Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Are The Governors Right's On Security Of The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Governors Right's On Security Of The State (340 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole / Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Governors Right's On Security Of The State by longlong: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
When it comes to land laws ,we all know our governors have so many rights granted to them by our constitution. But when it comes to security,from the looks of things right know in Nigeria it shows they have very low control of the security agencies we have in nigeria .

How can a governor be waiting for the federal government to take action in his state .

I don't know much about politics and political rights, i just want to know if the governors of a state has any rights when it comes to security

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shun Differences Accommodate New Entrants - Gov Ajimobi / Save Lives, Do Not Be Like Wicked Mass Murderers Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & Gang / Where Is Lei Mohammed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.