Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (12155 Views)

Forex Trading As An Investment And Business / How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / Plan B For Nigerians: Why Wealthy Individuals Obtain 2nd Citizenship/residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Scorum (SCR): Scorum has the potential to become a 2018 Crypto hit like Verge and Ripple. This software has its eyes laid on the sports fans. It aims to be the one-stop junction for all Sports lovers. Within the platform will be a sports update feature, a social media feature, and a Sports wagering feature.

See it here: Scorum

The Social Media platform is to run like Steemit; this means there will be an upvote button for viewers to express their feelings for a post. The owner of the piece will get paid according to the number of votes. On the Sports Update angle, users will experience the effect of the next-generation statistical algorithm. The information giving from the Update aspect of the Crypto platform will be a live broadcast. Also, users will be able to bet on the platform with the Sports Wagering feature. Members will directly stake against themselves for no charge. The sale of this ICO clsoing soon,hurry up!

Join us here: Scorum
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Rules of Crypto Trading

Please note that none of this is investment advice. Invest at your own risk!

Only invest what you can lose. During the recent crash in January 2018, hobby-investors got burned. Reports of frustration and losses came at the cost of broken monitors, smashed laptops, and heavy monetary losses. While the rules are in more particular order of importance, it’s safe to assume that this is the most important rule, the rule to rule the rules. As soon as your money is converted into cryptocurrency, consider it lost forever. There is absolutely no guarantee you can get it back. Losses don’t simply come from dips in the market; extraordinary factors such as hacks, bugs, and government regulation can mean you’ll never see any of your money again. If you are investing money you can’t afford to lose, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your current financial situation, because what you’re about to do is an act of desperation. This includes: using credit cards, taking out mortgages, applying for loans, or selling everything and traveling the world (as glamorous as that sounds).
Always pay attention to Bitcoin. Most altcoins (every cryptocurrency except Bitcoin) are pegged more closely to Bitcoin than Asian currencies were to the USD during the Asian Financial Crisis. If Bitcoin price starts to increase, altcoins price can go down as people try to exit altcoins to ride the BTC profits; inversely, if Bitcoin prices start to crash, altcoin prices can go down, too, as people exit altcoins to exchange back into fiat.
Never put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify. While the potential to earn more is increased with the amount of money you invest into a coin, the potential to lose more is also magnified. Another way to think about it is to look at the cryptocurrency market as a whole; if you believe that this is just the beginning, then more than likely the entire market cap of cryptocurrencies will increase. What are the chances that this market cap increase will be entirely driven by one coin vs. being driven by many coins? The best way to safely capture the overall growth of cryptocurrency is to diversify and reap the benefits of growth from multiple coins. Also, fun fact — Between January 2016 and January 2018, Corgicoin has increased by 60,000x, and Verge has increased by 13,000x. During the same period, Bitcoin has increased by 34x. While you would have gotten impressive gains from Bitcoin, expanding into other coins could have landed you potentially larger ones.
Don’t be greedy. No one ever lost money taking a profit. As a coin begins to grow, the greed inside us grows along with it. If a coin increases by 30%, why not consider taking profit? Even if goals are set to 40% or 50%, you should at least pull out some of the profit on the way up in case a coin doesn’t reach the goal. If you wait too long or try to get out at a higher point, you risk losing profit you already earned or even turning that profit into a loss. Get into the habit of taking profits and scouting for re-entry if you want to continue reaping potential profits.
Don’t invest blindy. There are people in this world who would sell a blind person a pair of glasses if they could make money. Those same people play in the cryptocurrency markets and use every opportunity to exploit less-informed investors. They’ll tell you what to buy or claim certain coins will moon, just to increase the prices so they can exit. Due to the highly speculative nature of the cryptocurrency markets today, a good investor will always do his or her own research in order to take full responsibility for the potential investment outcome. Information coming from even the best investor is, at best, great information, but never a promise, so you can still get burned.
Don’t FOMO. This is a spot that people most frequently lose money on. A dash of manipulation, two tablespoons of media hype, a cup of CME and CBOE announcements, and a generous handful of FOMO drove Bitcoin prices from $10,000 to $20,000 in December. Since that time, Bitcoin fell to a low of $9,000 and is currently sitting at around $11,000. It’s easy to look back and say, “if only I waited one month, then I could’ve bought at $9,000 instead of waiting for Bitcoin to hit $20,000 again for me to break even.” But the reality is, the combination of 1) being greedy, 2) investing blindly, and 3) FOMO were likely large contributors to the purchase at an all-time-high. Even in the crazy world of cryptocurrency, if a coin pumps that quickly, it will correct — it’s a matter of time. Speculative pumps are almost always followed by dips. While trying to jump onto a train going full speed sounds like something straight out of a James Bond movie, I’m sure most of us can agree we would probably save some limbs if we just waited for it at the next stop.
Categorize your investments and look at the long picture. In the process of your research, you’ll eventually realize you’re coming across a few different categories of coins. For some of them, you believe they have good teams, great vision, amazing publicity and a track record for successful execution. Great! Put these into medium or long-term holds and let them marinate into a delicious tenderloin. When the price dips, don’t even consider panic selling because anything in your medium or long-term portfolio should remain untouched for a set amount of time. BNB is a good example of a coin Miles considers a long hold. Recently, it dipped 20% for a while, and within our community, we witnessed some sell-offs to preserve investments. A week later, it jumped up almost 3x for a period of time.
Always learn from your mistakes. Never accept a total loss. Always evaluate the situation and try to figure out why it happened. Take that experience as an asset for your next move, which will be better because you are know more now than you knew before. We all start off as amateurs, and we have all lost money throughout out trading experience. In his first month of trading, Miles went from $1,000 to $300. I’ve lost a lot by selling at losses inspired by fear. No one is perfect, no one wins every single trade. Don’t let the losses discourage you, because the reality is they’re making you better trader if you choose to learn from them.
If you are doing any active trading, set stop losses. For any coins not in your medium or long-term holds, always set stop losses.This is important for several reasons — the most obvious is mitigating your losses. But more importantly, you force yourself to decide on a point of acceptable loss, and because you now have a reference point, you are able to measure your effectiveness to keep or adjust for future trades. Sometimes, during a market dip, altcoins can plummet, and stop losses can lead to profitability by automatically selling for fiat that you can use to re-enter at lower prices

