Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) (28166 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Ire Akari Estate, Soka In Ibadan (Photo) / Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) / Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by OoshaRe: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
A MOPOL officer is naturally gallant. Not like their 'unren unren' counterparts
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:
Did he stop the fire alone? Op, why are you making sound as if he was the only hero?mtcheeew

Like you said, someone else sustained more injury than him....That person should be the real hero
Why don't you sustain greater injury so we can call you hero as well.
Selfish sombori

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by Serial48(f): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nice script played out by the Nigerian police who want to redeem their already damaged reputation.

Script writers is really booming in this country lately, from pastorpreneur trying to redeem theirs to police Now.

You think it was scripted? Please recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by StephAmy: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
God bless him
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:
Did he stop the fire alone? Op, why are you making sound as if he was the only hero?mtcheeew

Like you said, someone else sustained more injury than him....That person should be the real hero
Wrong. He inspired others to join in and fight the fire. Injury is not a measure of heroism. The policeman is the hero. Never thought the day would come that I'll have something positive to say about a Nigerian Policeman.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
seedgreen:
at some points, when the fire was fast spreading..... He became very angry that the firemen had not yet come. He fought the fire until the fire fighters came. I was inspired by his selflessness......unlike the normal stuff we get hear or see from our law enforcers

I hope, he gets his reward, d same way d criminals in d police get their rewards!

He needs to be appreciated n rewarded officially. The lagos cp, is always trying to be in d public eye, lets see what heks gonna do.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2018
OP, it would have been better if you got his name and Force number.

Heroic deeds should always be rewarded.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
why is he combatting fire with barehand and his gun straps on his back, he should have allow the fire to consume the filling station... we Nairalanders love gory pictures... grin grin grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Very good. He should be reward.

We all scold the police. When they do well we should hail them too.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
abeg who know that officer identification make una publish am make we contribute money for am.
sometimes if una see all the law enforcers make una give them something. especially the ones way no beg for money. maybe recharge card or give am cash in a respectable way like in an envelope.

no be every time Nigeria no good, government no good. this na person papa way risk him life. hero no suppose end for front page. The mopol try.

look how dirty my country be. the people look very beggary and stinky. See houses and we get civil defense for that country oh. dem day collect salary oh. L.G chairman day there oh.

If we can gather together and push the DPO for this man, other police go still do well. the man don try make we still help am.

All them acclaimed philanthropist can we hashtag this man. I will begin the show with 75k for him account.
make una help me look for him identity

Good point
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by horlahmeey(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
At least appreciate his effort
berrystunn:
Which hero??

I thought his job is to protect life's and properties..

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

sustained more injury doesn't mean the guy in an hero .. In football game the injured player don't received MAN OF THE MATCH because he failed to fight till finished ..

He who died at war front don't received heroic award .. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

sustained more injury doesn't mean the guy in an hero .. In football game the injured player don't received MAN OF THE MATCH because he failed to fight till finished ..

He who died at war front don't received heroic award .. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
why is he combatting fire with barehand and his gun straps on his back, he should have allow the fire to consume the filling station... we Nairalanders love gory pictures... grin grin grin

No be filling station bros .. Na gas exchange point ooo . if one cylinder bust in ur street u no go sleep for the rest of d day ..

Na junior atomic bomb oooo
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
smart officer I must say here.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
berrystunn:

For what...?
Tell me the work of a police man?
True, he was just doing his job so normally there's no reason for a promotion. But then, most of these policemen don't do their jobs. Promotions aren't just an increase in salary, its also an increase in authority. Someone like him in a higher rank should be able to discipline his junior officers to do their jobs better, don't you think?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nice script played out by the Nigerian police who want to redeem their already damaged reputation.

Script writers is really booming in this country lately, from pastorpreneur trying to redeem theirs to police Now.

I guess Buhari's script writers aren't doing well yet, we still discover their tactics easily.
Oh... Lai Mohammed and Femi Adeshina are probably the ones that screen them.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

No, he didn't but he encouraged others to help out too.
please try to appreciate good things
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by callixibe: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
May God bless you for your gallantry
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
hamzyluv:

No be filling station bros .. Na gas exchange point ooo . if one cylinder bust in ur street u no go sleep for the rest of d day ..

Na junior atomic bomb oooo
haba the guy just spoil show for us here on nairaland...
gory pictures Gladdens our heart
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by Nicheey(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
BabylonCruise:
Why don't you sustain greater injury so we can call you hero as well. Selfish sombori
grin
BabylonCruise:
Why don't you sustain greater injury so we can call you hero as well. Selfish sombori
drris God ooo ,lol

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
What did he did?
He didn't did any did.

Let's encourage him to do more next time.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Johncuppa:

He didn't did any did.

Let's encourage him to do more next time.
ok

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by mrData: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

Why is it difficult for us to appreciate a little effort?

God will help u to know how to apprec8
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by Annydora(f): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
its his responsibilities to safeguard the lives and properties of the citizens....why are they making it look like he also deserves a trophy.
Nigeria and their wahala

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by tiffanyfan(f): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
abeg who know that officer identification make una publish am make we contribute money for am.
sometimes if una see all the law enforcers make una give them something. especially the ones way no beg for money. maybe recharge card or give am cash in a respectable way like in an envelope.

no be every time Nigeria no good, government no good. this na person papa way risk him life. hero no suppose end for front page. The mopol try.

look how dirty my country be. the people look very beggary and stinky. See houses and we get civil defense for that country oh. dem day collect salary oh. L.G chairman day there oh.

If we can gather together and push the DPO for this man, other police go still do well. the man don try make we still help am.

All them acclaimed philanthropist can we hashtag this man. I will begin the show with 75k for him account.
make una help me look for him identity

I know him, he is a good officer, had a case in their station last year and he showed himself to be one of the police officer we still have in the country. I have his phone number but I will have to ask him b4 I can give it our. Send me a PM
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
AnonyNymous:

True, he was just doing his job so normally there's no reason for a promotion. But then, most of these policemen don't do their jobs. Promotions aren't just an increase in salary, its also an increase in authority. Someone like him in a higher rank should be able to discipline his junior officers to do their jobs better, don't you think?

I totally agree with you...
Since he joined police force maybe this is the first time is doing his duty..
Re: Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
horlahmeey:
At least appreciate his effort

Which effort...?? Since he joined police force maybe this is the first time is doing his duty..

His duty is to protect life's and properties...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Pictures Of KWAM-1's Jaw Dropping Mansion Worth Over N300 Million / House Currently Burning In Ogba, As Fire Fighters Save Baby In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.