Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo (14692 Views)

N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard / N-power: Why Nigerians Should Report Candidates Who Already Have Jobs / N-power: Why Nigerians Should Report Candidates Who Already Have Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by stevups(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2018
I used my stipend to learn a skill that pays. At least for the first time I enjoy government. Npower is an innovation that must not die.

1 Like

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by thunderbabs: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not my fault you don't understand democracy.

If you are your types must complain learn to know where to channel your views.

Fine... Did i channel my initial comment on ur mention? So, just face ur govt class

1 Like

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by GavelSlam: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2018
thunderbabs:

Fine... Did i channel my initial comment on ur mention? So, just face ur govt class

Can face anything and any mention on Nairaland.

Free forum.
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by thunderbabs: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Can face anything and any mention on Nairaland.

Free forum.

I own ma mention. Mr anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by GavelSlam: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
thunderbabs:

I own ma mention. Mr anywhere belle face

No you don't.

What can you do about people quoting you?

Nada.

So just enjoy or endure it whichever way you see the glass.
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by Ken4Christ: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Temidayo9:
Because of NPOWER you write this epistles?

She needs deliverance from poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by Akious2k2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
safarigirl:
you have obviously never been to any higher institution in your life, hence such disturbing ignorance.

So, in you village, Faculties of Education are called University of Education? You think anyone who calls a faculty of education a University at an interview will get the job?

Secondly, do you know what a BSc is? It is a Bachelor of Science degree. They cannot give you a BSc if you graduated from a Faculty of Education, what you get from graduating from a Faculty of Education is a BEd which is Bachelor of Education

I suggest you educate yourself before quoting me next time, rather than being arrogant about things you obviously know nothing of
Now I understand where the problem lies... Let me break it down for you
I am not saying that Faculty & University can be used interchangeably. My drift is that the university in question specializes only in "Faculty of Education" thereby giving it the name "University of Education", just like we have "Universities of Agriculture" which are meant to offer only Agricultural Courses and Universities of Technology for Engineering Courses (But not like that nowadays)... Must I spell it out?

And I am not arguing BSc or BEd with you... You should have known that's a typo error from the op if you're learned

1 Like

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by Tizzyreal: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Take advantage of this seminar that is starting from 11th Jan to 27th feb. This seminar is going to be a powerpack of hot information that is targeted to help you level up this year. This seminar is going to train you on how to;

A. Make money designing shirts, canvas, mugs, jugs, towels, etc online and sell them in dollars without the need of a website or design studio. All that is needed are just your sense of arts and creativity in designing shirts, bags, towels, etc for sale.

B. How to get atleast 10k and more unique, real and active traffic to your website or blog for free.

C. How to Advertise your business without paying ads fee or affliate fee. You set up a business platform for free and your business will be linked to buyers in need of your goods and services worldwide.

D. Most Chinese Schools are currently in high demand for English language Teachers worldwide, and the pay ranges from $1000-$2500 per month based on qualification, country and experience with free accommodation and work visa for 2 years. If you posses a degree or B.Ed, or diplima in English with atleast 2yrs teaching experience as an English teacher, then this seminar is for you.

To benefit from this training, just add me on WhatsApp with this number 08064671964. For the English teaching vacancy, the application will close on Feb 28. Do not miss this opportunity, join the seminar on time. Normally i charge N5,000 for this kind of seminars, but I'm giving it out from 11th jan to 27th feb at a token price of N2,000. Note, at any time you join, i will begin afresh with you till 27th feb
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by uba1991: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
9japrof:
Because of 30,000 naira per month, Buhari don turn your hero, poverty na bastard.

Imagine a government who could have done better, a government that corners the juicer jobs in CBN, Customs, NNPC, FIRS for their wards and cronies only to dash you 30k job of N-Power and you are shouting nonsense.

