Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (43987 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2018
The only issue i have with these weight-loss stories is the different outfits they wear

Loose-fitting clothes when FAT and then tight when SLIM.

Wear the same outfit for easy comparison instead of all these visual illusions

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by smith666999(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2018
I want to see some one transforming from short to tall or tall to short
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by dumininu01(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2018
my chest cheesy cheesy
swiz123:

So eniola badmus is sexy
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

So eniola badmus is sexy
that one na hippopotamus naa

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by monex(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

they drive both men and women. not just women

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by IVORY2009(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
shocked smiley
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by jombo56: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Still not sexy to me
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

What is wrong with you people sef? So because someone is plus sized she is not sexy?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating that sje was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong

Dude, it seems you don't understand the word sexy anymore.
Here is a simple question.
Who will you like to have sex with.
Eniola Badmus or Rhianna?
Be honest

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Mynd44: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2018
rafhell:

Dude, it seems you don't understand the word sexy anymore.
Here is a simple question.
Who will you like to have sex with.
Eniola Badmus or Rhianna?
Be honest
So I am susspoed to join you in your pointless objectification?

This is headache inducing

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by SIaye: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2018
lonelydora:

You may be banned oooooo.

Leave mynd, he nor fit am.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

What is wrong with you people sef? So because someone is plus sized she is not sexy?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating that sje was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong
Being overweight is not sexy. It is also not healthy. Even if being obese is sexy what's its essence if you are exposed to certain health risks at the same time?

Being healthy is sexy Jare.

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Dammylois(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Good for her...If you want/desire something then go all the way for it,let no one discourage you but then,don't be frustrated into starting,you own your life and you really should not live on man's standard of who/what you should look like...Positive motivation is so encouraging but body Shaming or 'pointing fingers' at what is right or wrong about you (whether physiological,psychological,career related..) should move you less or never if you want to live long and enjoy it....this is life,many have psychological issues,they just haven't realised yet...Not every talk or speech is meant for your Ears to hear,eyes to read or mind to ponder on ....Be yourself,go for what you want (with conscience though) ANd BE HAPPY IN ALL
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by sekem: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Because YOU find her unattractive does not mean other people don't

The question is: do you find her attractive personally?
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2018
uzuede4:
Dear Nairalanders, everybody is not programmed to be slim. Our genes programmes what you will look like. We should not allow the media to decieve us into believing that we must be of a particular size. Appreciate your bodies and like yourself. you can be fit without looking slim. Some people are very slin but with dangerous hidden body fat. Pls, we should not be decieved by media puctures.
the opposite of fat is not slim. Do not assume people are saying everybody must be slim because in these parts, slim people get as mch heat as fat people.

The problem is that fat people are sensitive to being called fat and want the world to see beyond their fat- which is asking too much of a vain world, really

There are ladies like Beyonce, J Lo, Viola Davies who can never be categorized as slim, but they are not fat either. Some people are fat, it is not genes working, it is just fat and such people should not be made to feel it is okay

It is not okay, being fat is an inconvenience to the person and other members of society...especially in public transport.

5 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by IamRandy: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2018
oh Sweet Lawd!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by wildchild02: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by butterflyl1on: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Because YOU find her unattractive does not mean other people don't

Mynd44 how can you be calling a transformer looking body sized woman sexy? Look at these two images and show me the sexy side since both look alike.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

Kuku tell me, you like them "Big, Bold, Orobo"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

So eniola badmus is sexy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Dindondin(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating that she was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong
I v banged a lot of girls. The ones that are skinny or at worst curvy & thick are the sexy ones. The fat ones are just fat. No slick movement, flabby breasts, big tommy that leaves me a float when I wanna do missionary style.
Some fat girls are even shapeless & with small breas ts. To carry up their thighs in order to do cunnilingus or eat their puss y is like carrying 5000kg category weight.

Myndd 44, fat girls aren't sexy. Those that you think are fat & sexy are just the thick babes.

What's my choice? I prefer the moderate breas t & moderate buttocks with nice figure 8.

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by iswallker(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Is everything alright at home, you obviously need to cool off before you blow a gasket.

The context here is about being sexy and not health. Comprehension is key

Lol

You are hardly sexy if you re not healthy...

grin

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by IamLaura(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
She wasn't sexy then neither is she sexy now
I'm glad someone said it.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by StephAmy: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

That someone found her attractive doesn't mean she is sexy. There is a fine line between personal attraction and being sexy.

Plus size ladies like badmus can be all but sexy...

Pin that!

grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by divineappo(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2018
SIaye:

Shut up. What's sexy about being over weight? The risk, complications and unhealthyness that comes with? Dude never encourage anyone to be over weight, it's stupid instead advice to cut down weight to help their heart work properly or they are more likely to get an heart of attack.
some ladies don't understand this, because, they av a mindset/attitude of deliberately refusing to acknowledge that their obesity is a problem.

Nevertheless, there are guys who likes fat ladies, but such guys might still go get a slim/sexy side chic after marriage.
So sad

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by cooldude62(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
cerowo:
Those two women up there dont look the same

2 different people, actually.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ceononi: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

Oga goan sidon jare, the pix are there for you to see, if she was better fat, there wouldn't be a need for her to cut some fat....Na people like you dey think sey u dey make sense typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Is everything alright at home, you obviously need to cool off before you blow a gasket.

The context here is about being sexy and not health. Comprehension is key

Two trailer load of "42.5R Grade Dangote Portland Cement" for this genius of a gentleman please!!
Construction to begin in a fortnight.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Jesse01:
d said lady be4 was not sexy, dere is nothing sexy about plus sized women, d op was right in d latter pic she looks more curvy dan d former.
so there's everything sexy about skinny women?
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by 3verblazing(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
madam or oga sexy has a definition, which is relative to perception...haven said that i also do knw that a higher percentage of people will go for a hour-glass shape sexy. forget sentiments i prefer the second pix to the first grin
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2018
iswallker:

Lol

You are hardly sexy if you re not healthy...

grin
how does being sexy determine a person's state of health?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.