Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (74755 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by netflicks(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Small pikin.. ..talk
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by noxy1962(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Chioma will soon finish the 30 billion in the akant.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Sharon6(f): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Another baby mama in the making.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Young4jose: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Nonsense News every where in NL #

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Damfostopper(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Doggy style with a slim girl is like eating with fork n knife all you hear is chan chan chan

2 Likes

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by datfreshdoc(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2018
lmaooo... Davido gats enter every tribe cheesy #OneAfrica
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by OluDare01(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Ndawe
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by chuckjonesautos: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:
I'm looking for a David :-)

who wants to be my David?

Lol
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by chuckjonesautos: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Damfostopper:
Doggy style with a slim girl is like eating with fork n knife all you hear is chan chan chan

Lmao!
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

What would you do with a David that you wouldn't do with an Akpan?
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by adejaresalami1(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2018
This child na babanla money miss road

Wa de pada jiya e
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Mememan: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

My name is Dauda, do you mind?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Diiike(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Uniquexty(f): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Snow02:
lemme hide my face
Lol... Don't be like that abeg.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by purem(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

All the PMs u've received since u joined NL, u've not seen ur David among abi?

Am not a fan of sending pm to broke olosho tho undecided
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

I'm David friend, Goliath.

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by DrinkWater10: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2018
H
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by anochuko01(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

only if you're chioma or Goliath
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Jac007(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

Will you be my Dj Cuppy? grin
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Johncuba(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

My middle name is David buh my niggaz call me dauda. I am game ma'am.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Vyolet(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Na so.
oga you never get money ooohhhh. Many visitors for this show can still hire you to misbehave. We can still book your hotel room and pay your welfare.
You no even fit face Cardi B. Na for Instagram you day beg for collabo. Person way you and am day stage but dem no gree you talk business with her for backstage.

You never get money Davido. Money men full town dem no day talk. When una see poor men children una go day claim say una day splash money. how much you splash? You buy her Lamborghini?
You don ever buy any girl Ferrari?
Davido you don buy private jet give babe?
You don build hotel dash babe?
You don open any company call am your girlfriend name?
Which girl have you really give international fame?
If you really love that girl dash her grammy award way you win
No Kanye West na make Amber famous?
No be don Jazzy day polish Tiwa life so?
You day say no love babe way you no fit put finger for her hand.
Empty drums way day make noise.

All dem Jay z and Jermaine dupri dem never make noise na local star way manage enter private jet won talk. Ordinary CNN interview dem never grant you. Go interview for big shows na.
All these boys no get wave oh. Even Majek Fashek dem penetrate America pass all these ones.
No better American producer don produce your songs.
no better director don direct any music video.
make dem thank God say the population of Nigeria big oh. cos if to say these boys na from small country like Togo, dem for no see light. Cos all these are not talents. They are still classified and potentials.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Jac007(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Damfostopper:

Lol...you may be right sha grin Will try it out
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by cstr1001: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
The girl no fine sef.
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Fasinaomolade: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Girlfriend or soon to be baby mama
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Obidon042: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Another baby mama load....
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by Barzinime(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2018
i will be your Goliath
Evaberry:

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by freemandgenius(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Na so.
oga you never get money ooohhhh. Many visitors for this show can still hire you to misbehave. We can still book your hotel room and pay your welfare.
You no even fit face Cardi B. Na for Instagram you day beg for collabo. Person way you and am day stage but dem no gree you talk business with her for backstage.

You never get money Davido. Money men full town dem no day talk. When una see poor men children una go day claim say una day splash money. how much you splash? You buy her Lamborghini?
You don ever buy any girl Ferrari?
Davido you don buy private jet give babe?
You don build hotel dash babe?
You don open any company call am your girlfriend name?
Which girl have you really give international fame?
If you really love that girl dash her grammy award way you win
No Kanye West na make Amber famous?
No be don Jazzy day polish Tiwa life so?
You day say no love babe way you no fit put finger for her hand.
Empty drums way day make noise.

All dem Jay z and Jermaine dupri dem never make noise na local star way manage enter private jet won talk. Ordinary CNN interview dem never grant you. Go interview for big shows na.
All these boys no get wave oh. Even Majek Fashek dem penetrate America pass all these ones.
No better American producer don produce your songs.
no better director don direct any music video.
make dem thank God say the population of Nigeria big oh. cos if to say these boys na from small country like Togo, dem for no see light. Cos all these are not talents. They are still classified and potentials.
nice one.finish him!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by wildchild02: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Baddest himself

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai by HITTED(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

The girlfriend of Davido might be a deformed malnourished bitch if anything goes by.

That may be the reason why he's hiding the face.

what the essence of spending money on a beast and saying 'if you no get money, hide your face'.

Hate him all you want, he's still better than Wizkid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.