Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (53212 Views)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Adeoba10(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:
These twitter stories are all lies to trend and gain followers.

The earlier you get that, the earlier you understand and see through the organized bullshìt.

Well, that's none of my business
No be ur nairaland get2geda party pix u dey take do meme so?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Dammylois(f): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

I wonder o. A lady being examined by a male doc without a chaperone? Where is that done these days when not an emergency? shocked shocked

Anyway in 9ja we allow all sorts of things to happen.
seriously o,anything goes. The fact that a man has a white coat on him doesn't make him sane
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by KushyKush: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Adeoba10:

No be ur nairaland get2geda party pix u dey take do meme so?
I want make the guy trend grin
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Spidermon: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
chai, konji knows no race.. even in her picture, a guy is still pressing her nyanch, Issokay, doctor was pressing your brezz n pušsy and you were looking, you na come and be complaining on twitter, why not sue the hospital

Chairman, your eyes dey see mehn.
No mind the stupid girl
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by AreaFada2: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dammylois:
seriously o,anything goes. The fact that a man has a white coat on him doesn't make him sane

But I still wonder why a modern lady like her should just let it slide. It makes her come across as incredible. If she can say it on twitter describing location of the hospital, why not help spare other women such an ordeal? She should have reported it officially so that other victims can summon courage to say #MeToo.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by AreaFada2: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dammylois:

But I still wonder why a modern lady like her should just let it slide. It makes her come across as incredible. If she can say it on twitter describing location of the hospital, why not help spare other women such an ordeal? She should have reported it officially so that other victims of same doctor/hospital can summon courage to say #MeToo.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Banter1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
But why do they call it pussy?

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by joe120120(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dog Dogs goat
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Banter1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
I've one classic meme! I took it last year december.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Dammylois(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

But I still wonder why a modern lady like her should just let it slide. It makes her come across as incredible. If she can say it on twitter describing location of the hospital, why not help spare other women such an ordeal? She should have reported it officially so that other victims of same doctor/hospital can summon courage to say #MeToo.
You have a point Bro..I think the reason why we have these outrageous number of cases is because victims are too embarrassed to talk about it and perpetrators are not bn punished to the call...Nd with the kind of officials we have,they can always bribe their way Nd escape penalty
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by 1shortblackboy: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
NA WA O
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by WONDERS001(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
You won't even think about your pride as a lady before you advertise how cheap you are.......

U need Jesus
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Tufunky: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I meet people molested and tortured every time and many places in this world. You might be so shocked that it is happening even inside your family or under your own roof.

many victims are powerless. Imagine what big names like Harvey Weintein and Bill Cosby were doing to celebrities. shocking is the word. You would least expect people with such money and fame to go that low. and the victims are also rich and powerful people. if they felt powerless, imagine ordinary people like this girl. She would be charge for defamation and the litigation process is surely beyond what she can afford or endure mentally.

Bro, men are also raped this days. Do not be a victim to be convinced. If you see anyone speaking up, don't hush them. encourage them because you might just be the next father begging for the public to understand your case. what is your child gets defiled and probably dies or contracts an incurable disease from rape or assault?

Do not pray to be in that situation. The stigma and things.

Think twice!

BULLCHIT. These women were not children nor were not mentally impaired. And they were far from powerless. Weinstein propositioned these ladies and they had the option to say no. But they didn't. They said yes. After achieving fame and fortune they want to eat their cake and have it. Imagine someone claiming to be a rape victim posing for the camera and asking for money. The #metoo movement was not started by bloodied women with torn clothes, running down the street and screaming for help. It was a coldly calculated attempt to pull down great men a sacrifice them on the alter of public opinion.

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Most of these doctors are perverts
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
That girl look like amarabae
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by lamalang(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just say private parts, pussy is too vulgar
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by 86bee(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
dts a big fat lie. no male doctor will do dt wth u except na u dey seduce d man. if ds is true u wld av reported it to appropriate autorities.

