Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,601 members, 7,770,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34811 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by zabuur: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Word! The youths are getting bold to speak. I see a revolution coming

Yeah Indeed, on social media. We are too quick to forget. We have always complained. Only that we are noisier than before coz everyone now has access to smart phones and data come affordable too.

The problem is that, we are just not ripe to be democratically governed.

Every new opposition won't make a ruling government work just to oust them
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Tomjazzy2: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Word! The youths are getting bold to speak. I see a revolution coming

The bolded would take longer to materialize

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mizchoc(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copied in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump mote tyre for express.

Before Buhari enter power Nigeria don already spoil. Na oil boom finish us.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?

oga/madam.. in ur 'x' years on earth, what have u achieved? he isn't among the best 10 but atleast u know his name.. who knows ur name?

The point is.. he's a Nigerian and he has the right to talk as such.. him never blow no mean say him no go fit talk as e dey do am for body

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Memphis357(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copied in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump mote tyre for express.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?
Oga,focus on the message and leave the bearer of the message out of it.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Buikebanks(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Chai!!! Blames won't solve or change anything

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by deebrain(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Its not news.

Not even in the civil war, did we have such suicide cases like in this government.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Memphis357:

Oga,focus on the message and leave the bearer of the message out of it.
but you no focus on my message na. you focus on me. where your brain go when you day focus on oga?
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by olasco18(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
hahahaha ipod don take over thiz thread.......let me c d candidate dt wil unsit buhari..u ar dreaming may b wike should come nd contest....atleast we will av peace in social media.......
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mrkings84(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?

Pls on behalf of me and other fools that voted in buhari in 2015, I say our mumu don do. Pls forgive us, join me let's vote him out!!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by ADRIAN88(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

See as u wan finish skalo for this your epistle.
Baba this life na journey o! No be competition. Lol!
I like as u FIA BuBu for dia sha.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Ajewealth123(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Let me not say talk.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
2 gig 50 pieces how much
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
mizchoc:

oga/madam.. in ur 'x' years on earth, what have u achieved? he isn't among the best 10 but atleast u know his name.. who knows ur name?

The point is.. he's a Nigerian and he has the right to talk as such.. him never blow no mean say him no go fit talk as e dey do am for body
na bar head day wait you so this 2018 o
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
ADRIAN88:

See as u wan finish skalo for this your epistle.
Baba this life na journey o! No be competition. Lol!
I like as u FIA BuBu for dia sha.
thank you baba. everybody get fault. man must talk LOL

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Litmus: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
The words 'Worst in the World', from Nigerians is unoriginal and stale now, but the Headsmen Settlers bloodshed across the middle-belt justifies this one. Criticising Nigerians for excessively complaining about the state of infrastructure and the high cost of living is one thing but going a step further by actually felicitating their death has to be some sort of bad-leadership record low . Oh yes,because there's no reason, save absence of objectivity, why the root cause of the conflict cannot be mitigated at last.

Boycott Maloo Meat Now!

...darn it, why couldn't “Now” be spelt “Mow” for my full flush tongue

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Genilufoye: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to African leadership

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Impulse80(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

You sir, are a big idiot. How does the musician's life affect what he's saying? Attack the message and not the messenger!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Impulse80:

You sir, are a big idiot. How does the musician's life affect what he's saying? Attack the message and not the messenger!
the thing pain you sha. na bar head day wait you this 2018 so
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by vicben27(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

after all this noise you just made skales is still far better than you! go n patch up ur miserable life n leave the guy alone i can see ur duller than the dullard Buhari recieve sense i pray thee in this new year!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Akpa133(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Bad market for you no blame sai baba
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Amberon11: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
You are useless. How does his personal life relate to the fact that Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria.
Antoeni:
Wetin this illiterate Sabi, among yr set or mate who u beta pass,na wizzy,Davido,kiss Daniel,ycee,Mayorkun,I'll kesh,even dis mumu,Ricardo banks,all beta pass u,idiot, God Bless PMB

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Austeeenxx: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Well, he ain't lying.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Amberon11: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2018
You're useless.
PHILipu1:
After all this noise up and down by ipob miscrants and their supporters,Buhari/Osinbajo will still win 2019 election with landslide

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by tytunji29(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Skale may b useless as u claim ooo bt he as d courage to voice out bro ordinary #tag-sars u no fit front for twitter not To say talking abt ur president on twitter

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by richeeyo(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Fish Skales or what
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Daniel207(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
I agree that buhari is a useless president. Herdmen ringleader. Endbuhari2019 #

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by BruncleZuma: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mikeweezy(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2018
we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Godwin978(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
thunder strike buhari and those who voted him in jesus mighty name
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Ur fada!
Antoeni:
Wetin this illiterate Sabi, among yr set or mate who u beta pass,na wizzy,Davido,kiss Daniel,ycee,Mayorkun,I'll kesh,even dis mumu,Ricardo banks,all beta pass u,idiot, God Bless PMB

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Impulse80(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
the thing pain you sha. na bar head day wait you this 2018 so

Learn how to argue constructively. Stop depending on argumentum ad hominem because you'll only end up showing people how unintelligent you are.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by xcolanto(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class NL resident zombies on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo / Special Spesh Defends Dammy Krane, Says ‘We Are All Scammers’ / Tiwa Savage Slays In Denim Outfit With Off-White Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.