Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Need An Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need An Advice (467 Views)

I Need An Advice on My Career / Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / Please I Need An Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice by skepticalme: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
I currently work with a bank and I earn below 100k but its marketing and it doesn't even give me time to do other things on the side to earn money, but I stay with my parents so I'm entitled to free food and shelter. Now, an Estate firm, where I did my IT wants me to help manage a new branch in Enugu for the same pay as well and the firm is willing to give me accommodation which will be taken out of my salary every month but it could give me time to do other things on the side to earn some money because I intend learning Fiverr so as to make some money. The truth is I'm very skeptical on whether to take the offer cos I'll have to fend for myself, carry on with my education, send some money home and still save out if it. I don't know how the cost of living is in Enugu and what opportunities abounds there. I'm very confused here so I'm open to any advice soni won't use my hand to ruin my life. Thanks

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Dragnet
Ishilove
Dominique

Please help your boy out.
Re: I Need An Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
I really don't know what to tell you.

If your aim of leaving you other job is to have the time to set up a side business, then you are on the right track.

But bear in mind that your professional career would suffer.

I wish you the best.
Re: I Need An Advice by skepticalme: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I really don't know what to tell you.

If your aim of leaving you other job is to have the time to set up a side business, then you are on the right track.

But bear in mind that your professional career would suffer.

I wish you the best.
okay. Thanks
Re: I Need An Advice by kelvainoij: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
GOOD INVESTMENT IS THE KEY TO FINANCIAL GROWTH.
Bitclub is a good investment option to start with this year� follow the link to get started��
https:///send?phone=2348142352634&text=am%20interested%20in%20your%20Bitclub%20Advantage%20Business%20Opportunity%20please%20Tell%20me%20more

WhatsApp 08142352634 for info..
Re: I Need An Advice by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
skepticalme:
I currently work with a bank and I earn below 100k but its marketing and it doesn't even give me time to do other things on the side to earn money, but I stay with my parents so I'm entitled to free food and shelter. Now, an Estate firm, where I did my IT wants me to help manage a new branch in Enugu for the same pay as well and the firm is willing to give me accommodation which will be taken out of my salary every month but it could give me time to do other things on the side to earn some money because I intend learning Fiverr so as to make some money. The truth is I'm very skeptical on whether to take the offer cos I'll have to fend for myself, carry on with my education, send some money home and still save out if it. I don't know how the cost of living is in Enugu and what opportunities abounds there. I'm very confused here so I'm open to any advice soni won't use my hand to ruin my life. Thanks

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Dragnet
Ishilove
Dominique

Please help your boy out.
One thing for sure is that you will not remain in your parents house forever, sooner or later you would want to set up your own place and eventually settle down, my advice to you is to go ahead and become independent, it may be tough in the first few months but trust me you will get balanced. the best time to start your future is now. I too just finished NYSC and I'm looking forward to moving to Enugu to start a life there so I'm looking for a job actually. good luck in your decision making

(1) (Reply)

Tax Obligations For Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (part 1) / Examples Of Cover Letters That Won’t Get You Hired / Ican 2018 May Diet, Drop Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.