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by hothead(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2018
following. Just setup my coinbase and remitano accounts. Would be buying some coins soon. i see prices Today :

22/01/2018 Bitcoin price: INR879,726.41/BTC

22/01/2018 Ethereum price: INR81,425.80/ETH

22/01/2018 Tether USDT price: INR88.88/USDT

compared to prices from December

12/17/17 Bitcoin price: NGN7,074,201.60/BTC

12/17/17 Ethereum price: NGN260,980.28/ETH

12/17/17 Tether USDT price: NGN400.97/USDT

The cryptocurrency market has been quite interesting look from outside. I wish i had jumped in earlier but no loose cash. Jumping in SOON! Good luck to all the participants and fist bumps to all those that have cashed out something.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by steviano(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Click on my signature to register and get 1,400 naira bonus on this new ico site which is making wave now. Pre sale is ongoing now and you can decide to sell your coin at anytime.. Lending starts by 3rd of February 2018. also click on the telegram icon on the site after registration to get updates check it put and thank me later
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Dollabiz: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Gud
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by opisco01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls is it possible to trade dollar for bitcoin or etherum and vise versa on coinbase from here in nigeria.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
About 6 weeks ago, I was telling some of my followers to key into the opportunity embedded in SFIcoin,some believed me ,some doubted my expertise. Those that towed the path with me are smiling now.
Sficoin now sells for $55,dont be surprised to see SFIcoin selling for $80 soon. Those that invested just $100 6 weeks ago when the coin was selling for $0.1 are now worth ..........do the calculation yourself

Here I am, presenting Scorum coin to you ,wont you grab this one with all your might and buy along with us. We may reach the CAP before the twinkling of an eye. Time and tide wait for no man

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Today is 24th January,to them that believeth :
Set pending buy on Tokugawa (TOK) @ 0.00021200
sell @ 0.00106000
Expected Return 400% ,
If you invest $100 now ,expect at least $400 in 3 months
If you invest $1000 now, expecy at least $4,000 in 3 months.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Akpojeweo: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2018
How much is the price of the scorum and how do I go about buying it?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Akpojeweo:
How much is the price of the scorum and how do I go about buying it?

PM me on whatsapp
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 3:33am On Feb 02, 2018
COMPOUND INTEREST is the 8th Wonder of the World...
He who understands it earns it...
He who doesn't pays it!”

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
7 Reasons Why Your Should Buy Scorum ICO Before It Ends In 7 Days Time!

