Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (53213 Views)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by naijaboiy: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Oga Kingtom Naso una dey do am? gringrin
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by felix000000(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Receive sense this 2018.

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2018
That's bad. But you should have expressed your disapproval right on the spot when he was going too far.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2018
sister you mean Kim Un kinsmen are not discipline no allow Kim the little rocket man hear you
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by deafeyez: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
julietkcee:
Atleast i yaff learn something from it..

And what would you do if it were you.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by YINKS89(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
She Neva said anyfin until now...
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2018
That’s the mentality that should be eradicated.
What does she mean by “I no wan cause quanta”?

Letting what slide? Sexual harassment IS A BIG DEAL. No be until dem rape you. Except you like or enjoy it, REPORT every form of sexual harassment and don’t rest until the person is disciplined or brought to book.

Well, if u enjoyed it, then it’s no longer sexual harassment ...
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Honestly I don't understand ladies these days.

Why is it they report every single thing to social media?

These days you go in Twitter and see one funny story or the other by a female all the bid to trend. From rape, to a date gone wrong, to encounters with a broke guy, to escapades with a ritualist. Why all these?!

Why don't they just report matters to the appropriate authorities?! You got raped? Report to the police and state your case accordingly. You got molested? Report to the police. Was almost used for ritual? Report to the police.

Ladies don't even take such matters seriously. They just see it as a means to trend and gain a few retweets on Twitter. Depressing.

If you really want to share your story, there are better and saner means to do so.

The more depressing thing is they'd keep repeating the same things that led them to a particular situation.

Honestly I don't pity females.

That is why they'd continue to be molested because the people doing it know the highest that would happen is that the Lady would report it to social media and nothing would come of it..

Odoriferous attention seeking creatures.
oga no let people insult you for here oh.
what do you mean report?
does she have the cash to follow up legal proceedings? you think say na teeth?
and which police you say make she go report to? the one way no fit protect the girls rapes by muslims youths on the 1st of January or the slained Benue residents?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
grin bodi no be fire wood
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by smith666999(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2018
this girl looks like a slayer to me.

how did she dress to meet with the doctor.

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
what do you mean report?
and which police you say make she go report to? the one way no fit protect the girls rapes by muslims youths on the 1st of January or the slained Benue residents?

She should have at least given the details of the hospital, address and all, in the tweet if she wasn't just seeking for attention.

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by orumba(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2018
fame? noted! next post please
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by BabaCoat: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin na wa, u don't wanna cause quanta

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Asazwalingwa: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2018
I hear...

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Strongbest(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
This is stupidity. This should be reported and the said doctor dealt with to avoid such occurrence in future.

Why posting it on twitter if you really want to let it slide?

You all check in here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Snow02: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
they gave you free hand job and you're not even appreciative of SMH ungrateful girl I wish a female doctor would do this to me
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

She should have at least given the details of the hospital, address and all, in the tweet if she wasn't just seeking for attention.
don't say that. I meet people molested and tortured every time and many places in this world. You might be so shocked that it is happening even inside your family or under your own roof.

many victims are powerless. Imagine what big names like Harvey Weintein and Bill Cosby were doing to celebrities. shocking is the word. You would least expect people with such money and fame to go that low. and the victims are also rich and powerful people. if they felt powerless, imagine ordinary people like this girl. She would be charge for defamation and the litigation process is surely behind what she can afford or endure mentally.

Bro, men are also raped this days. Do not be a victim to be convinced. If you see anyone speaking up, don't hush them. encourage them because you might just be the next father begging for the public to understand your case. what is your child gets defiled and probably dies or contracts an incurable disease from rape or assault?

Do not pray to be in that situation. The stigma and things.

Think twice!
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by lebete3000: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
You nor wan cause quanta then why u come put am for twitter ? To get attention,?

Maybe dem don settle her to close mouth...hehehe!

