Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,588 members, 7,801,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (16709 Views)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Why Do Most Girls Use There Old Pictures On Social Media / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Sirgay: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Some Nigerian girls will always have justifications for their nature which is hoeing, a girl will be dating, fucking two -ten guys saying she can't put her egg in one basket, why can't you just break up with that unserious bf before you start a new relationship, no they won't because they want to be collecting from all.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because they have got plenty of eggs only one basket can hold grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Evablizin(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
cheesy

Likewise Nigerian guys,so why?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nutase: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because many of the eggs go bad and they can infect the others if placed in the same basket. So its best you separate them in different baskets so that at the end of the day you will have at least one good egg to hold unto.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Jaytecq(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Only the ladies can explain, Make i wait for them...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by grin88(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
kiss

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol,,They are confuse in nature even if de date ten or Bleep more than ten guys definitely one day you see them crying of HEART BREAK

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by donstan18: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
The same reason why men use tasting of soup for cheating.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by skyba: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
there are lots of busket to change anytime
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Sirheny007(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's a further evidence to certify their materialistic and greedy/selfish nature. undecided
They feel highly insecure with a single man..
clinging to one man only limits their marriage options..likewise money they extort from relationships.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Sunnycliff(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Same way Nigerian guys use the same cliché.... Bitches are not loyal!

Come to reality, some Nigerian men don't deserve been an egg in a basket nevertheless the only egg in the basket

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by akpamfet: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
O
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by alexaletor: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan for 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by teemswest(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by MrHighSea: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cause the men are always there to give
If the girls don't collect, who will?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by jericco1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
and those girls above think this is funny
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by IdiAmin2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
It is just a way to re-package their OLOSHO-ism

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Amirullaha(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
They often forget that collecting from all also mean giving to all...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
V

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Jaynom(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Guys do it too. I used to put my eggs in at least 3 different baskets, it was more like a "Relationship insurance policy". Now I see it as childish and immature! People who do that lack focus, they treat relationships like 9ja bet

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Galaticos444: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
And dey Will justify d statement by saying "all men ar dogs"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by DAntivirus: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have all my eggs in one basket cheesy

but my basket is subdivided into 5 grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by killsmith(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
I wonder why we always have to talk about these hoes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because they are not disciplined, lack discerning mindset, lack purpose and are not shrewd in their relationships.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Bizibi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well!!! I advice everyone to use condom because some people will eventually get a virus with this mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by smith666999(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
cheating is in them like "peak"

can't separate women from infidelity...
i kn some of them are looking at me with this kind of eye now

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by shakyum: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018

Na them sabi oo

[/quote]
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by bjboss(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
Because many of the eggs go bad and they can infect the others if placed in the same basket. So its best you separate them in different baskets so that at the end of the day you will have at least one good egg to hold unto.

oya more eggs to your ovule oo
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Peterpanny: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
them be ashawo including your mamas and your sisters.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by omoikea(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
really grin. Do people still talk about women

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nasir123(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because they are all lazy.
Scammers.
And unprepared for life.

How can u be hunting men up and down?
Jobless.

If u build on yourself, no responsible man will want to loose you. #fact many don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by torvickof1312(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Most ladies are TAX COLLECTORS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.