Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34810 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
greatman247:

LOL, i know you are very angry with Buhari and his government, and you have a point though but sentiments aside it was not Buhari that was after Innoson motors owner, it was his bank, his creditor (GTBANK).

Now back to my point of view. If you're in a business you will relate to what i am trying to say here. When you are in business you don't just dab into anyhow issues especially issues that has to do with government cos you are been watched cos you're in Business for 3 main things, which are Profit, Brand and your interest. Anyone in business i don't care who you are you must care for those. Except if you don't want to go far. Now for the simple fact that everyone is saying things about that govt, no matter how angry you are towards that govt, you must keep that inside, cos your profit, brand and interest must come first. Because if that particular govt choose to go after you and your brand and interest will suffer thereby affecting your profit, which is not good for business. Look at Eedris Abdukareem, where is he today, he spoke ill of govt of the day during his time and he went underground today, why don't you as a musician enjoy yourself, make money and enjoy life cos you have a lot of persons on your payroll and family to look after. My advice though.
Well your analysis is on point.

When do you think is the right time and who are to criticise and hold government of the day accountable?

As a citizen, are you satisfied with how this government is governing Nigeria and Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by greatman247(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jolar101:

Well your analysis is on point.

When do you think is the right time and who are to criticise and hold government of the day accountable?

As a citizen, are you satisfied with how this government is governing Nigeria and Nigerians?

No we are not satisfied though. This is part of my point that we can criticize this present government ANYTIME we feel they are out of line, its very ok if we do that, cos we are faceless using this different monikers on Nairaland and we have nothing to loose but if i or you or anyone is in business in this country that person has to be diplomatic in doing this things in this part of the world cos his interest, brand maybe attacked by the same government he is criticizing thereby affecting his profit. You can't go to the public at that period to criticize just because other people are doing it, that way you put everything you ever worked for (brand, interest, profit even your life) on the line. Such do happens in other developed climes too though but worst in Africa. Why I'm i in business if i am not making profit anymore? So i rather use wisdom and not do anything that will affect my business cos i have a lot employees on my payroll and family and then myself.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
greatman247:

No we are not satisfied though. This is part of my point that we can criticize this present government ANYTIME we feel they are out of line, its very ok if we do that, cos we are faceless using this different monikers on Nairaland and we have nothing to loose but if i or you or anyone is in business in this country that person has to be diplomatic in doing this things in this part of the world cos his interest, brand maybe attack by the same government he is criticizing thereby affecting his profit. You can't go to the public at that period to criticize just because other people are doing it, that way you put everything you ever work for (brand, interest, profit even your life) on the line. Such do happens in other climes too though but worst in Africa. Why i'm i in business if i am not making profit anymore? So i rather use wisdom and not do anything that will affect my business.

You are right.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kaykay222(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
'

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by shakyum: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
And who told you that you are not the worst musician in the world

I'm not a Buhari fan though, instead of this one to tell David De Gea to come and save his career from dying he is here seeking for attention. SMH
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by JikanBaura(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
What is this Cameroonian saying undecided i don't understand grin
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by benqo01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
skales his right....haters can keep on hating,buhari has destroyed this country infact there is nothing left again....useless polithiefcian
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by CioAngels(f): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari did not struggle four times to become president to lead Nigeria to the promise land but to conquer and islamize Nigeria. Will the south, Tinubu watch for total strangers to displace Nigeria? What a shame.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Yyeske(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
xcolanto:
You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class NL resident zombies on this thread.

This should be the last time you mention me on nairaland
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
mizchoc:

Oya come and hold my hand na...
I will quote and unquote anyone I want... its my phone and my data.. Gerrarahia jare
ode. you no get work. make u leave yourself make u day old for there. no be your mate day move forward so? u no day see them? you sit don there day old small small
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Okoroawusa: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
xcolanto:
You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class NL resident zombies on this thread.

wow!

I never knew u were this intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?
lol, this your comment go good for meme o

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by EmmyDJourno: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
skayT:
Look at you! We know people like you. You're just another ass licker. Eye servicer! Skales doesn't need your clueless and frustrated government to live a life of affluence. Even cameroon will be willing to adopt Skales once he denounces his Nigerian citizenship. You seem not to know how big the Skales brand is until you leave the shores of this country.

After 5years come read this comment again, I hope you would be more intelligent then shocked

Let me profile you:

You are either still a student or unemployed, so have no knowledge of branding cheesy

You are one one of those blind haters of the government who have no understanding of constructive criticism wink

Finally, this no be yarb; but reading through your comment,
I can tell you lack the ability to write something constructive cause your education is shallow,hence making you a stupid youth cheesy
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mizchoc(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ode. you no get work. make u leave yourself make u day old for there. no be your mate day move forward so? u no day see them? you sit don there day old small small

grin
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
BUHARI SHOULD BE IMPEACHED!!!

I AM CALLING ON THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO COMMENCE IMPEACHMENT PROCEDURE NOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Teebillz Talks About Suicide In New Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.