Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Yorubas Has Lost This Bet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Has Lost This Bet (7078 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / We Peaceful Yorubas Has Accepted Ruga Fulani Settlement~ Osinbanjo / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by haffaze777(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
jacksonkennedy:
The problem of my brothers are the muslims among us. Unlike in the north where the minority christians are docile, here the minority muslims are very outspoken. And it seems we have let them to be our leaders. Apart from Ambode and Fayose, the rest are muslims.

They are the ones selling us to their co-muslims in the north. Nigeria will be better if the south can unite.
[/s]

u can do better than dis trash

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by boldaslion: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lot13:
we shall surely give him more votes in 2019 than we gave in 2015 if that is your greatest nightmare.

Who cares? Give him your life sef e no concern me.
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by 7lives: 12:39am On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
igbos ar fightin against nigeria and nt against northerners and yoruba were part of nigeria..so we wanted to liberate u but it seems u hav chosen to b a slave

Liberate yourself.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by laudate: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
igbos ar fightin against nigeria and nt against northerners and yoruba were part of nigeria.. so we wanted to liberate u but it seems u hav chosen to b a slave
Na wa, o! shocked When exactly did the Yoruba people ever tell your ancestors, that they were in bondage?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by ItsTutsi(m): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2018
the way illiterate inyamuri were deceived by OJUKWU and kanu
EternalTruths:
Sophistication that was deceived by illiterate herdsmen, is that one sophistication

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by killsmith(f): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2018
porka:

You gambled away people's lives.

How are you going to wake the people who have died now?

Life is lived once.

It was not worth the gamble.

You all were warned about Buhari's violent antecedents.

You knew about his bigotry and selective standard.

It is a shame you chose hatred over human beings lives.

The blood of human being is sacred.

You all need to go to God in sackcloth and repent.
my brother, are you married?

I don't mind giving you my sister for free.

It Is rare to see a man who speaks the truth irrespective of tribe, culture or religion.

You have my respect.
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
igbos ar fightin against nigeria and nt against northerners and yoruba were part of nigeria..so we wanted to liberate u but it seems u hav chosen to b a slave

5th class citizen want to liberate others. Buhahahahaha. Its clear most of you flat heads have no working brain, you all are irrelevant and reason you cry everyday on social medias looking for attention. No one takes you loudmouthed criminals serious in that country.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

5th class citizen want to liberate others. Buhahahahaha. Its clear most of you flat heads have no working brain, you all are irrelevant and reason you cry everyday on social medias looking for attention. No one takes you loudmouthed criminals serious in that country.
individually igbos ar beta than yoruba's..ur ladies ar mostly agbo sellers why ur youths stand at every bustop..u call us fifth class citizen..we are ahead of u guys..we dnt depend on govt like u..we wrk hard 4 our money..let me quickly correct an impression..we dnt want biafra because we ar suffering..the whole nation is sufferin..we want biafra because we know we knw dat our hardworkin mentality wil make us a great nation were even u wil be dyin to visit

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
7lives:

Liberate yourself.
Thanks.
slavery is a mindset..d day u let go of ur fear and start seeing urself as a freeman.truely u ar free..am liberated 4rm ur hausa masters..am a freeman bro,go free urself too
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
sharpsecret:
individually igbos ar beta than yoruba's..ur ladies ar mostly agbo sellers why ur youths stand at every bustop..u call us fifth class citizen..we are ahead of u guys..we dnt depend on govt like u..we wrk hard 4 our money..let me quickly correct an impression..we dnt want biafra because we ar suffering..the whole nation is sufferin..we want biafra because we know we knw dat our hardworkin mentality wil make us a great nation were even u wil be dyin to visit
[/s]

Shut your smelly mouth, you are better than no one. You cant even succeed in life without running away from your cursed region, you are only better in smuggling cocaine, using your women for baby factory, kidnapping, eating human flesh and doing armed robbery. They are selling agbo for you in your region cos your men cant perform well on bed, they are weak even with there big empty flat head.

5th class citizen, You mean you don't collect monthly allocation like the rest of the country? Shameless liar, Imo state have the highest number of federal civil servants yet you don't depend on government. Lmaoooo. Everyone knows you guys are pathetic liars, reason no one take you loudmouthed criminals serious.

https://www.nairaland.com/3197306/states-number-federal-civil-servants

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by ManMountain(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

Shut your smelly mouth, you are better than no one. You cant even succeed in life without running away from your cursed region, you are only better in smuggling cocaine, using your women for baby factory, kidnapping, eating human flesh and doing armed robbery. They are selling agbo for you in your region cos your men cant perform well on bed, they are weak even with there big empty flat head.

