Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo (30765 Views)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Fight Over Athena, Their Child’s Custody / Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by chccho(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Igbos will not like this Billionaire Pic grin.
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by babtuns76(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigCassava:
Ovation magazine boss ,chief delemomodu shared a picture of himself with the 2nd richest man in Nigeria and globacom boss, chief micheal adeniyi agbolade isolated adenuga captured together at an event sitting next to each other as the ovation boss called him bull and civilian general ,the true spirit of Africa and indeed a silent power house.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/mike-adenuga-and-delemomodu-captured.html?m=1
A won Baba olowo.!?

Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by IamGoke(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
See as Dele Momodu be for him side??
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by frugal(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
holuwajobar:
i wonder if mike uses glo to browse... service is just too poor
Adenuga uses Mtn.
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by peetay(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
64 year old Otunba can pass for a 50 year old. I have heard of money talks. Money shows is more like it now.
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by holuwajobar(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
frugal:
Adenuga uses Mtn.
thought as much
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by icon8: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2018
bigCassava:
Ovation magazine boss ,chief delemomodu shared a picture of himself with the 2nd richest man in Nigeria and globacom boss, chief micheal adeniyi agbolade isolated adenuga captured together at an event sitting next to each other as the ovation boss called him bull and civilian general ,the true spirit of Africa and indeed a silent power house.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/mike-adenuga-and-delemomodu-captured.html?m=1

Na autocorrect change Isola to isolated ba?

Kontinu...
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by Neoteny(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Busybodi Dele.

Everywhere and nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by miracool946: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Christafarian:
embarassed
FIRST, Look at the picture, then take a breath. Then take a long look again. Then you will agree with me that the two are wealthy men by all standards.

FACT: You can be as wealthy, and in fact, wealthier than they both. All you need is ;
[1]. Believe in God.
[2]. Discover the you
[3]. Be incurably disciplined.
[4]. Imbibe all other Wealth Principles.

As regarding No. 1, I know there are multibillionaires who are atheists. The KEYWORD is "Belief".*
U must b a billi ursef
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by CoachEdward(m): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Money is very important. just create an idea that can bring solution to people. globacom@ Adenuga and Ovation TV@Dele.
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerian rich men can be fat. see the 2 of them like sumo wrestlers but they fresh well well sha
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by pipz(m): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2018
QuietHammer:
So this is the father of Paddy 'Gay' Adenuga

Shame on you for this ur senseless comment. Instead of you to thank God so u can become a useful being u r here defaming people that God has blessed. Ur better beg God for forgiveness so he can free u from ur village holding ur destiny
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by thespokenword: 3:31am On Jan 11, 2018
hobermener:
Dele is such an asslicker!! Little wonder davido reffered to him as my boi.
You are what you type on this forum. My advice: if you are younger than Davido, face your education and be focused. However, If you are older than him, I say you need to get someone older than him to learn from. Remember, he has all the money to correct some of his mistakes over time. But you,.........
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by Nuheights(m): 3:40am On Jan 11, 2018
I like Adenuga's glo cap!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by nedu2000(m): 4:38am On Jan 11, 2018
On the surface these are easy points to lay out but it is beyond that,may i ask how wealthy you are?
Christafarian:
embarassed
FIRST, Look at the picture, then take a breath. Then take a long look again. Then you will agree with me that the two are wealthy men by all standards.

FACT: You can be as wealthy, and in fact, wealthier than they both. All you need is ;
[1]. Believe in God.
[2]. Discover the you
[3]. Be incurably disciplined.
[4]. Imbibe all other Wealth Principles.

As regarding No. 1, I know there are multibillionaires who are atheists. The KEYWORD is "Belief".*

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by QuietHammer(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2018
pipz:

Shame on you for this ur senseless comment. Instead of you to thank God so u can become a useful being u r here defaming people that God has blessed. Ur better beg God for forgiveness so he can free u from ur village holding ur destiny
You are mad
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by ashjay001(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
the only Nigerian billionaire that doesn't dine with politicians.

Oh, he dines with politicians, just not publicly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Do I have to change location before I can be able to browse with a flawed network?
SuccesYear:
am browsing and happy here.

Kindly change residence.... Lol
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2018
But glo is own by ibb na.Adenuga is a figurehead.
sodiqapril:
the only Nigerian billionaire that doesn't dine with politicians.
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Glo network is useless to many Nigerians
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by chccho(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
VajanahDischaj:
Glo network is useless to many Nigerians

As if any of them tell u to get on your knees and "sing with their Microphone u no go sing tire"
Re: Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo by Jsucre(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
biblegirl:
na wa o abeg when will they capture me together with Mark Zuckeberg
take camera to your dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity Worsens As Banks Limit Withdrawals, ATMs Run Dry / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.