1. Utility Token solving a real problem: Each month 1 billion sports
fans generate 8.5 billion visits to a variety of sports media sources,
creating a huge income for them. For far too long, these fans have
watched from the sidelines; spending their hard-earned cash to support
their home clubs, teams, and athletes. The current sports media
industry has no interest in rewarding these fans and fails to provide
innovative coverage for the modern world. SCORUM is set out to unite
the passionate fans of sports around the world into a bold digital
media platform where active participants are rewarded for their
engagement. If you know about STEEMIT you will get this concept
well...

2. Huge and Diverse Market: SCORUM is targeting the sports
industry...you and i know this is a huge engaged industry. Over 1
billion Sports fans world-wide.
Over $1 trillion Betting and fantasy sports cap, Over $80 billion
Sports events market cap

3. Low token supply: total token is pegged at 20,000,000 you and i
know this will moon in no distance time once it enters the exchanges

4. Scorum is backed by high profile athletes who have reputations to
protect: one of my ICO guides now is to be sure there are people who
are risking their reputations for that project and to be sure their
reputations is whot risking my money on. And yes, scorum passed with
the likes of

A. Alexander Hleb (UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER WITH FC BARCELONA)
B. Timofey Mozgov (NBA CHAMPION WITH CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, FORMER
PLAYER OF LA LAKERS)
C. Vasily Shish (5 TIMES WORLD MUAYTHAI AND KICKBOXING CHAMPION)
D. Nikita Kucherov(ICE HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BRONZE MEDALIST, NHL
ALL STAR GAME PLAYER)
E. Alexander Patskevich (TWO TIMES OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS IN SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING)
F. Anna Sidorova (CURLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNER UP)

this men and women all did a personal video with respect to this
project and how great it will be

5. Big money flow from gambling industry: Commission-free betting and
fantasy sports exchanges will naturally attract users, especially pro
players.

6. Over 30 open and known team members who are also knowledgeble in
blockchain, sports and business in general

7. Listing on exchanges by March

MARKET PORENTIAL

*1 billion Sports fans world-wide
*8.5 billion Monthly internet visits
*$1+ trillion Betting and fantasy sports industry cap.
*$80 billions Sports events market cap.

this token sale will end in 7 days time, so jump in and buy, even if
its 50$ ...

Join here for 10% Bonus: Scorum

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2018
abbeyforex:
7 Reasons Why Your Should Buy Scorum ICO Before It Ends In 7 Days Time!

1. Utility Token solving a real problem: Each month 1 billion sports
fans generate 8.5 billion visits to a variety of sports media sources,
creating a huge income for them. For far too long, these fans have
watched from the sidelines; spending their hard-earned cash to support
their home clubs, teams, and athletes. The current sports media
industry has no interest in rewarding these fans and fails to provide
innovative coverage for the modern world. SCORUM is set out to unite
the passionate fans of sports around the world into a bold digital
media platform where active participants are rewarded for their
engagement. If you know about STEEMIT you will get this concept
well...

2. Huge and Diverse Market: SCORUM is targeting the sports
industry...you and i know this is a huge engaged industry. Over 1
billion Sports fans world-wide.
Over $1 trillion Betting and fantasy sports cap, Over $80 billion
Sports events market cap

3. Low token supply: total token is pegged at 20,000,000 you and i
know this will moon in no distance time once it enters the exchanges

4. Scorum is backed by high profile athletes who have reputations to
protect: one of my ICO guides now is to be sure there are people who
are risking their reputations for that project and to be sure their
reputations is whot risking my money on. And yes, scorum passed with
the likes of

A. Alexander Hleb (UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER WITH FC BARCELONA)
B. Timofey Mozgov (NBA CHAMPION WITH CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, FORMER
PLAYER OF LA LAKERS)
C. Vasily Shish (5 TIMES WORLD MUAYTHAI AND KICKBOXING CHAMPION)
D. Nikita Kucherov(ICE HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BRONZE MEDALIST, NHL
ALL STAR GAME PLAYER)
E. Alexander Patskevich (TWO TIMES OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS IN SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING)
F. Anna Sidorova (CURLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNER UP)

this men and women all did a personal video with respect to this
project and how great it will be

5. Big money flow from gambling industry: Commission-free betting and
fantasy sports exchanges will naturally attract users, especially pro
players.

6. Over 30 open and known team members who are also knowledgeble in
blockchain, sports and business in general

7. Listing on exchanges by March

MARKET PORENTIAL

*1 billion Sports fans world-wide
*8.5 billion Monthly internet visits
*$1+ trillion Betting and fantasy sports industry cap.
*$80 billions Sports events market cap.

this token sale will end in 7 days time, so jump in and buy, even if
its 50$ ...

