Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s (528 Views)

Get Instant P.O.S / Get Instant P.O.S / To Start P.O.S Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s by ajoyeleke(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good evening fellow nairalanders, my business moguls and the bankers in the house. I'am a young graduate who just finished nysc but cannot cope with the stress of getting the non-exixtent white collar job in the country.
I have a lucrative business idea of using point of sale machine (p.o.s) in places that are populated but without available bank nearby, so people can withdraw with their a.t.m cards while I give them cash and also deposit money for them via my mobile transfer. This is lucrative as I can make extra 3,000 naira as gain daily.
So my questions are:

1: what are the condition for getting p.o.s machine from the bank?
2: how much commission does the bank charge per transaction?
3: Are there any other extra charges like monthly maintenance e.t.c?
4: Is there any monthly target by the bank?
5: how fast can getting the machine be processed?
6: Other questions u feel might be relevant in this line of business which I didn't think of?

If you know of some populated places especially in south west (university, college of education, ploythecnics) that are not having banks or a.t.m nearby pls kindly suggest them thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 pls save a soul
This is not a snake thread but one that can save a soul
Tnx
Re: Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s by mrjojo: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
You can register with Paga or quick tell Quick Pay agent. Google to know more
Re: Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s by ajoyeleke(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Lalasticlala I know its not snake, but help me move it to front page for more advice

Help a soul
Re: Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s by Chriswazo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Interesting question, I must say. Lala this really deserves fp
Re: Help A Nairalander On How To Request For P.o.s by ajoyeleke(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, my business moguls and the bankers in the house. I'am a young graduate who just finished nysc but cannot cope with the stress of getting the non-exixtent white collar job in the country.
I have a lucrative business idea of using point of sale machine (p.o.s) in places that are populated but without available bank nearby, so people can withdraw with their a.t.m cards while I give them cash and also deposit money for them via my mobile transfer. This is lucrative as I can make extra 3,000 naira as gain daily.
So my questions are:

1: what are the condition for getting p.o.s machine from the bank?
2: how much commission does the bank charge per transaction?
3: Are there any other extra charges like monthly maintenance e.t.c?
4: Is there any monthly target by the bank?
5: how fast can getting the machine be processed?
6: Other questions u feel might be relevant in this line of business which I didn't think of?

If you know of some populated places especially in south west (university, college of education, ploythecnics) that are not having banks or a.t.m nearby pls kindly suggest them thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 pls save a soul
This is not a snake thread but one that can save a soul
Tnx

I posted this article over a month ago begging the mods to help move it to front page so I can get advice on ow to start my own business but they ignored it.

Today I am happy I later got d pos within 3weeks without the help of Nairaland.

Nairaland mods and SEUN u can rot in hell, if it is bbn thread u will rush it to FP without a single comment

Useless fools

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Money Online Viewing Adverts / Sesame Seed Seller/sesame seed exporter//Sesame seed / We Are Open For Investors And Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.