Sister walahi you need Jesus and a resounding slap to reset your brain to default and wake you from the buhsrised hypnotherapy you are undergoing
I know u don't av brain but pls use ur leg to think. A government dat gave graduate nothing and a government dat provide an opportunity for graduate to earn 30k which one ll u prefer?
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by bukasons: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by Yusuf54: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeria is a Country that deserve someone like North Korean President....

2 Likes

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by monimekaz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
IMASTEX:
One word for you ops. "When a man stays too long in the dark that he is now able to partially find his ways around. Soon, he begins to see no need for light"

you just made my day. God bless you in every area of your life.

1 Like

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by npowerng: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Baawaa:

I am a female graduate of Tai-solarin University of Education, Ogun state with a BSc Certificate in Industrial Chemistry. The forlorn hope about the future started gripping me two months to graduation, driving me to a point of sickness. I came from a poor family not privileged to have the right connection for people like me to secure a job after graduation.

I got sick more and more listening to stories of frustration told by those who graduated before me. Many of them, out of frustration became apprentices to learn menial jobs. Many who languished under inclement weather of bad economy turned to prostitution to eke out life. Many ended up as mere servants in the homes of even the middle class, contending with attendant insults and low self-esteem. Even those who got supposedly good jobs lament bitterly about poor pay and treatment of ignominy by the agencies who recruited them. Majority of young graduates, I know are still in their parents homes, degenerating by the day. I had prayed every day to God to make my case different. Yes, there were few privileged graduates who earned good jobs, yet, they could be counted on fingertips, I had hoped to be one of them.

After graduation in 2014, I was posted to Kebbi State in 2015 for mandatory National Youths Service. I love Kebbi for the peace and tranquility it offered, coming from the southwestern part of Nigeria. Within a year of my service in Kebbi, I opened my mind to the possibility of becoming a rice merchant. This is because, Kebbi by the grace of the Anchor Borrowers Programme initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had become a leading state in the growth of rice. My plan then was to purchase rice in bags and transfer them down south to start a business as a graduate after my NYSC programme. It was a solid plan, which I would have initiated for others to follow, all things being equal

Bright as the idea of becoming a rice merchant looked, I had the excitement cut short by my Local Government Inspector in Kebbi, Alhaji Idris who raised the issue of huge capital as the first requirement. I had no idea of how to raise over a million naira to start the business. Yet, I was hopeful. After completing my NYSC year in Kebbi, I returned to Ibadan, Oyo State to start counting on mother luck to bail me out. Nothing was forth coming until six months after when my lovely father put a call across to me to intimate me of a programme initiated by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari, called N-Power; offer of job opportunities to 200, 000 young Nigerian graduates.

I did not appreciate the initial efforts by my father to link me up with N-Power. I had always regarded any programme from the federal government in that line, a ruse. My father persisted and had one day referred me to a statement by the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo that the programme was real. Osinbajo, in that report, impressed it on young graduates not to waste the opportunity, being part of President Buhari’s passion to mop up unemployment under his government. Incidentally, he was the Anchor of N-Power.

Owing to ceaseless efforts from daddy, I registered on line for N-Power on the very closing day, just to make him happy! I never placed hope on the efforts because of cynicism and bias I had against anything from the government. But six months after I turned in the application, I heard the rumour that names of beneficiaries had been shortlisted and published. Truly, some of those who were shortlisted came back pumping hands and getting pats on the back. It never occurred to me to make an effort to check. But I did because my father again prodded me to do so. I made the list and it was incredible, very unbelievable! I did not depend on the usual connection or link to pull through. The opportunity came on merit, just like that. Awesome! That was on November 21, 2016. From that day, President Muhammadu Buhari who many love to castigate became my own hero!

I went for the mandatory screening exercise in December 2016 and was finally selected. I was posted to Ewekoro Local Government area in Ogun State and resumed as a teacher on January 9, 2017. I appreciate the privileged to serve in that capacity. Since joining the N-Power scheme, I noticed that the government has never failed in paying up as at when due, monthly. Now, I reckon with the power and importance of the scheme. I was able to acquire additional skills and knowledge on Social Development, while also gaining from the study habits of the people through the other initiatives the government provided.

