Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Be Careful With Your Actions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Careful With Your Actions (411 Views)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Be Careful With Entertainment / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful With Your Actions by FaithfulServant(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
“For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil” (Ecclesiastes 12:14).

The Holy Scriptures has admonished us to be careful with our words and actions. Some say “it is a free world” and they are to do whatever they like, but I tell you the truth, the world is not totally free because all our words and actions will be brought to judgment on the day of judgment (Matthew 12:36).

Do you serve the Lord in hypocrisy and you feel no one knows? The Lord knows, and judgment awaits all hypocrites. Turn away from your hypocrisy and begin to serve the Lord in spirit and in truth (Matthew 6:5). It is never too late to start all over but if you choose to continue that way, when you die in that state, we will all cry for you.

Remain holy because without holiness no man shall see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14). If holiness is not yet found in your life, turn away from all unrighteousness and embrace that which is good because everything is being taken record of and will surely be brought to book (Romans 6:13).

Be honest because God hate dishonesty and lying lips are abomination to the Lord, but they that are honest are His delight (Proverbs 12:22). In honesty, confess all your sins to God (Romans 10:10) and make restitution of all your wrong doing and you will be granted pardon by the Lord (2 Chronicles 7:14). Be honest also in your work place. Don’t take bribe because it’s not acceptable by the Lord.

Flee from all youthful lust, whether sexual lust or lust for material gain and pleasure (2 Timothy 2:22). Flee the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life (1 John 2:16). Be mindful of what you watch with your eyes. As Jesus Christ our Lord rightly said that the eyes is the light of the body and if the eyes is full of light, the whole body shall be filled with light also (Matthew 6:22).

Serve God with a pure heart free from all unrighteousness and without hypocrisy as earlier stated, and in due time, you will reap the reward (Matthew 5:8 ) .

Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for the gift of life. I plead Oh God that you give me the heart (Ezekiel 36:26) and mind to serve you in spirit and in truth (John 4:24) and any act of hypocrisy in my journey to your kingdom, Lord I pray you take it away. In Jesus name. Amen.

Photo credit: jvn2k07

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2018/01/be-careful-with-your-actions.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

As The Annual Fasting And Prayers At The Rccg Has Commenced........ / Sex Dolls Sinful?! The Truth / Police Arrest Onitsha ‘beggars’ Who Make N25,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.