Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

“I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride (1972 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by HeWrites(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2018
This is what happens when Nigerians look beyond tribal sentiments and let love lead. This is really beautiful.

A pilot with Arik Air, Yusuf Adewale from Lagos State got married to his Hausa bride, Islama Dasuki from Kano State, over the weekend.

The best part of their love story is that they started dating after he slid into her Dm on Twitter.

See his post below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/i-bless-day-i-slid-into-that-dm-yoruba.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by HeWrites(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by sehin79(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2018
the lady fine but no doubt the gye na fine bobo too note am not gay oo lol
abeg let the lady know shes got a great gye too.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by correctguy101(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Hausa girls can take care of man but don't ever make them angry o, else you'd end up like Mohammed....

My Hausa girl is still at school in Nigeria State. Once she's in Lagos, I always had to lie to every orobo that I'm traveling. ....$mh
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by NaoSlay: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2018

Let the female ape remove her make up and let see her real face.

Girls be disguising under make up to look like super girl since 10BC.

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by TheHistorian(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2018
When the funds are robust and tall. . .All Pussies succumb irrespective of ethnic differences.

Tribalists can kill themselves on NL. . .#shior

1 Like

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by deeLima86(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2018
All I see is money money money...without it you can't just slide into that dm and come out with a kill.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Smellymouth: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Awon sliders.

Truth be told.. Na untop fine boy fine girl things.. If na the other way round such meeting won't even happen... So if you are ugly like me and you are thinking of sliding into some ladies DMs, My broda the DM go be like Ororo when dey inside condom. U go slide out immediately..
Let's tell ourselves the truth..

2 Likes

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by donstan18: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2018
And the ones who don't reply DM will rush to their wedding to drag rice, malt and dry meat.

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2018
So nice.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by braine(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Virus777: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

I put it to you that you will never be able to date or marry a lady as beautiful as that.

Fine you no fine, shishi you no get, how you wan take do am. undecided
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Evablizin(f): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
shocked

Pretty couple,sliding into DM'S must continue this 2018.

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by NaoSlay: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Virus777:

I put it to you that you will never be able to date or marry a lady as beautiful as that.

Nairaland is a faceless forum, meditate on that word, you might not know who you're chatting with.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Snow02: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2018
damn she fine
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Evablizin(f): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Seriously Neoslay judge yourself with this your comment,you get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Snow02: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:
When the funds are robust and tall. . .All Pussies succumb irrespective of ethnic differences.

Tribalists can kill themselves on NL. . .#shior
LMAO facts
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by NaoSlay: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Seriously Neoslay judge yourself with this your comment,you get sense at all?

Warn yourself.

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by olalat(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
correctguy101:
Hausa girls can take care of man but don't ever make them angry o, else you'd end up like Mohammed....

My Hausa girl is still at school in Nigeria State. Once she's in Lagos, I always had to lie to every orobo that I'm traveling. ....$mh
They are lazy jare. Only good at buying gold and other jewelry. Wetin person go take Hausa woman do. She agreed to marry the guy cos of his status. Shikena.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by MiaB(f): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Virus777:

It's a gal.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Evablizin(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Warn yourself.

SWERVE!!!

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by NaoSlay: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
SWERVE!!!

blah blah blah

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Say no to weed!!!
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by correctguy101(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2018
olalat:
They are lazy jare. Only good at buying gold and other jewelry. Wetin person go take Hausa woman do. She agreed to marry the guy cos of his status. Shikena.

Nope, mine is a great cook and she has a boutique.. In fact she's not lazy at all.
Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by correctguy101(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Say no to weed!!!

Re: “I Bless The Day I Slid Into That DM” - Yoruba Guy Gushes Over His Hausa Bride by Jodha(f): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Virus777:

Naoslay right now...

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves, (PHOTO / Shocking:lady Dies After Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before Oral $ex / 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.