Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (28785 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. I've been there. My ex was just like that, always picking fights on my behalf. Left alone to himself, he was an easy going guy.

He didn't stop till the day he tried it with a MOPOL. We were on our way to the beach and the man made a remark about my shorts. He retorted. Naso them bundle two of us to police station...

Don't ask me what happened cheesy

grin LoL. for real?? Why would he do that? was the MOPOL guy on mufti? Damn... Now I understand your earlier comments better.. . Based on this the gurl would not change any time soon tho cos.. Well, her Dad is a Brigadier General...

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

grin LoL. for real?? Why would he do that? was the MOPOL guy on mufti? Damn... Now I understand your earlier comments better.. . Based on this the gurl would not change any time soon tho cos.. Well, her Dad is a Brigadier General...
U rake of very low self esteem. Become a man first.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Richy4:

Yea the fact that you dated some of UK citizens and you weigh their attitude on a scale and found it wanting does not mean majority were like that.. there are lots of people in the united kingdom that got good manners..especially Nigerians there..

Infact the fact that you included were she was born showcase or gives me the impression that you were treating her with utmost respect which is good..."so good" that you don't have any say to reduce her excesses... and she was capitalizing on the I was born in UK to cover up her "good manners " .....assuming she was born in Nigeria will you have tolerated her bad behaviour?

Arranged marriage or not, U guys should save drama for soap operas...get your act right by telling her to stop emberassing you.. U are not the only ones in the world that hooked up through match making....

How long are u gonna fight all your friends that you knew before her... It was in the 1980s that people hype someone that was born Abroad... even when she got the worst attitude, they said leave her she is raised abroad..just to use her to boast in the village .. not anymore man.. the world is just a global village now... There is still an exit door...You can use it if you can't cope

Hmm, very well said, tho kinda harsh but true all the same, guess that's the Red pill mans gotta swallow..

However, her place of birth isn't that big a deal and no one's hyping her cos of that.. Maybe if I told you she is a Harvard graduate then it'll be too much info, but here we talkin about the environment in which she was raised and how it might have contributed to this attitude subconsciously cos environmental factors shape behaviors.. True if she was born in Nigeria prolly the "Nonsense" wouldn't have been tolerated but then again she ain't, and one needs to ask questions about what he dosent understand.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
sassysure:

U rake of very low self esteem. Become a man first.

Lol. Easy for you to say.. But like the African proverb goes.. when a tsetse fly perches on a man's scrotum, then he'll realise there's more than one way to resolve conflict... If you wanna help then provide more insight by what you mean, not some bogus comment.. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by crackhaus: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

Hmm, interesting, I understand what you mean but the problem is not with the dude, he dosent have issues with anyone, he's totally cool - the lady is the one picking the fights herself and the guy has to take the punches at the end of the day tryin to defend her.
How you just went from typing in first person in your OP to typing in third person now without even realizing it, is quite funny.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
crackhaus:

How you just went from typing in first person in your OP to typing in third person now without even realizing it is quite funny.

No no friend. I made it quite clear it was From a friend in the beginning right before I mentioned lalasticlala..
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by crackhaus: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

No no friend. I made it quite clear it was From a friend in the beginning right before I mentioned lalasticlala..
I see.

Tell your friend to get rid of that girl, she's toxic. There's no rationalizing that bullshiit attitude.
Bottom line, she lacks respect for him.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peachess:
You should allow them to beat her small, her head go correct. Trust me lol

Blackhawk03:

Gbam! My point exactly! I don't buy into this fighting for two thing, did the guy ask her to fight on his behalf? That's a fvckin red flag! Sit her arse down, speak senses into her head, give her conditions, she listens to him or find her way out. You can imagine being scared of going with your gf because you don't know who you might be fighting off her again...

OMG, Yeah men that shi* happens all the time.. Going out with her is now an issue. Men arranged marriages are just f**ked up. But really what kinda guy would sit back and allow his woman get maltreated? It's a real dicey situation, and most people here don't realize that. Besides I forgot to mention her Old man is a B. General.

The whole "allowing them beat her small" is not feasible man.....
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

OMG, Yeah men that shi* happens all the time.. Going out with her is now an issue. Men arranged marriages are just f**ked up. But really what kinda guy would sit back and allow his woman get maltreated? It's a real dicey situation, and most people here don't realize that. Besides I forgot to mention her Old man is a B. General.

The whole "allowing them beat her small" is not feasible man.....
You've mentioned it before, what are you trying to make us see by mentioning it again?

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
crackhaus:

You've mentioned it before, what are you trying to make us see by mentioning it again?

The persons I quoted suggested allowing her get manhandled and i was replying them directly. At the end of the day irrespective of whether she was right or wrong, the other party will pay dearly for it.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by dhabrite(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
You don enter am...ntorrr

Shebi I warn you no gree, I tell you but you no hear

Frankly speaking, at this age are there still arranged marriages?

shocked

God forbid bad thing?

This kind scene, na only for Nollywood movies ah dey see am o, you sure this not some script

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by farouk2much(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bring Us News About When Fuel Scarsity Would Be Over....... Jare

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nasir123(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
My advice.
Take her back to UK. Nigeria maybe too hot for her.
Or
Contact your/her family for spiritual assistant.
Or
Better still,accept her the way she is,since she is OK in every other aspects of life.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Mrkumareze(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Men never beat you before, until you go into a fight you can't finish then you 'll realize she's not worth keeping . Any person that likes trouble should be let alone cos associating with them creates alot of known and unknown enemies .

