Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,346 members, 6,246,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 April 2021 at 03:15 PM

Buy Clean Rides At The Best Affordable Price You Can Get! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Clean Rides At The Best Affordable Price You Can Get! (475 Views)

2013 And 2010 Toyota Venza Very Clean Rides / 05 Lexus Lx470 Used. 09 R350 4matic Benz Used. 07 S500 Benz Used. Clean Rides... / BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Clean Rides At The Best Affordable Price You Can Get! by walecoalxy: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2010
If you are intrested in buying a car from cotonou at a reasonable price.it wouldnt be a bad choice if you decide to give me a trial.In cotonou you get to meet different dealers at different parks.we would check around the market and settle for the best cars at affordable prices that would soothe your budget,i assure you of getting the best car for you with a reasonable mileage.

Any part of the country that you reside, your car would be delivered to your doorstep in two to three days after complete payment.

HERE IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION ON HOW IT GOES,

On the first day of visit to the market,you dont need to come to the market with the full cash of the car,all u need do is come up with 25 to 35k,5 to 10k for transport fee and 20k is deposit for the car we want to purchase.cash can be withdrawn from one of the nigerian banks at the boarder which connects nigeria and cotonou.The complete payment is made the same day or the next day depending on how soon we are able to get the car.

The car gets to lagos withnin two days after payment has been made.i get my agency fee has soon as the car has been delivered.i suggest you buzz me up and lets start business,

Contact info 07035481209,07040167329

walecolexy@yahoo.com

OLAWALE,

(1) (Reply)

Now Available: 30 Tonns And 20 Tonns Trucks For Hire,for Western Operations Only / Urgently Need A Toyota Camry 2000/2001 With The Following Specs / Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou Delivered To Your Door Step 3 - 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.