Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] (2092 Views)

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Breaking: Benue Assembly Suspends 7 Members For 6 Months / Breaking: Benue Assembly Impeach APC Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by tasceige(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Troops of 93 Battalion of the Nigerian Army stationed in Takum, Taraba State, have arrested nine well-armed militia from Benue, claiming to be members of government sponsored security volunteers.

The armed gang were arrested at Arufu, a boundary town between Taraba and Benue States, a military intelligence source told PRNigeria on Tuesday.

Five of the suspects were armed with AK-45 rifles fully loaded. On their arrest, a reinforcement of a purported Civilian JTF Group came to prevent the troops from taking them to custody.

The military source further disclosed that when the soldiers stood their ground, the armed militia’s reinforcement later withdrew.

The officer said: “During the preliminary investigation the arrested armed gang claimed that the weapons were issued to them by one Aliyu Tashaku through an agent of government.

“The suspects also confirmed that they were 60 in number in their own camp located at Gbeyi, Benue State.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/09/breaking-benue-killings-troops-arrest-nine-gang-members-photos/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2018
rOsy247:
Good.

Check my signature and empower yourself for a token.

Na small G?
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by obedugo(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Everyday na so so bad story for this country, i am tired of this country Nigeria i think it's high time i return to my state Abia state.
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by AishaBuhari: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Lol! Seen these images on FP already!
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by great664(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Soldiers deployed so they will arrest the indigens who will go after the Fulani herdsmen.

We know that already.

The worst about this administration is that they are predictable.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Must you announce it to the world.Our security agencies need to know that secrecy is golden.
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by alizma: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
If these people are really a group involved in any of the killings, I will conclude that there is more of political strategy in the killing than the issue of herdsmen/farmers misunderstanding.
These guys look healthy and organized
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by greatwhite(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Interesting: so someone from the government issued them rifles. To what end? Who is Aliyu Tashaku? Is government the new terrorist? I hope the security agencies are not trying to change the herdsmen narrative. The survival of some those attacks in benue identified herdsmen. There is a disconnect. The story is not complete.
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by Lomprico2: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Bloggers will use one picture to tell 100 different lies. angry
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by Mjshexy(f): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2018
I want to see those demonic fulani militias killing innocent souls with knives and cutlasses being arrested angry
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2018
When government fails to protect the people they resort to self help. And this is what it is...dangerous scenario
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by dodelight(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2018
If they're Fulani they'll soon free them. We've lost are nation to a Daura fool.
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by 247TechBlog(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Why dont i believe this? undecided

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
This was on the front page 2 days ago
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by TJhameed4all: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
great664:
Soldiers deployed so they will arrest the indigens who will go after the Fulani herdsmen.

We know that already.

The worst about this administration is that they are predictable.

Or maybe the are the one's impersonating themselves to be Fulani herdsmen... the truth must be revealed soonest
Re: BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] by great664(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
TJhameed4all:

Or maybe the are the one's impersonating themselves to be Fulani herdsmen... the truth must be revealed soonest

And killing their own people to gain what? Nigga everyone is not BH.

The Miyetti Sec on TV agreed to the killings because of the Anti grazing law... What else are you trying to justify?

(1) (Reply)

Apc Burial Banner In Warri / 2019: Nigerians React As Atiku Emerges PDP Presidential Candidate / Is This BUHARI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.