Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2845 Views)

My Good People I Remain Your Servant Leader Professor Ikonne / How My Good Samaritan Landed Me In Police Cell. / Happy Birthday To Me King � Jeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. by AMA01(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MANAGER, MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CONFIDANT (ADEBOYE TAOFEEK p.k.a PEPSI)

I have had many friends who have come and gone throughout my life. Of the few friends that have stood by me through thick and thin, there is none that is as close as Adeboye Taofek. Meeting you and learning the true meaning of friendship with you is one of the highlights of my life. Walking beside me through life makes all the hardships and obstacles seems so easy. I don’t know what my life would be like without you. Thanks for coming into my life and making it beautiful. For your special day, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship, but I can't find any.

Thank you for believing in me and for accepting me for who I am, I don’t know where I would be without you. Thanks for not walking out on me and believing in me when I needed you the most. A gem of a friend, a friendly face, a part of my life, a partner in crime, my best friend of all time, my Manager, brother, I cherish the time we spend together, I really admire the kind of person that you are. Do you know how extremely blessed I am to have you as a friend? Thanks for always being my perfect companion and confidant.

You are one of the wonders of God’s creatures. God did not make a mistake by creating you, creating you was one of the best things He has done for humanity. May today and all the days of your life be filled with the wonders of His abundant love. You will find millions of reasons to keep smiling. Keep smiling; May goodness and mercy accompany you today and all the days of your beautiful life. Wishing you a very happy birthday, my manager. May God make His heavenly face shine on you on this special day of yours and all the days of your life. (Amen).

Signed:
Your best pal,
AARE ADELEKE MOSES ADEWALE (A.M.A)

Re: Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. by Ogidan71: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

See What A Boy Wrote On His Status On Facebook ( Photo) / Important Notice To Muslims / If You Are Listening To Human Right Radio 101.1 FM Abuja, Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.