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by patexcool(f): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
why u cum dey lie like dis.. he good for ur eye
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
don't say that. I meet people molested and tortured every time and many places in this world. You might be so shocked that it is happening even inside your family or under your own roof.

many victims are powerless. Imagine what big names like Harvey Weintein and Bill Cosby were doing to celebrities. shocking is the word. You would least expect people with such money and fame to go that low. and the victims are also rich and powerful people. if they felt powerless, imagine ordinary people like this girl. She would be charge for defamation and the litigation process is surely behind what she can afford or endure mentally.

Bro, men are also raped this days. Do not be a victim to be convinced. If you see anyone speaking up, don't hush them. encourage them because you might just be the next father begging for the public to understand your case. what is your child gets defiled and probably dies or contracts an incurable disease from rape or assault?

Do not pray to be in that situation. The stigma and things.

Think twice!
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Adio557: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
The year has started. Your journey of getting married has began. Meet him/her now via instagram @olabodeadio or forget it!
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Egein(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let me help you guys out. It's Akit Rungra Korean Hospital, Surelere.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
what do you mean report?

Why did she post it on twitter then?

To cry for her or beg her
Why?

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by iamtardey: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
hmm cheesy you let it sliiiide ,...as in SLIDE IN

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Jabioro: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

you didn't report to anyone but felt the need to bring it to twitter for cheap attention and likes.

This FTC is dedicated to my boyfriend, The special one with his amazing big black dick who fvcks me roughly against the wall, kisses me without letting me catch my breath teases my hard nipples with his tongue and plays with my clitoris till I cum.

may your hard dick always be in me, may I always feel you baby and may we never stop to climax together
The case has been reported to all twitters handlers...abi what else.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
maynia:

Why did she post it on twitter then?

To cry for her or beg her
Why?
it is called awareness.
when you survive a passage through a jungle, it is courtesy that you should tell the tales. In the olden days people assemble and stories like this are narrated to them.

If she chose to share it, give her the benefit of doubt and it is for you or your sister's own good.
many have been to many hospitals before her. and they got the same experience and do not talk.

I for one had almost the same experience just yesterday. an old, rich and respected man made sexual advances toward me and as a man I got aware unharmed. not everyone has that power or will to do.
In 2006 my little niece told me the same thing. how a dentist touched her while plucking her teeth. I never believed until i saw text messages of how the dentist said he felt when he felt her body in the clinic. he took her number and wanted the whole thing after having a feel of her body that day. Everyone doubted her. i solved the issue with my military friends. but not everyone has that power or influence to solve a case like that.

and I have been in court ofr almost a year over issue that you would solve in 20 minutes. all these processes you must pay lawyer, you must pay and pay and pay. if you have no money they will defeat you and jail you. it is a messed up legal system.

we know wetin day. many people know who to point but thinking about the long process and financial implication, it would be difficult.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Prestige16(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
She enjoyed the ride else she would have caused a scene and wouldn't even need to report it on twitter.

Betwn, who has that NCC contact to report telecommunications of illegal deductions?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by hypocriticracy: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
but he cured the ulcer na...dats d important tin
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by AreaFada2: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dammylois:
There is ought to be a chaperone in the room when you have to examine opposite sex.... I don't seem to understand what is wrong with ppl these days,its getting too much abeg

I wonder o. A lady being examined by a male doc without a chaperone? Where is that done these days when not an emergency? shocked shocked

Anyway in 9ja we allow all sorts of things to happen.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by hypocriticracy: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

you didn't report to anyone but felt the need to bring it to twitter for cheap attention and likes.

This FTC is dedicated to my boyfriend, The special one with his amazing big black dick who fvcks me roughly against the wall, kisses me without letting me catch my breath teases my hard nipp.les with his tongue and plays with my clitoris till I cum.
The only boy I know that lifts me against his thighs while he fvcks me hard, the one who makes me moan sweet sexual sounds

may your hard dick always be in me, may I always feel you baby and may we never stop climaxing together

more stimulating dan xvids... wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.