Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency (27242 Views)

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by slimghost(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
This shows you how clueless, mean and useless this Government is.
Only mad men and sycophants feeding off this administration would still support this failure of a Government.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by BENSIR: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
This govt is shameless

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Mark my words, APC would lose the 2019 elections in grand style.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by iycebube: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Wat kind of country am I from wat is dis,are they politicizing with peoples life,How long will the youths of this great nation continue to accept this poho,We must do something or one day we will wake up to nothing,can you imagine statements from the presidency,sumtin that should be covered is being discussed as a normal phenomena,why,My people why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
slimghost:

Do you mean the idiot you quoted?

Yes the evil Jesus loves you guy.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Igbodicool(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
for telling you the bitter truth. That is how idiotic pigs of Biafra roll
I have never seen stupidity personified until I come across Satanisyourfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by otr1(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
So because Jonathan was too daft to take any action, this government should continue on the same path?
Why was this government voted into office against all odds if it keeps comparing itself to Jonathan government as a lesser evil?
Those who wasted their votes on this useless government expected it to get rid of all the things wrong with the immediate past government, and not to experience it again, even at a lesser rate.
This government has overstayed its welcome and anyone seen voting for it again in 2019 is an enemy of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by swagagolic01(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Haganah:
Buhari is dumb and that is his constitutional right.

But to surround yourself with dumb colleagues and supporters? Waoh that’s abuse of his right to be dumb!

Must this uncircumcised Fulani fool continue to paint the worthy ones amongst us as dull to the international community?

Chai shocked shocked shocked wicked you are

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by emitope: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
This is weird..... The fact that this amount died during the last dispensation means you should have looked into ways to eliminating the menace now. They want an award for a lesser number of lives lost abi? This are human lives o not lacasera bottles nor mopping sticks.
I'm sorry but Femi Adesina must have had his head up in his other end before saying this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Benqozenero(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Since the presidency has officially agreed that herdsmen has taken many lives of the citizens the government should be protecting, then what's stopping Buhari from proscribing them as terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by jeevyww(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
I am sure if Buhari can't get an erection in the other room he would blame Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Harrynight(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
when will these nonsense blame game stop

so because herdsmen kills under previous admin thats why u conveniently keep silent and allow those demons to kill under ur admin

u claim u can tackle all this problems hence demand out vote why not do ur job and stop complaining and blaming game?

liers, incompetent, clueless and incapable set of thives we hav in powers

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
And that's enough reason for them to kill more abi? Shay u see u life. Anumpam

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Sijo01(f): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2018
So because herdsmen killed 756 people during the last administration, APC want to outshine them by engaging their herdsmen foot soldiers to wipe out a whole state.

It shall never be well with APC. angry

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by junglej: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Can u imagine this dick? People are dying and he is here comparing numbers. If it were in civilized nation, the ass would have been fired.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by mkoabiola: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Hw dd Femi Adeshina becomes d spokesman of the president is still is a mystery to me .

He is d worst spokesman frm 1960 till date

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Adekdammy: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Why does this government likes referring to Gej anytime they want to justify their failures?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by chris31(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerians una don see wetin we do ourselves next time we hear change make we ask question

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by kingsmaila(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
It's high time this Government stopped comparing its faults with the past government. Take the bull by the horns.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by arrestdarrester: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
We are the ones empowering these herdsmen. Let's stop eating beef completely. Apart from being a healthy decision, it will stop this killing of fellow humans for COWS.

Why can't these wicked people ranch their cattle? Why are they talking about grazing colonies for cows? Is this not the height of wickedness? Did they give you and I colonies for our chickens and pigs? Did we not buy land and build pens for our animals?

They are using cattle rustling as an excuse. Cattle rustling was a usual occurrence in countries like Mexico until farmers started ranching their cattle. Let them ranch their cattle for humanity sake.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Harrynight(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
sometimes ill jus relax on my sofa and imagining what these guys are possibly smoking at Abuja

that must be original

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by nwolisar: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
What a dunce? So is that why your principal hasn't tried at least to nip it in...

That he is Fulani is all the more reason why he should eschew his plagiarised speech "I am for everybody and for nobody"

This guy is becoming more foolish by the day sef

Nonsense and Adeshina

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeria is very stupid ooh
God forbid
This rubbish don't happen in any country as far as I know
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by israelmao(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
You said we should not politicize this but here you are politicizing it already.Two years on and more Jonathan remains APC's woe for its failures,indecision,selective justice,nepotism,despotism and belated actions.My heart bleeds for this puppet government.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Reference(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Oga don't worry, in 2019, we'll look for someone else to do this job.

Simple. That is what democracy is all about. Getting someone to do the job. I go to the mechanic to repair my car. After two years he cannot make progress but keeps blaming me at every call of frustration for the accident I had with it.... but you promised heaven and earth you could fix it. Exactly when do I get fed up and ask the tailor to return my cloth. Because by the time he eventually sews it this my pot belly will have out grown his measurements all those years ago.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by xaggar(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
bejeria101:

Yusuf bike accident!

Haven't you heard?! The road which he rode upon was constructed by Jonathan's government.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by mywells: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
this boy called adesina or what ever is so clue less like his dry fish boss.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Adekdammy: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
That is good observation.

Your moniker has no correlation with your person, playing statistics with human lives and trying to justify this failure of a government.

What will Jesus do?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by IYANGBALI: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
So the whole thing now boils down to comparison and GEJ?God who did we offend to have deserved this kind of government in Nigeria?

How is Yusuf doing in the hospital now?we must definitely visit the sin of the father on the son and other children.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Kelzzzzx(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
But this is actually the height of cluelessness, he mustn't blame GEJ for all his shortcomings nau.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.