Join here for 10% Bonus: Scorum

pls,l need your help.l really want to go into this bitcoin ,l even opened an account early this year but l don't understand how it run,or even a guideline. l can't even remember the details of the said account

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

pls,l need your help.l really want to go into this bitcoin ,l even opened an account early this year but l don't understand how it run,or even a guideline. l can't even remember the details of the said account

Check my profile and send message to me on whatsapp, we have some other female traders in our whatsapp group as well.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by chosen4now: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Is there any ICO you can recommend now.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Hello Guys,

On January 1st 2018, we caught a vision to create 10 New Millionaires by the end of the year via different means of PLAN B Income but ranging but not limited to Forex,Binary Option,Cryptocurrency,Affiliate Marketing,Importation and so many others.

By May 31st 2018 ,we have successfully created 9 New Millionaires who started with us with No or very limited capital in the beginning of the year.

Testominies abound !

We were sparked up and encouraged the more to either double or tripple our target for the year by December 2018. In view of this , I will be introducing us to a new concept and opportunity that we are all set to enjoy and planned to explore for the remaining periods we have for the year.

You are free to join us on our whatsapp group where we will give detailed info on how to earn EXTRA $75 weekly using your phone ,click the link below to join us:

Whatsapp
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Earn up to 99% ROI monthly

PHUNDMANAGER
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2018
For the past few years I've been talking about this concept
of creating a "Bullet Proof Income"...

But what exactly do I mean by this?

Well. In a nutshell. It's all about M-IS.

Multiple Income Streams!

...Because if you have JUST ONE. You're in trouble.

i.e. one website, one income stream... or even one traffic
source. It's dangerous.

Which is why I always teach YOU how to get started... and
then how to build multiple and various income streams.

Online, offline... and different businesses.

One of my income streams was struggling a few months ago...

Literally NO income had been made from it.

If that was our one and only business - trouble.

Do you see the point I'm making?

A Bullet Proof Income survives - even if one stops, has
issues or no longer works!

And today, I want to invite you to see MY M-IS

You dont need any special skill to learn how it works...

This PHUNDMANAGER will show you how to make life changing income.

AND... even show you how to keep more of it as well!

If you're serious about this, then you simply must check it out.

Bulletproofincome

And take action today

Chat Soon,

It's all about PLAN B

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Naseer852(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2018
pls can you give me your Email address from. naseerakeem@gmail.com
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by bunmiano: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
abbeyforex:
Scorum (SCR): Scorum has the potential to become a 2018 Crypto hit like Verge and Ripple. This software has its eyes laid on the sports fans. It aims to be the one-stop junction for all Sports lovers. Within the platform will be a sports update feature, a social media feature, and a Sports wagering feature.

See it here: Scorum

The Social Media platform is to run like Steemit; this means there will be an upvote button for viewers to express their feelings for a post. The owner of the piece will get paid according to the number of votes. On the Sports Update angle, users will experience the effect of the next-generation statistical algorithm. The information giving from the Update aspect of the Crypto platform will be a live broadcast. Also, users will be able to bet on the platform with the Sports Wagering feature. Members will directly stake against themselves for no charge. The sale of this ICO clsoing soon,hurry up!

I'm a full-fledged member of Scorum... Are you one? cheesy
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2019
If you are a newbie or even an oldie in the cryptocurrency business, look no further. This is a great platform you can rely on:
https://crypto-trading-platform..com/
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by eazyway212: 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Please add me on WhatsApp group
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by eazyway212: 8:22pm On May 07, 2020
please add me on WhatsApp group 08060244464
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please add me 09035177889
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by RuggedSniper: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
abbeyforex:
Mark Zuckerberg is 33yrs old and has only one business; Facebook- launched in Feb 2004.
Aliko Dangote is 60yrs old, has a business empire, been in business for over 40years

In 2012, Dangote was named the 43rd richest man in the world (Forbes) while Mark was 66th; but in 2017, Mark became the 5th richest person while Dangote dropped to 105th position.

Mark Zuckerberg achieved more globally in 6yrs than Dangote has done in 40yrs.

The Reason?
Dangote started his business in the Industrial age which requires physical strength to succeed while Mark started his business in the Information Age which requires information and Knowledge.

You need new keys to open new doors old keys won't work.
Don't get stuck.

Strategy is better than energy. If you lack strategy, tragedy is Inevitable.
Go for Strategy this Year.

Embrace change....Embrace Cryptocurrency

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
WORD!
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Michaelnsd: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? / Why Can't I Maintain My Saving Habit? / Let's Help A Widow: Difference Between Insurance Benefit And Death Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.