Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site (1575 Views)

Benue Blogger, Tessy Okwori Is Dead (Burial Photos) / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) / Okon George Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by okonja(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Please help me out here guys, the webmaster relocated from Abuja to Uyo and he is dead, was only given email access, site access has been suspended since Jan 1, but expiry is 25th April on "whois"
CC: @ Slyr0x

angry angry
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Contact the web hosting company
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by nnamdiosu(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bro forget it. I suggest u get a new host. The hosting company won't ever believe you. The best you can do is to get a site grabber, download all the web site pages (hopefully its in HTML) and re host it. Contact me if u need more help.
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by okonja(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Bro forget it. I suggest u get a new host. The hosting company won't ever believe you. The best you can do is to get a site grabber, download all the web site pages (hopefully its in HTML) and re host it. Contact me if u need more help.

The site has been suspended angry(maybe the hosting subscription has expire), and just like you said, I chatted the hosting company this afternoon but was told they can't give me the cpanel details.
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by nnamdiosu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
okonja:

The site has been suspended angry(maybe the hosting subscription has expire), and just like you said, I chatted the hosting company this afternoon but was told they can't give me the cpanel details.

Yeah...is the site a static site? If yes, get the files thorough a site grabber.
If not restart the hosting.
Lastly I do hosting. contact me for a discount ok?
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by okonja(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Yeah...is the site a static site? If yes, get the files thorough a site grabber.
If not restart the hosting.
Lastly I do hosting. contact me for a discount ok?

It's a WordPress site
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by nnamdiosu(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
okonja:

It's a WordPress site

Unfortunately nothing can be dine concerning that. Its lost. Its just to restart again. Pele
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by talk2percy(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2018
atitebi:
Hello, tyeenigga 4needs this: I Need A Car To Drive On Taxify In Abuja .Can youXsupply7it?
mVisitYthe link8below.
hizNpB oneda wq7w08 okonja d1Qv2H tarorfeek 9o2dyb anyicash NnJcKB oluwolex2000 fJ328b radautoworks p0rzPA hollaayo lDLvV0 adegunwa4real sM22js talk2percy
Pls stop this...this is disgusting to me
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by kingchris30(m): 2:50am On May 26, 2018
you just have to start afresh
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by Silvermoney: 8:09am On May 26, 2018
It's gone. You made a big mistake by not obtaining the cpanel details earlier.
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by talk2percy(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2018
atitebi:
Hello, tyeenigga 4needs this: I Need A Car To Drive On Taxify In Abuja .Can youXsupply7it?
mVisitYthe link8below.
hizNpB oneda wq7w08 okonja d1Qv2H tarorfeek 9o2dyb anyicash NnJcKB oluwolex2000 fJ328b radautoworks p0rzPA hollaayo lDLvV0 adegunwa4real sM22js talk2percy
No I can't supply it, please stop quoting me with this trash
Re: Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site by okonja(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2018
sunnshyn:
Hello, habincci_hub-0 9needs this: Coconuts Needed .Can youusupplyYit?
LVisitYthe linkqbelow.
ruvjV9 okonja UVO8AJ ayoemrys eNBjdP omonla10 EZEQgI obafemylegacy iwcPIg samony pMVqIG nomoretrolling GdmxnG firo08 kni0wL slapandfall K8XGnM mrsamuelumo

Are you normal at all?...Please stop tagging me.

(1) (Reply)

Free Blogger Templates (best 10 Blogger Templates) Download Now! / How To Fix Payoneer Login Error / Web Developers: Formal Education Vs Self Taught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.