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by HeyCorleone(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
When I see things like this I just weep.

I think it's inappropriate to bring important things like this to NL. Why? Because the audience here is not specific.

Okay now you posted a problem pertaining your fiancee and you're seeking solution meanwhile over 80% of the people replying your thread are not in a serious relationship. Some are even single. Some can't maintain a good relationship not to talk of getting to the stage you're in, yet they come to give bad advice, and you may unknowingly act by some of them.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Haykinsofficial: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
After many failed attempts, I finally joined NL 2day!
Oya epp me praise god of Marhaji!!

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peachess:
lol....make she talk say OP was not there for her?

Girls like that, the day you fail to back them up, they will accuse you of everything from conspiring against them to treason. There is no winning

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Burger01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peachess:
Exactly. She needs to have her head reset to default by some dirty slaps. It always work smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by deavicky(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
1: Narcissism.

2: She loves you much and can't stand anyone annoying you in public. That's why a woman can call her man stupid and feel it's nothing. Let a third party try it and watch her bring White House Down grin. She always expects you to back her up, because she needs to prove she isn't fighting for someone who gives no fck.
na wa for u oh. Is she the first person to love someone? How can she be picking fight for someone who is not ready to fight and u call that love. My bro back off the relationship let her go look for her type. I guess u are not her type.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by sirgalahad26(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
guy u better run for ur life forget any benefit u may derive from the arranged marriage otherwise u may end up laying down ur life for the offence she committed! 'he dat has ears,let him hear'!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by davinero1: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm. She just subconsciously feels you are not being macho enough.
so do this.

Have an arrangement with a guy you know but doesn't know her
and then out of the blue, start picking fights with them.
Remember to do it continuosly and you'd definitely see improvements.
She'll be too busy trying to stop you from picking fights and won't have enough time to pick fights herself.

Best of Luck Bro.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by cybriz82(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, she could be picking those fights because she thinks it's an insult to her guy. People like that don't know how to let things go. They fail to realise how such physical confrontations can escalate quickly. OP, needs to identify the way she reels him into such fights and distance himself from it. When he makes her look stupid regularly, she'll slow down.

The surprising thing about people like this is, they are excellent lovers when the going is good.

To her, she is fighting for you both grin

What are you saying cuz we are not understanding you MA,,, please ehhnn switch off ur TV and read again, Op say d Babe na agbero she too like trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Uyeye(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
The her Dad is a Brigadier General is funny to me..... But you will need her parent input on this.... They obviously didn't succeed at their parental duties..... You are bearing that cross for them now!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by winkmart: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tell your parents to arrange another babe for yo. At least they have plenty rich friends

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Her pedigree is a major reason. Omo soldier mentality plus she may just be pissed off by by low IQ around here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by idris4eva(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
My ex was like that she picks up fight over everything from not finishing a sachet of water finish to not helping her out when she knows you are damn tired

Dumped her after hbp raised

Bros na dis world una both meet if you leave heaven will not shake

Run

And she's also a daughter of a policeman

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by aviationguy: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Most arranged relationship are not always turn out smooth, she must have seen some turn off characters in you or she doesn't see you attractive for her kind of man.

I will advise you sit her down and discuss extensively,ask her these following questions?

1.what do you admired about me.
2.what are you Fantasy in your kind of man.
3.Are still interested in our relationship to work.
4.Is there anythings I had failed to fix in this relationship.
5.I want you to tell me where I had wronged or hurt you in anyway am humbly ready to apologise and make our relationship worthwhile.

If she is not ready to answer all these questions then know she is not interested in the relationship,because compatibility matters in relationships is better to have broken relationship than a broken marriage.

take care cheers

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by dallyemmy: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
DO NOT MARRY HER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by amaks: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Forget it. It's not worth it. She'll get you killed one day, or make you die young with worry and lack of rest of mind, over time. Classical drama queen. She was probably arranged and dumped on you cos no one else wanted to keep coping with her in a relationship. Your health, and specifically mental health is more important. She needs a very strong and tough man, who is ready to tolerate and control her baggage.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by laiza(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gentleman I got only one advice for ya....take a walk, and keep walking. Obviously both of you are on different cruise. She wants you to man up, you want her to woman down. In short she's the man and all you want is a lady you'd want to defend, not actually have to defend in a fight.
Na so one ex tried that shit with me, ogbeni I seat inside motor look drama tire. When she got the message nobody told her to behave.
You aren't married yet you're already settling quarrel upandan, I just hope you guys don't stay in face me I face you after marriage....that's when you'd understand the full meaning of what Jesus said on the cross. IT IS FINISHED

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just DUMP her now
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Lumig: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
1: Narcissism.

2: She loves you much and can't stand anyone annoying you in public. That's why a woman can call her man stupid and feel it's nothing. Let a third party try it and watch her bring White House Down grin. She always expects you to back her up, because she needs to prove she isn't fighting for someone who gives no fck.
is this the kind of advise you'll...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.