Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) (39869 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by iswallker(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Why not do some corrective surgery..

Na marriage be the next thing...

shocked

The lady below me though..

Space bookers assoc.

sad
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2018
F
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Why is the man looking like he is being forced.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG I still can't believe this is happening shocked the man is a slay king cool what a perfect gentleman that knows what he wants unlike some people on this forum undecided I can see true love in his eyes tongue he is the definition of 1000yards husband material wink

look at u if na u, u go gree marry man wey get dis kind face
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by LessNoise: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When you guys are up to 1trillion naira then we can start talking cool

I have 16siblings you do the math hun grin
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG I still can't believe this is happening shocked the man is a slay king cool what a perfect gentleman that knows what he wants unlike some people on this forum undecided I can see true love in his eyes tongue he is the definition of 1000yards husband material wink

tongue is in shock. Comatose grin
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Sparklettunes1: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Omoh see baba face ...hehehe no joy so ohhh
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Marcoassensio: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2018
not disfigured so far her sweet is under her
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:

I have 16siblings you do the math hun grin
When you guys own the world then we can have a conversation cool
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by jombo56: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:

angry what has Jesus gotta do with the situation?
only a brave man can marry that woman. And that's a man with Jesus's kinda heart.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by addikt(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
One idiot said he married her because of money .....does their wedding ceremony look big to you

1 Like

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Drdreyy: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
See that Ijeoma comment...she thinks eer'thing is about money ..

Happy married life to them...
The man is a true man...not like the ones here...looking for ass and boobs...

Lol, stop being jealous, it's because you don't have as evidenced in your profile photo.
The fact is that those type of ladies will continue to get the attention of men more than ladies with flat ass and boobs.
It's nature and there is nothing you can do about it.

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Omo dis is what they call love is blind
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

will you keep quiet. See who is talking, will you marry a man that looks like that?you come here dey write nonsense
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by BoiCute(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

But the guy doesn't look happy na abi na my eye?
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
This deformity can be fixed surgically but I guess the couple don't have the money. Happy married life to them anyway.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Intelcorei7: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Demonicide:
Why is the man looking like he is being forced.

Thank you dear. He is not happy at all. He is a victim of "FAST FAST GOES WRONG". And as belle don come na, the girl sees it as opportunity for her to hook him as she refuses and totally rejects his abortion plan.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2018
She's the one holding the man,it should be the other way round,the guy doesnt look happy....

1 Like

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Raylight2(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Y d man come stand straight like that?
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Intelcorei7: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
will you keep quiet. See who is talking, will you marry a man that looks like that?you come here dey write nonsense
cheesy
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by APL33: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

look the man face. na cry dey there. plus why is she the one holding him.

That man was coerced into marrying her.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by francisduru: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2018
The Tie thoughl, where is the best man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2018
some men get mind ooo, diz one is laughing jackass .... I hope the In-law subsidies this lady for her.... though she gonna serve as means of amusement to the husband, her husband family/friends and people around like me... grin grin grin thunder fire buhari left ball
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2018
who so ever that force this man against his will, directly or indirectly must suffer same fate
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by LessNoise: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When you guys own the world then we can have a conversation cool

This world is not my own it belongs to the devil hun...im sure you know where to find him
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by mickeymimi: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
It cld be true love....that shldnt be a problem .... with plastic surgery you can reconstruct facial, burns , scars, dysfunctional areas and body defect ...it might not be perfect but there is still hope for the lady ... .. if there is money.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by sanaya: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Order Medicines Online | USA Most Reliable [url]Online Medical Store[/url]http://www.coralpharmacy.com/.
You can buy and send medicines from any corner of the country - with just a few clicks of the mouse.
What we do – Offer fast online access to medicines with convenient home delivery. At coralpharmacy.com
we make a wide range of prescription medicines and other health products conveniently available all across USA.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by ClitoPen: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:

You'll like my family then..my younger brodas name is 29billion mine is 30bill....slide into the dm grin
My guy, make use of ur moniker for once na! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.