Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (43576 Views)

2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by paqman: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:
Don't forget to read your Bible too. These yahoo boy doctrine-twisting pastors are good at brainwashing & emptying your bank account.

Don't also forget to give your tithe to the poor.

God bless you.
eyah I don't no that daddy freeze disciple are here
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by HeyCorleone(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
I’m sure you are celibate ? Abi ? Cos there is no difference in the lords eye - nacking is nacking! Whether once or twenty times - all na fornication ! As I sad earlier - I am sure you are celibate !

This one that you're defending prostitutes. Smh. It doesn't take a diviner to figure why.

And yes I'm celibate. Wondering how you figured that out.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Lanruze: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dear Tonto,

You make it obvious to everyone the reason for your husband leaving you .....

You want to gain attention(Attention seeker)

Tonto get a life, the truth is that no one wants to hear your stories . You are just entertaining us ...

Thank you and make a resolution to stay out of social media for at least one month.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls, let's hear word
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by mexydoo: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
This very crazy that people are blasting her. Christianity is personal so she should do whatever she wants. Check viewschannel.com for Funke Akindele's story on her upcoming Marvel movie. Heard she is speaking Hausa
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Africans are the worst people on earth and yet the most religious. this one is also proving religious. its not a new thing because those claiming religious are the worst
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by lovethchioma(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
As a man,its very easy to keep this woman as a wife,a good one at that.The problem this woman may have can easily be solved by consulting those who are spiritually strong.I believe on given to ceaser what belongs to him and to God what belongs to God as well.....

Na small thing dey worry this lady.Na to find person wey fit work am be the koko,so she go get herself.Once she get herself,she will make a very loving wife.

Only the "deeply rooted "will understand my points. Indomie generation oya over to you people.

Tonto may be having same issue.All this pastorpreneurs will not save you.Go back to your village and ask after who can help.

Lol.Anytime i see tonto, I know say she no be herself. Today she is hot,tomorrow she is cold,then warm the other day.Na so.....very very familiar symptoms. Ndi otu n'enye this lady nsogbu.
So, what solution do you suggest? Have you seen someone with that kind of problem being delivered and how did it happen?
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by iamrealdeji(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
she might be really patronizing babalawos like that o
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by iamrealdeji(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
lovethchioma:
So, what solution do you suggest? Have you seen someone with that kind of problem being delivered and how did it happen?
don't mind nkwuocha o,he's been watching too much Nollywood movies especially Yoruba movies. he was probably trying to say she has alter ego.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by dROC1: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
If there's anything I know about prostitutes, and people of that kind, it's the fact that they call on the Lord a whole lot more than others, and it's just a useless show of righteousness.

If your heart ain't with God, any other thing you do is for your pocket.

I agree with this.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by kesonas(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
lolssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin angry
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
WASTE OF TIME
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by debolayinka(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
GraGra247:
When the heart is rotten beyond redemption, if you like roll on the floor, jump and scream, it totally amounts to nothing.
There's no heart that can exceed Christ's redemptive sacrifice. You think you are anyway better?
If at all you've been redeemed, you'll know that grace saved you, and not your righteous works.
She's still under God's plan, and I won't be amazed if she becomes a tool in God's kingdom soon.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by 2buffagain(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
That's whats up. Solid babe. Enjoyment 2018 by the grace of God!

As to the haters that so evidently fill this thread, go read up on what happened to David's wife when she was giving him shade for openly praising God. Na una wahala be that.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Maximus85(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tessyama1:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed she worships God selflessly, and anyone who follows her to church will be ashamed because of how she turns up.

The mother of one shared photos of herself worshiping during a church program at The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja and wrote;

"When I worship my God I do that selflessly,I do that knowing that No man can do what he can and has done in my life..
If the holuspirit demands me to roll I roll,Jump I jump,Scream I surely do.
For I know the anointing associated with Obidence...

Been in his presence sealing my year and life,and having awesome preachers Come feed me his word is a beauty..
My praises will I give to you!!!
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #SUPRRWOMAN #KINGSWOMAN #ROOTEDINHISWORD��#if you ever follow me to church you will be ashamed of me cos my turnup FOR OLUWA(GOD) GAT ME HIGH #HIGH4JESUS"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/if-you-ever-follow-me-to-church-you.html

Cc; lalasticlala

And you went with a professional cameraman to take pictures. What difference is it between you and the loud man and the poor ad humble tax collector in the Bible. All these na eye service.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Chuknovski(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
GraGra247:
When the heart is rotten beyond redemption, if you like roll on the floor, jump and scream, it totally amounts to nothing.

lols
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Marvis4real(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
and someone was busy taking the pics for u, while u were in the spiirit? The dramatic Tonto.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by blackface123: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
ur wahala my dear.Only God has the altimate judgment.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
If there's anything I know about prostitutes, and people of that kind, it's the fact that they call on the Lord a whole lot more than others, and it's just a useless show of righteousness.

If your heart ain't with God, any other thing you do is for your pocket.

Because you be customer abi swerve no go accept Christ dey follow dem dey judge

Lol are you holy
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Looking for relevance and cheap publicists.

Her actions have been deafening of late.

