Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (63904 Views)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2018
ImaIma1:
Your friend has no limit and moral values. If he had somersaulted, the alcohol would have worn out before he died.

A man's wife should not be toiled with even if she makes the move.

It is amazing how you have completely refused to blame the lady.

Why do you women never accept blame?

The woman took a marriage vow, not the man.

A married woman should not be toyed with but women can toy with all the men they want?

Women can even ensure that 35% of firstborn kids and 25% of all kids belong to another man outside, right?

What is a married woman doing in a drinking joint with another man, an ex-lover for that matter? shocked shocked shocked shocked

For sure the guy did something VERY WRONG but he's not more guilty than the married woman.

I have been in a similar situation where the woman concealed the fact that she was married and even recently had a baby. Albeit temporarily separated at the time. Only her oozing breast milk made me put her on the spot. Then she confessed, crying. That she waited and couldn't wait anymore and got married. shocked shocked

We cannot continue deflecting blame to only the men all the time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Sike(m): 3:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Crazy world
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by deloon(m): 3:31am On Jan 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I am very certain she is Igbo.I only pitied the man because he will also suffer from what comes out from such illicit sexual lifestyle, both spiritually and physically.
You know nothing and you are a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by OgahBohz: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from someone who possibly v'got a dick looking like a small pin nokia charger mouth and his scrotum ballz looking like Bank W's head with the dick's skin colour looking like a roasted plantain.

you don't have love in ur heart at all !

U DONT !

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Hunter22: 3:51am On Jan 15, 2018
This kinda thing happens when a guy or a man begs a lady or a woman for relationship.. At a point of the asking out ur meant to read the lyrics of her responses to actually know if she's game or she's just tryna accept so you stop making scenes in form of trina date or marry her.. We all gats dey carefull Cz marriage no be madam put extra meat�

4 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by bsideboii(m): 4:35am On Jan 15, 2018
ifyalways:
C'est La vie. What's new?
What's that on your profile pic? can't figure
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Inidominix: 5:10am On Jan 15, 2018
All this one wey una dey talk.... Let's call a spade a spade.... Who is to b blamed... The guy or the lady... If am not mistaken... She will tell her hubby she wants to attend one prayer meeting only for her to be doing this.... God help me men....

3 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 5:13am On Jan 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I am very certain she is Igbo.I only pitied the man because he will also suffer from what comes out from such illicit sexual lifestyle, both spiritually and physically.

sorry u were disappointed

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by kabillion(m): 5:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Mind your business or are u a wick Viewer. The kongo has been shined thoroughly
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by gabpaul: 5:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Amberon:
Married men have been cheating for centuries. A married woman cheats and we're gonna act like she's responsible for the ozone layer depletion.

OLOSHO Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by kabillion(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Mind your business or are u a wick Viewer*. The kongo has been shined thoroughly
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by cyberguy72(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2018
humilitypays:
my brother eh, once I am aware a lady has given birth, sexual attraction will become = 0 no matter how pretty she is, makes me wonder how I am gonna cope I'm future, God will give me the grace the time comes cos I can't stand it
it depends o.some are really gud in d Bleep bizness.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Trust77:
Too bad! But I've sex five married women.... Please Lord forgive me.

Do you want a medal? undecided
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by aspirebig: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2018
I don't understand this my 'friend' thing.

Someone will commit and come online and say " friend" did this or that.

If truly is your 'friend'....then i fear you too.

Someone's wife is a no no anyday. No matter the temptaations, there are many single girls out there.

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2018
And as we are talking, a married man or woman is in a hotel somewhere bleepin someone she is not married to.

9 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by devour129: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Miles300:
I tell u bro ! Wats there to enjoy again after all the vitamins are gone ? So men sha
and this is the reason why men stop making love with their wives cos of this mentality. So a woman who has had kids should never have sex in her life again ! She is better to have gone back to an ex to quench her konji, some do their drivers ,? Random men etc . Men satisfy your wives n leave runs girls alone. Married women has feelings too . If you like listen or start swearing but deep down you know am saying the truth . We live in a more sexual world now n I strongly believe what is good for the goose ..................

11 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by jaiykem: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2018
She wanna million double. So you friend could not control his ex- cessex? When she dey screew your preek you enjoy am?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by arena07: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2018
kizyalex10:
This whole thing is getting scarier than i tot.i have a female friend.she manages a hotel.ee speak from time to time.she told me that infact marriage is nt too important to her anymore.and i ask her why.she said.hmmmm infact the people dat patronises their hotel more re married people.old man versus young girl nd old old woman vs young boy.the sanctity of marriage have been destroyed.people nw see marriage as a contract nt a binding covenant.she said even young couples re nt spared.i was in naija last year.my ex got to knw abt it.she is married with two kids.pregnant with another one.sshe demanded to come nd stay with me in d hotel nd have fun.she regretted marrying his man.all that crap.Jesus wept!!!!.am supposed to come bck july nd atleast try nd settle down but with d story flying up nd downbon disforum nd what i hear.mehn its disheartening nd scary.d other news was saying d husband came bck to find out that his son he loves so much is nt actually his son.nd he suspected dat because people eas telling him hw d wife jumps from one man to another.i wonder why i would be out here suffering under dis harsh cold weather which is on freezing level jst to make ends meat.cold can even make u cry here.instead of my wife to be supportive.she will be hopping from one bed to another.hmmmmmm.that have been my fear.God should help us oooo
ooh u are very right.So u dey SK?travelling to the country very soon for my masters program my fear is maybe I should get my girl pregnant before leaving or I should just travel maybe I can get better lady in SK to settle down with.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2018
They are some ex you don't need to communicate with again. dat old feelings will just start

