Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34806 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerian singer "skales" has taken to his twitter page to blast president buhari, claiming that he is the worst president in the world.

Below Is What He Tweeted:

Buhari is the worst president in the world yes I said it ....this human abuse has to stop ...u lied to us wen I wanted to be voted in ...shame !!! I love my country and I want the best for my country

https://mobile.twitter.com/youngskales/status/951035589410861056

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/buhari-is-worst-president-in-world.html

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by otabuko(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2018
It's the truth naa. He already cleared any doubts the zombies had.

265 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Smellymouth: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?

494 Likes 48 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Download Music:

[Music] Reminisce – "Problem"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/music-reminisce-problem.html

[Music] Olamide - "Science Student" (prod. Young John x BBanks)
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/music-olamide-science-student-prod.html

[Video] Oritse Femi – "Kiss a Bride"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/video-oritse-femi-kiss-bride.html

[Video] Ice Prince – "Replay"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/video-ice-prince-replay.html

26 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2018
The funny thing is that they'll still buy APC lies hook, line and sinker in 2019.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by VERQUEST111: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2018
okay

16 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by cerowo(f): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?
Lol.... U would be doing yrself

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by cerowo(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
@skales na today u know say buhari na the worst president. grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by itchie: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2018
With Buhari's government, every calamity was a hit back to back

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is a failure. A huge one at that.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Evablizin(f): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
cheesy

Zombiii's will call him PDP member,they are coming.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by veekid(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhaaaarriiiiiiiii; your faaaadddddaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by 3millionia: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Skales Buhari is worst than that

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by itiswellandwell: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmmm. Let me not say talk.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nltaliban(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
The evil the buhari led administration has wrecked on the citizens of this country will live long in the heart of men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Rscotty55: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Word! The youths are getting bold to speak. I see a revolution coming

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by NaoSlay: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018

You appointed a Goro chopping aboki as president and you think he will be the best in the world?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by magoo10(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is a double award winning failure

It will take many years to repair the damage he has caused.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by MadeInTokyo: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari is a calamity and a disaster

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by musa234(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
I agree with you

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Troublemaker007(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Sarrki come and defend your walking corpse of a Master

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by cescky(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
sad
Tell that to the Sai Barbarians

Omenkalives,sarki and co

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by XXLDICK(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
No doubt, Buhari is bad, but some countries like North Korea, Cameroun, Equitorial Guinea... Have worse leaders.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by macaranta(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Lol careful son... Before your music experience some em you know what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by datfreshdoc(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
I dey your back baba grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sod09(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Even buhari knows... grin grin
It's like telling a mad man he's mad

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
undecided sad

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Gkemz: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
You don't need a prophet to tell you that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by jazinogold(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by rawpadgin(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin

Even people wen dey live large dey complain

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2018
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copies in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump motor tyre for express.

Before Buhari enter power Nigeria don already spoil. Na oil boom finish us.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.