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kraftyiyk: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wrong caption, Please correct the impression, an Acupuncture/Acupressure therapist is more of a physiotherapist, HE IS NOT A DOCTOR!.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by IamRandy: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

The earlier you get that, the earlier you understand and see through the organized bullshìt.

chaiiiii,,,this guy as meme don suffer cheesy cheesy

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Amarabae(f): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
She may be lying or saying the truth.
But I can't judge based on single story.
She should channel her complaint to the right sources instead of social media.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Amarabae(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
That girl look like amarabae
lols.
grin grin
She get bold teeth like me .
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
it is called awareness.
when you survive a passage through a jungle, it is courtesy that you should tell the tales. In the olden days people assemble and stories like this are narrated to them.

If she chose to share it, give her the benefit of doubt and it is for you or your sister's own good.
many have been to many hospitals before her. and they got the same experience and do not talk.

I for one had almost the same experience just yesterday. an old, rich and respected man made sexual advances toward me and as a man I got aware unharmed. not everyone has that power or will to do.
In 2006 my little niece told me the same thing. how a dentist touched her while plucking her teeth. I never believed until i saw text messages of how the dentist said he felt when he felt her body in the clinic. he took her number and wanted the whole thing after having a feel of her body that day. Everyone doubted her. i solved the issue with my military friends. but not everyone has that power or influence to solve a case like that.

and I have been in court ofr almost a year over issue that you would solve in 20 minutes. all these processes you must pay lawyer, you must pay and pay and pay. if you have no money they will defeat you and jail you. it is a messed up legal system.

we know wetin day. many people know who to point but thinking about the long process and financial implication, it would be difficult.

Which awareness?

she didn't give us the name of the doctor or the hospital

So anybody that get raped now. Should come on twitter and start the awareness campaign?

Is rape is a new thing?, what are they awareing us for?
If the story was true,she would call the doctor name out
At least

Abegi

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by shekauvsbuhari: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mumu liar seeking attention.

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
How come most people don't believe this story including me shocked

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
maynia:

Which awareness?

He didn't give us the name of the doctor or the hospital

So anybody that get raped now. Should come on twitter and start the awareness campaign?

As if rape is a new thing, what are 4th ey awareing us for?
If the story was true,he would call the doctor out

Abeg
na new thing to the nyarsch way receive the rape. it is evil and we must condemn it. if you do it or encourage it stop it!

it is bad. it is against the constitution. you can go to jail for it.
if you cannot help rape victims at least waka pass an don't try to shut them up.
these things happen everything and people like you encourage it.
stop it oga!
is not good
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tufunky:

BULLCHIT. These women were not children nor were not mentally impaired. And they were far from powerless. Weinstein propositioned these ladies and they had the option to say no. But they didn't. They said yes. After achieving fame and fortune they want to eat their cake and have it. Imagine someone claiming to be a rape victim posing for the camera and asking for money. The #metoo movement was not started by bloodied women with torn clothes, running down the street and screaming for help. It was a coldly calculated attempt to pull down great men a sacrifice them on the alter of public opinion.
so why not help us plan a way to take down the marketer and producers for Nigeria na
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by mikolo4us: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
With you fat yansh why won't your pussy be massaged...maybe d pussy get ulcer who knows..

Sheybi na Foreign Dr..
Wetin happen to our local content
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na new thing to the nyarsch way receive the rape. it is evil and we must condemn it. if you do it or encourage it stop it!

if you cannot help rape victims at least waka pass an don't try to shut them up.
stop it oga!
is not good

The girl is lying
And stop supporting them blindly
What proof does she have.

So anybody that comes on twitter and says she was rape everybody should belive it?

Not everybody is gullible

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by bigtt76(f): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
No mind am and with her pix in full view grin

Smellymouth:
You nor wan cause quanta then why u come put am for twitter ? To get attention,?

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Lily4star(f): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

I can see you have lunched one of the memes, lemme grab this one first
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Bestchisom(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazydude1:
grin lol..... She is suffering from Brain Ulcer.
do u mean breast and vagina ulcer?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

stop it oga!
is not good

she said they raped her in the hospital
She didn't shout or raise any alarn
Didn't report to anybody in the hospital

Did they tIE her hand ?
Or block her mouth ?
Or threaten her?

But she comes on twitter to give us awareness
Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.