3 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by phillips1959: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2018
As soon as ur abroad friend starts experiencing strange happenings abroad please try to post it here so other folks will learn to avoid married women.D fact is that culprits dont ever relate sudden emergence of problems to that married woman he slept with reently.Sorry bro but ur friend will soon begin to have misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Seahawk: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Would you have created this thread if you found a man with four children cheating on his wife?
I don’t care for your one sided nonsense

5 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by adanny01(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2018
akpunda86:
Married Out Of Frustration

It was painful for me as i saw a married woman, mother of four as we were all together yesterday drinking with her old love that just came into the country.

The woman said she waited for the guy and as the guy not ready she got married to a man she never loves but just managing.

After the drink, A room was paid for in the hotel and my man had sex With the woman, a mother of four, somebody's wife.

I became weak and dumb.YES I told my guy no, don't do it, its somebody's wife but the effect of the alcohol was great, in fact the woman was rubbing my dick with her foot under the table, I told her I'm not with her.

I now wonder what's marriage this days and as we all drinking the hubby called, the poor dude wish i can tell him the kind of killer he married. GOD HELP US ALL.

wanna cheat, get a single lady but mind u, cheat on ur wife, she also cheats on u. Marriage on no love is ZERO. I JUST FEEL DIRTY LIKE IM THE ONE THAT DID IT. WHAT A WORLD

This world is not fair.

Most times you hardly find both partners cheating. Face it as life doesnot care about no one. I always say my wife can cheat but i should never find out, while she should play safe. Thats my best advice to any married couple.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Seahawk: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2018
martineverest:
this is d reason y I'm proud of my root,our culture doesn't joke with such taboo
be deceiving yourself
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
laydoh:
pls correct urself first.kettle calling the pot black.

Correct what??
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Seahawk: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
godofuck231:

Stay out of her business you could put your life in danger, women of suck can kill, before a woman decide to do such in the open she's ready to kill, women who cheat,are potent killers u will be a quick snack
where do you folks get such ideas from?
Do men who cheat kill too? Or is it reserved for only women who cheat.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Deepfreezer(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
They quickly get married so they can show off on Facebook and rub it in the faces of their friends. Doesn't matter if they are truly in love or not. Give it 4years this same girl will start looking for a fresh looking ex to fucck. women!!!!
This is how one was texting me around 1:00am someone's wife.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Amberon: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Your entire generation are prostitutes with your father being the whoremomger and your mother having a wider v than Lagos ibadan expressway.
gabpaul:

OLOSHO Clap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nawtyme1: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
How will she be Igbo? We all know that cheating as married folks in the South West is like inter house sports.
Both couples trying to outdo each other hence the invention of magun.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Seahawk: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2018
gbosaa:

What if an Urhobo married man cheats? What will happen to him?
Their gods only get upset when men’s feelings are hurt. The women can go to hell.

Only fools will believe their yeye nonsense that’s obviously concocted to keep the women oppressed. Lack of adequate health care alone is enough to account for the all the ‘mysterious deaths’ from supposedly unfaithful wives.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Amberon: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Humans are the same my dear. This feeling of superiority is only inherent in male Africans and I wonder why...

@bolded, all fables my dear. Moreover I thought you didn't believe in such.
Efewestern:

I believe you re urhobo and you know the gravity of such act on the man and his children. you re not suppose to say something like this.

Men and women and not the same.. we are totally different.

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by highchief1: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Some people wont just mind their business....

the man is more than 18 and so is the woman....they decided to phuck and enjoy themselves.....is it your preek and toto they used in phucking....and guess what....your friend is gonna continue phucking the punnani cos forbidden fruit tastes sweet. the alcoho was just an excuse........
are you ok?where is ur stand u must be a who're
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by justhenry(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
slawomir:
he be like say na today you start to dey go hotel go drink. that is why you are surprised

these things happen with reckless abandon at every beer parlour joint and hotels

my grandfather say the quickest way to bring cause upon one self is to have sex with a woman who is married and whose bride price have been paid

and sometimes it is also good to marry a woman that loves you
when a woman loves she loves for real. she will move mountains for you and hardly cheat on you
wow! You just made 100% sense here. Very good comment, i so love this. When a woman loves, she really loves...its like heaven on earth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.