I am prodded to write my experience with the N-Power initiative, first to appreciate the concern by the Buhari’s government had on the high level of unemployment in Nigeria and the need to solve the problem. Most importantly, I intend to use this write up to beg the government for more.

For me, N-Power is a good initiative designed to solve the riddle of life for 200, 000 young graduates and providing hope for them. I urged the government to offer permanent employment to all the beneficiaries while opening fresh avenues for more young graduates to benefit. I make this appeal because the programme ends this year. Then, it is out of place for the government to throw the beneficiaries into the labour market again, after investing in them.

I seize this opportunity to thank the government of Ogun State under the able leadership of Senator Ibikunle Amosun for being very accommodating and hospitable to benefiicaries of N-Power. His government has promised not to let the worthy beneficiaries down. We will continue to count on his promise too.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo deserves praise because of his steadfastness in making success out of N-Power. For me, he is the reason the programme was not hijacked by the very greedy and insatiable political leaders, either at the state level or federal.

I end by saying that no matter the machinations by the opponents against the government of President Buhari that means well for the youths, we the beneficiaries of N-Power will always appreciate it for what it stands for. I join others in praying for the continued success of the President and his government. 

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari!

God bless Nigeria

Omolayo Osunbayo (Miss)

N-Power beneficiary, Ewekoro Local Government Area,

Ogun State.

Good day Ma'am

Kindly drop your email address, We would like to communicate with you more.

Thank you
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by 9japrof(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
uba1991:
I know u don't av brain but pls use ur leg to think. A government dat gave graduate nothing and a government dat provide an opportunity for graduate to earn 30k which one ll u prefer?

Idiot You celebrate mediocrity, 30k for spending 4+years in the university. STFU and ask your leaders to do better, do not celebrate mediocrity

1 Like

Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by nayosman: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
God punish you and others that support buhari
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by npowerng: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
stevups:
I used my stipend to learn a skill that pays. At least for the first time I enjoy government. Npower is an innovation that must not die.
Kindly drop your email sir.
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by npowerng: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
MrBONE2:
Am so happy for you,keep it up,don't loss focus you will make it,my part am happy to tell you that me and my younger ones"5 of us" are currently Npower members,and can proudly say we are all making it in the field we are,and same time we are all investing with the little money we saved from our stipends in livestock farming.

Kindly drop your email address.
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by TheSpellChecker: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
I am wholly impressed with this write-up.

The write-up is totally devoid of so many grammatical errors and bad spellings that you find in most of the write-ups by our so called graduates nowadays.

Keep it up, Madam Omolayo Osunbayo.
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by Paul112(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
You are only writing this epistle to draw buhari's attention
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by CeceNene(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Whoever finished reading should please summarise it
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
After graduation in 2014, I was posted to Kebbi State in 2015 for mandatory National Youths Service. I love Kebbi for the peace and tranquility it offered, coming from the southwestern part of Nigeria. Within a year of my service in Kebbi, I opened my mind to the possibility of becoming a rice merchant. This is because, Kebbi by the grace of the Anchor Borrowers Programme initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had become a leading state in the growth of rice. My plan then was to purchase rice in bags and transfer them down south to start a business as a graduate after my NYSC programme. It was a solid plan, which I would have initiated for others to follow, all things being equal

[/quote]Would like us to discuss in private about the business
All hope isn't lost
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by kobabe(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslim.
SMH

So you feel you have a job now? You are even mocking your counterparts who went for apprenticeship and menial jobs, mocking the others for being poorly paid, you will be surprised to know that they all earn more than your measly 30k.
why bringing religion in to it
onyara olodo akuya
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by kobabe(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
nayosman:
God punish you and others that support buhari
you are a goat
Re: N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo by lereinter(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
free 30k doing nothing and free tab in this nig
they deserve to die for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Management Trainee At Pharma Deko / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.