Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily (23841 Views)

10 Easy Steps To View Election Results On INEC’s Portal / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by hotest9ja(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm them try sha

Kourtney Kardashian strips completely naked on IG.... http://.com/2018/01/kourtney-kardashian-strips-completely.html
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by donnaD(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
I lost my voters card I need am badly for bank purposes oo,wetin concern me with voting.I vote I no vote them go still rig the election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by CakezbyMarie: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
ednut1:
as punishment for those who voted buhari, i must vote this time around so they can complete 8 years of change
grin grin Haa please don't do that oo..
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by mrkings84(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
My voters card is my most valuable asset now in this country. Buhari must go come 2019.....

Myvotercard-mypower

2 Likes

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Do you need to verify your voter card details or have lost your card or voter card indenification number (VIN), use the link below to check it. This would be helpful if you need to know your VIN for verification purposes and have lost your PVC or TVC.

All you need to input is your state of registration, surname, date of birth or VIN and within seconds all your verified details are shown including your polling unit.

Link: http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org

Link not opening bro.

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Mrkumareze(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Thank you Op, a lost hope restored!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by khing00600: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
It works, my question is that what about the people who did register in one state, and then move to another state without having the PVC?

shaiba:
Cool, it works

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by tuoyoojo(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
very true

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by tuoyoojo(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2018
donnaD:
I lost my voters card I need am badly for bank purposes oo,wetin concern me with voting.I vote I no vote them go still rig the election.

this is why the north always tramples on us with their numbers. this nonchalant attitude must stop.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2018
I have never register for voters card before. Please how do I register for it.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by munalyn: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Please I hope the voters card is still valid till 2019 no need to do new one.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by donnaD(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
tuoyoojo:

this is why the north always tramples on us with their numbers. this nonchalant attitude must stop.
story who nigeria help?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Arysexy(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2018
I need to transfer my name from inec register in Lagos to Delta ASAP. Getting set for 2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by midehi2(f): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Check this information.
I lost my voter's card, filling this form, it requested for the (VIN) number, I can't remember it since i lost it, what do i do?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by hansyllo(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:

That can only be done at your present INEC local government office, you'd apply for a transfer of polling unit, and you do that in writing.

I Applied for transfer of polling unit 6 month ago uptill now nothing as change.
Pls what should i do?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by olu4life(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
midehi2:

I lost my voter's card, filling this form, it requested for the (VIN) number, I can't remember it since i lost it, what do i do?
Same here but been able to retrieve my VIN using the site displayed. Try it. Use your DOB in place of the VIN
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Bondesniger(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
YEYE DEY SMELL shocked shocked
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Alao96(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Piece of crap

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by EngrBello(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2018
I knew it...the shit won't work..
It's saying : Sorry, we couldn’t find your details using the data you provided in the form. Please check the data and try again.
If you are confident that the data provided is correct, please contact INEC by clicking here

Rubbish!
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by pawesome(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
midehi2:

you can use your date of birth and surname and the state to get your vin number on thesame age
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by pawesome(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2018
EngrBello:
I knew it...the shit won't work..
It's saying : Sorry, we couldn’t find your details using the data you provided in the form. Please check the data and try again.
If you are confident that the data provided is correct, please contact INEC by clicking here

Rubbish!
is working o...use your surname,state you registered and your exact date of birth to retrive your vin
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Tmemzi: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Yipeee!!!! Its working
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Nosu(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
the site worked, brought out my details. I have not be able to get my voter's card since after registration. how/what should I do to get the card.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
midehi2:

You don't need to put the VIN. You can use your date of birth. On the site it is VIN or D.O.B
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Lomprico2: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Good day guys,

Do you need to verify your voter card details or have lost your card or voter card indenification number (VIN), use the link below to check it. This would be helpful if you need to know your VIN for verification purposes and have lost your PVC or TVC.

All you need to input is your state of registration, surname, date of birth or VIN and within seconds all your verified details are shown including your polling unit.

Link: http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org

So how will this help in getting lost card back?
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Nosu(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
pawesome:
is working o...use your surname,state you registered and your exact date of birth to retrive your vin

so with the VIN, how can i get the card.
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Philistine(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Pvc
Re: INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
I have never register for voters card before. Please how do I register for it.
In some months time, INEC will send out their ad-hoc staff to start voters card registration. It might start by the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.