5th class citizen, You mean you don't collect monthly allocation like the rest of the country? Shameless liar, Imo state have the highest number of federal civil servants yet you don't depend on government. Lmaoooo. Everyone knows you guys are pathetic liars, reason no one take you loudmouthed criminals serious.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you saying most Ibo men can't satisfy their women without taking Agbo jedi jedi? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
ManMountain:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you saying most Ibo men can't satisfy their women without taking Agbo jedi jedi? cheesy

Of course, reason there is high demand for the agbo in the East. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by ManMountain(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Lobatan !! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by surgical: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
EternalTruths:
Sophistication that was deceived by illiterate herdsmen, is that one sophistication
it was tinubu that decived them, i don't know why they follow that man sheepishly. now he has mislead them. he can't replace awo. he is selfish and self-centered, whatever good he does is aimed at political gain never in the masses interest, look at this buhari fiasco now,he is not Sharing the suffering with the masses he mislead and has not spoken up for them since .
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by shallysgirl: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
ashjay001:

What number is Osinbajo then? Abi, no be d same position, d buffoon dey, before him bcome president!

Abi, na different country we dey discuss?
So you think the buffoon called OSIBANDE will become president like a blessed man called Gej? woope, not going to happen, Buhari has exchanged his life with his son's. He ain't dying soon. The cabal have also sent Aisha their greatest obstacle off to Germany.
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by ashjay001(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
shallysgirl:

So you think the buffoon called OSIBANDE will become president like a blessed man called Gej? woope, not going to happen, Buhari has exchanged his life with his son's. He ain't dying soon. The cabal have also sent Aisha their greatest obstacle off to Germany.

So, how far, madam germany? Now that d local hospice have released a statement on Yusuf's whereabouts, what outer space postulations, are u proferring?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by shallysgirl: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
ashjay001:

So, how far, madam germany? Now that d local hospice have released a statement on Yusuf's whereabouts, what outer space postulations, are u proferring?
Keep listening to lies, e no concern me.
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by InfiniteLoopx: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

This guy, you are back again with your sharp mouth cheesy Repent for this 2018

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by ashjay001(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
Keep listening to lies, e no concern me.

gringringrin

I want to believe, u said that, tongue in cheektongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=EbubeIkedi post=64125689][s][/s]

5th class citizen, You mean you don't collect monthly allocation like the rest of the country? Shameless liar, Imo state have the highest number of federal civil servants yet you don't depend on government. Lmaoooo. Everyone knows you guys are pathetic liars, reason no one take you loudmouthed criminals serious..guy are u dis daft?we are talkin of igbos n yoruba and u are talkin of only imo state..calculate d whole figure by region(S.E and S.W)and tel me who has d highest civil servants.
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

accordin to a study carried out by NDLEA S.W has more drug criminals dan S.E..check nairaland or ask buruj kashamu
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

in every ten yoruba youth..eight of dem are igbo smokers
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
accordin to a study carried out by NDLEA S.W has more drug criminals dan S.E..check nairaland or ask buruj kashamu

Pathetic flat head, you mean according to IPOB bureau of Statistics. Lmaoooo. Your cursed kinsmen are dying in hundreds all over Asia, one Asia Police even said Eboes are curse to Africa. You are a disgrace to Chikwu Abiama.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
in every ten yoruba youth..eight of dem are igbo smokers

You are just like your late father, no working brain at all. For every eboe family, 10 are in Asia prison while 4 are awaiting death by hanging. Stop disgracing your family.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

You are just like your late father, no working brain at all. For every eboe family, 10 are in Asia prison while 4 are awaiting death by hanging. Stop disgracing your family.
guy i wil reply u on this but answer d first question i asked u b4 i jump to dis one..btw S.E and S.W who has d highest number of civil servants?
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
guy i wil reply u on this but answer d first question i asked u b4 i jump to dis one..btw S.E and S.W who has d highest number of civil servants?

You are dull and just wasting my time, I will flog you if you don't stop disgracing your parents online.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

You are dull and just wasting my time, I will flog you if you don't stop disgracing your parents online.
a typical yoruba man..always dodgin questions..u brought d issue of civil servant lets treat d topic..i wil not b suprise if d person am talkin to has 21 tribal marks on d face
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
sharpsecret:
a typical yoruba man..always dodgin questions..u brought d issue of civil servant lets treat d topic..i wil not b suprise if d person am talkin to has 21 tribal marks on d face
[/s]

You are dull and can't even write well, the human meat you eat daily is affecting your cerebrum, reason you have no working brain. I don't waste time with gala sellers like you, Never!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

You are dull and can't even write well, the human meat you eat daily is affecting your cerebrum, reason you have no working brain. I don't waste time with gala sellers like you, Never!
i sell gala to survive but u stand at d junction wetin 4 the next keke napep dat wil pass to giv u 20naira
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
i sell gala to survive but u stand at d junction wetin 4 the next keke napep dat wil pass to giv u 20naira

Pathetic Illiterate, you sell gala to survive but claiming billionaire on nairaland. Keep disgracing your late parents, na you sabi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Pathetic Illiterate, you sell gala to survive but claiming billionaire on nairaland. Keep disgracing your late parents, na you sabi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what does chatin wit an illiterate sinx yestaday make u?educated illiterate..u beta start planin to buy ur own car rather dan waitin 4 others to buy so u can b collectin 20naira 4rm dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency / Lagos Assembly Passes 2019 Budget, Adds Extra Figures / How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.