Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (43581 Views)

2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Holy Spirit I know which one is holuspirit hahaha
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Chukazu: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
You worship God selflessly and hire paparazzi to do video coverage for the worship ... wink
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by lovethchioma(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamrealdeji:
don't mind nkwuocha o,he's been watching too much Nollywood movies especially Yoruba movies. he was probably trying to say she has alter ego.
cheesy though these things do happen.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
debolayinka:

There's no heart that can exceed Christ's redemptive sacrifice. You think you are anyway better?
If at all you've been redeemed, you'll know that grace saved you, and not your righteous works.
She's still under God's plan, and I won't be amazed if she becomes a tool in God's kingdom soon.

You simply have no idea what you're dealing with.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Brooke60:
Rubbish undecided
Gbam tongue
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Interesting15: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:
Don't forget to read your Bible too. These yahoo boy doctrine-twisting pastors are good at brainwashing & emptying your bank account.

Don't also forget to give your tithe to the poor.

God bless you.

But you are an atheist nah...
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by lovethchioma(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

Yes ,chioma I have seen.
Yes chioma,its happening even around us.I use to have one living with me.We did all kinds of church deliverance, but I guess we didn't meet someone with a stronger grace of God.

Yes we went after traditional means,and we did it and she gave then back their properties back in the river.I personally drove them there and waited till everything was over.
Odikwa nnukwu egwu...
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
As a man,its very easy to keep this woman as a wife,a good one at that.The problem this woman may have can easily be solved by consulting those who are spiritually strong.I believe on given to ceaser what belongs to him and to God what belongs to God as well,so one can get him/herself.

Tonto Dike is just a crazy woman.Being crazy has got different roots it sprouts from.For women,it may be ancestrally/or as a result of being reincarnated or natural habit.

I can marry someone like this lady without having an Oita of problem.Its left for her to follow me get my own kind of solution,because clearly,most times, this craziness is marine related.If she marries another guy again, she will again divorce.

Na small thing dey worry this lady.Na to find person wey fit work am be the koko,so she go get herself.Once she get herself,she will make a very loving wife.

Only the "deeply rooted "will understand my points. Indomie generation oya over to you people.

Got a lot of female relations who are beautiful and cray cray.Some even beat their husbands to matter how rich he is.I mean beat o. grin.Better beating.From bedroom to gate man post, go pursue husband then beating!!! grin

Some died during childbirth.
Some have refused to settle down despite numerous suitors.

Some fight even on their traditional marriage day grin
Some change their minds a day to marriage day.
Some of their husbands go sleep for bed wake up for ground grin cheesy grin

At the end of the day,na still traditional way be the way... Else the problem go still dey.Some leave overseas back to naija to go separate themselves.

Tonto may be having same issue.All this pastorpreneurs will not save you.Go back to your village and ask after who can help you mediate.Else....

Lol.Anytime i see tonto, I know say she no be herself. Today she is hot,tomorrow she is cold,then warm the other day.Na so.....very very familiar symptoms. Ndi otu n'enye this lady nsogbu.
Greetings bro..the one when man go sleep for bed wake up for ground na wetin dey cause am, because i have experienced it once with a girl i met not too long ago and we slept in the hotel room on same bed after every i woke up on the tiled floor in the morning even though i remember sleeping on the bed after fvcking her just twice that night cos i didn't enjoy the fvcking as i was cumming quicker than i normally do.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Greetings bro..the one when man go sleep for bed wake up for ground na wetin dey cause am, because i have experienced it once with a girl i met not too long ago and we slept in the hotel room on same bed after every i woke up on the tiled floor in the morning even though i remember sleeping on the bed after fvcking her just twice that night cos i didn't enjoy the fvcking as i was cumming quicker than i normally do.

grin grin grin
Na mami water she be. cheesy
Lmao!!! That one bad o.

OK.Jokes apart.If you're sure this actually happened then her spirit spouse is the one that pushed you off.Or will be difficult for her to get married, she can only be jumping from one man to another.

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
lovethchioma:
Odikwa nnukwu egwu...

O na emekwa umu nwoke o.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by yvelchstores(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:
Don't forget to read your Bible too. These yahoo boy doctrine-twisting pastors are good at brainwashing & emptying your bank account.

God bless you.
I feel awfully sorry for u. Your "wisdom" is gross foolishness. Where in the bible did God put tithe and poor in one sentence. If u want to deceive urself, go on but don't be an agent of darkness by deceiving masses as well. Their blood, you shall not escape.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by lovethchioma(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

O na emekwa umu nwoke o.
Eziokwu? do they behave exactly like the women having this kinda issue?
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by debolayinka(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
GraGra247:

You simply have no idea what you're dealing with.
Can you help me out then?
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Psoul(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
I just dey wonder how problems dey carry reset some ppl brain to factory recommended setting.

To You God alone deserves all praise. See Tonto ooooo.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
lovethchioma:

It depends. It can disturb through various forms.But men with this problem usually have financial difficulties. Again both do share same experience of making love with their spouse consciously or unconsciously, whether in dreams or real life.For example, one may be lying down alone and you feel yourself making love to someone who just let him/herself on your bed even when your door is closed.

There are married men who usually wake up on the floor despite sleeping on the bed.If this is a continuous thing then the wife's marine husband is the one pushing the man off the bed.

There are ladies who have theirs sleep with them in dreams.If she wakes up all wet and slimy,that means she was used.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by kiddapunk: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:

God bless you.
because it was you who contributed that one to the Bible abi? Avoid self righteousness. You can't help God. Help the poor from your purse and heart coz its good but if you intend to take part in the covenant of 1tenth(tithing) then take it to God.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by lovethchioma(f): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

It depends. It can disturb through various forms.But men with this problem usually have financial difficulties. Again both do share same experience of making love with their spouse consciously or unconsciously, whether in dreams or real life.For example, one may be lying down alone and you feel yourself making love to someone who just let him/herself on your bed even when your door is closed.

There are married men who usually wake up on the floor despite sleeping on the bed.If this is a continuous thing then the wife's marine husband is the one pushing the man off the bed.

There are ladies who have theirs sleep with them in dreams.If she wakes up all wet and slimy,that means she was used.
I never knew all these really happen. .. Well, thanks for your explanation...

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Waffarianman(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sharplakezy:
without even following you to church, i am ashamed of you.

My bello oh

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by KrystosCJ(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Better to ignore you.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by BABYOLICO(f): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
for your mind nah
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2018
nkwuocha:

grin grin grin
Na mami water she be. cheesy
Lmao!!! That one bad o.

OK.Jokes apart.If you're sure this actually happened then her spirit spouse is the one that pushed you off.Or will be difficult for her to get married, she can only be jumping from one man to another.
yeah bro this happened to me bcoz me. It was my cousin's bday celebration March 2016 n we both slept at the hotel with the different girls in separate rooms. I even told him about it when i woke up and we laughed over it like she pushed me off bcoz i couldn't satisfy her... that was the first n last time i had anything sexual to do with her sha bcoz my spirit told me something wasn't right with her.. we are just friends tho
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
lovethchioma:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm / Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.