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by donvat1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
dis ur pics though, shows u're not with d pastor n oda worshippers. 1st showed odas wr quiet while u wr screaming. 2nd showed odas wr screaming while u wr quiet.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by brenister10: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Since na COZA, I rest my case
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Emyogalanya: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
SORRY FOLKS SHE MEANT IF YOU EVER MEET HER IN CHURCH. WHO WILL FOLLOW THIS ONE TO CHURCH ? I DOUBT IF EVEN CHURCHILL WILL FOLLOW HER. TO CHURCH. NO PASTOR WILL WANT HER AS MEMBER COS SHE WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO HERSELF
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by HeyCorleone(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Because you be customer abi swerve no go accept Christ dey follow dem dey judge

Lol are you holy

I never insinuated anywhere, to the best of my knowledge, directly or indirectly, that I am a holy person. I only accused a certain kind of people of over righteousness. This is something a reasonable person knows. But not you. You're wholly unreasonable and utterly senseless.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I never insinuated anywhere, to the best of my knowledge, directly or indirectly, that I am a holy person. I only accused a certain kind of people of over righteousness. This is something a reasonable person knows. But not you. You're wholly unreasonable and utterly senseless.

Just trying to expose your bias in a world where people are Killed innocently for their beliefs some are brave enough to declare and the first thing you can call them is prostitute learn to separate the birds from the bees and keep your judgments inwards

When man fails God is always there regardless of your lifestyle and in this world disappointments happen of course one or two might be publicity stunt but it’s not always about prostitution. As for the senseless comment stupid people have been known to insult people without really adding any value to their argument so I will let it slip it’s a forum your matter never enter me reach

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
lovethchioma:

Yes ,chioma I have seen.
Yes chioma,its happening even around us.I use to have one living with me.We did all kinds of church deliverance, but I guess we didn't meet someone with a stronger grace of God.

Yes we went after traditional means,and we did it and she gave then back their properties back in the river.I personally drove them there and waited till everything was over.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamrealdeji:
don't mind nkwuocha o,he's been watching too much Nollywood movies especially Yoruba movies. he was probably trying to say she has alter ego.

grin grin

I will forgive your ignorance. Funny you went far to blast Yoruba nollywood, at least they are the ones that shows the real happening in our traditional African society.

No need to educate you on this.I've got my own experiences which may differ from yours.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Austinoiz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
As a man,its very easy to keep this woman as a wife,a good one at that.The problem this woman may have can easily be solved by consulting those who are spiritually strong.I believe on given to ceaser what belongs to him and to God what belongs to God as well,so one can get him/herself.

Tonto Dike is just a crazy woman.Being crazy has got different roots it sprouts from.For women,it may be ancestrally/or as a result of being reincarnated or natural habit.

I can marry someone like this lady without having an Oita of problem.Its left for her to follow me get my own kind of solution,because clearly,most times, this craziness is marine related.If she marries another guy again, she will again divorce.

Na small thing dey worry this lady.Na to find person wey fit work am be the koko,so she go get herself.Once she get herself,she will make a very loving wife.

Only the "deeply rooted "will understand my points. Indomie generation oya over to you people.

Got a lot of female relations who are beautiful and cray cray.Some even beat their husbands to matter how rich he is.I mean beat o. grin.Better beating.From bedroom to gate man post, go pursue husband then beating!!! grin

Some died during childbirth.
Some have refused to settle down despite numerous suitors.

Some fight even on their traditional marriage day grin
Some change their minds a day to marriage day.
Some of their husbands go sleep for bed wake up for ground grin cheesy grin

At the end of the day,na still traditional way be the way... Else the problem go still dey.Some leave overseas back to naija to go separate themselves.

Tonto may be having same issue.All this pastorpreneurs will not save you.Go back to your village and ask after who can help you mediate.Else....

Lol.Anytime i see tonto, I know say she no be herself. Today she is hot,tomorrow she is cold,then warm the other day.Na so.....very very familiar symptoms. Ndi otu n'enye this lady nsogbu.

Bros, abeg begin that your charity in NL. Ngeneukwuenu and so of her lines here need your villagers' help. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by totorimi: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wonders shall never end indeed. Funny creatures all over the place.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Austinoiz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
As a man,its very easy to keep this woman as a wife,a good one at that.The problem this woman may have can easily be solved by consulting those who are spiritually strong.I believe on given to ceaser what belongs to him and to God what belongs to God as well,so one can get him/herself.

Tonto Dike is just a crazy woman.Being crazy has got different roots it sprouts from.For women,it may be ancestrally/or as a result of being reincarnated or natural habit.

I can marry someone like this lady without having an Oita of problem.Its left for her to follow me get my own kind of solution,because clearly,most times, this craziness is marine related.If she marries another guy again, she will again divorce.

Got a lot of female relations who are beautiful and cray cray.Some even beat their husbands to matter how rich he is.I mean beat o. grin.Better beating.From bedroom to gate man post, go pursue husband then beating!!! grin

Some died during childbirth.
Some have refused to settle down despite numerous suitors.

Some fight even on their traditional marriage day grin
Some change their minds a day to marriage day.
Some of their husbands go sleep for bed wake up for ground grin cheesy grin

At the end of the day,na still traditional way be the way... Else the problem go still dey.Some leave overseas back to naija to go separate themselves.

Tonto may be having same issue.All this pastorpreneurs will not save you.Go back to your village and ask after who can help you mediate.Else....

Nkwuochababa, abeg I wan refer Ngeneukwuenu and her types here to you. I know you can handle their cases....oya carry go! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Austinoiz:

Bros, abeg begin that your charity in NL. Ngeneukwuenu and so of her lines here need your villagers' help. grin grin grin grin grin

That woman alone fit collect 52 white pigeons. Wet in she carry pass river madness grin

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Austinoiz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

That woman alone fit collect 52 white pigeons. Wet in she carry pass river madness grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit / Temi Otedola Flaunts Her Walk In Closet (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.