light.let nt ruin it wit sum silly tribalism dumb talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Biodun1929(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Funke is an A list actress in Nigeria, and it will therefore be painful if she is cast in a 'waka pass' role. Lupita, a Kenyan actress was cast in a role in a Hollywood movie that won her an Oscar. That is worthy of applause, so Funke should not demean herself with bit parts. She is too big for that

You do know that Lupita schooled in America, right? There is a big difference.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Wyttcat: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
He hope what? Let people who know how to talk remember those who know how to listen.
odizeey:
nawa o. The guy just said he hope.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why are we fighting over who is the greatest, You think when Oyinbo see you, he sees ibo or yoruba?!!

He sees the cutest monkey....Better lets love ourselves, before the others can appreciate you better

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by obidevine(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:
Some things have to be said. No apologies or sugarcoating. Credit has to be given.

- Wizkid defied all odds to beat the likes of Drake and Jay-z to MOBO awards. Also became the first African artist to perform at Royal Albert Hall.

Even the highest grossing Nollywood movies were produced/directed by Yorubas. Kunle Afolayan, Niki Akinmolayan, Tunde Kelani, Biyi Bandele, Kemi Adetiba, Ebony life studios. Some otolos saying they control nollywood don't even know things have changed. We boss that nollywood now. They think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent. Lmao grin cheesy

It's a also not a coincidence that all the Nigerians who have won the Grammys are Yorubas. I won't even talk about Fela

Now

Moe Sasegbon did not play Wonder woman, she played an Amazon soldier in the movie. Gal Gadot played wonder woman
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by riyanxeally(f): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Now I know ure a learner tribalistic fool..whose gat nollywood in d frst place..smh
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Orpe7(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by odizeey(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wyttcat:
He hope what? Let people who know how to talk remember those who know how to listen.
even funke no dey tribalistic like una.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by nedu2000(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Prefer funke to the rest(genevive,tonto,mercy,stella damacus etc). Funke is purely talented,definitely didnt go all sexy appeal mode to gain relevance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by refreshrate: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:
Some things have to be said. No apologies or sugarcoating. Credit has to be given.

- Wizkid defied all odds to beat the likes of Drake and Jay-z to MOBO awards. Also became the first African artist to perform at Royal Albert Hall.

Even the highest grossing Nollywood movies were produced/directed by Yorubas. Kunle Afolayan, Niki Akinmolayan, Tunde Kelani, Biyi Bandele, Kemi Adetiba, Ebony life studios. Some otolos saying they control nollywood don't even know things have changed. We boss that nollywood now. They think we are still in the era of Ada the serpent. Lmao grin cheesy

It's a also not a coincidence that all the Nigerians who have won the Grammys are Yorubas. I won't even talk about Fela

Now

Chiwetel Ejiofor...one name to crown them all.
Tribalism no let you think things through...

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by ogtavia(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
kennygee:

Bad belle, its the truth.

She's one of 80 cast members tho as an Extra, she didn't make noise about it. Some other pple would have blown all the trumpets on social media. Her name is on the credits, so proud of her.
Hey Kennygee ...Happy New Year..Have a remarkable 2018...
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Yoshy: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
A good way to market Africa, carry one of our own from Nigeria, you're good to go.
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Hydronium(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nanda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by chidostans: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ihatepork:

Now

Forgive me....I called you an idiot. I spoke too hastily. You are not. Had I given it more thought, I would have called you an ozzzzwor.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Funke is an A list actress in Nigeria, and it will therefore be painful if she is cast in a 'waka pass' role. Lupita, a Kenyan actress was cast in a role in a Hollywood movie that won her an Oscar. That is worthy of applause, so Funke should not demean herself with bit parts. She is too big for that

Lupita is NOT a Kenyan actress! Though she's Kenyan...there is a difference

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Ihatepork: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
chidostans:

Forgive me....I called you an idiot. I spoke too hastily. You are not. Had I given it more thought, I would have called you a ozzzzwor.

Wow. Sounds like that's what you call your mother. Please tell me more grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congrats if this is real. cool cool
Re: Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wow... This is nice. Lots of movies to watch out for this year. I can't wait to see this one, the sequel to 50 shades and the Disney movie featuring Oprah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.