Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (28608 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by elibest360(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ehya.
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by joenor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
I just hope she nor fall our hand
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by superemmy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Are you fucking kidding me? That girl go just make us look primitive.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Orpe7(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Igbos will not lile this.
Yoruba and Hausa and feather to una cap grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Austinoiz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
arewafederation:
Yoruba lady speaking Hausa language!

WA-ZO-

I hope some people won't boycot the movie because of marginalisation.... grin

Arewa yoot, we never go market finish. Wetin we wan use oyinbo film do? Are we that idle like una?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why Na?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Uyeye(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where that Hausa Actress wey dem chase go Hollywood..... This s should be her chance at limelight too

Well make Funke grab this opportunity and start exploring Hollywood too.... Hardworking pays!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ibeekay49(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
My celebrity crush
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Elfaris(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
OK Yayi kyau. Taje ta koyi Hausa sosai fa! Bamuson Lupita N'yongo na Kenya tafita iyawa.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by sheyneeh(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
otabuko:
How that one take concern me and the price of fuel?
grin grin

Nairalander's, keep your pvc safe as we go to polls in 400 days time to send him back to Daura.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
she used her twins for fame... I'm not surprise Yoruba people are capable of anything... goodluck to her , another dry movie loading
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by jonbellion(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
she used her twins for fame... I'm not surprise Yoruba people are capable of anything... goodluck to her , another dry movie loading
you're very stupid

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
reward of hard work
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ipodstinks: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaymejate:
The babe Don blow ó....

Jennifer shaa no do mistake blow grammar or use style disappear like you people de do for Nollywood.

But think of this, why them use Afonja do something like slave to Hausa for the film? Conspiracy

Up next, Odunlade to feature in 2020 Justice Ligue 1 grin grin grin
When one pare of the braun is leaking.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ipodstinks: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
You think everybody is like your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by HeyCorleone(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
All these people talking nonsense about "just a cameo role".

I sincerely feel it is a hundred times better to have a "wakapass" role in a Hollywood blockbuster than to play the lead in the "bestest" Nollywood movie .

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by YaxxVille(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
After all the noise IPOOb don make, they still recognise Hausa against IB0.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by YaxxVille(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Social networking business. Ur answer
Austinoiz:

Arewa yoot, we never go market finish. Wetin we wan use oyinbo film do? Are we that idle like una?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ShakurM(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
All these people talking nonsense about "just a cameo role".

I sincerely feel it is a hundred times better to have a "wakapass" role in a Hollywood blockbuster than to play the lead in the "bestest" Nollywood movie .
You have sense so? Who sabi wakapass name?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by YeraKay(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let's be happy for our own, its something worth commending upon. First of all, she is a Nigerian Lady, never mind those bringing tribal differences into play.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by HeyCorleone(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
ShakurM:
You have sense so? Who sabi wakapass name?

The whole world would get to know Funke Akindele. How many of your Nollywood stars are that popular?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
arewafederation:

WA-ZO-

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by carlosman: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaymejate:
The babe Don blow ó....

Jennifer shaa no do mistake blow grammar or use style disappear like you people de do for Nollywood.

But think of this, why them use Afonja do something like slave to Hausa for the film? Conspiracy

Up next, Odunlade to feature in 2020 Justice Ligue 1 grin grin grin
first Nigerian based actress to star in a Hollywood movie, Shey u expect make dem jst land her big role like dat Use ur sense na, I'm sure u must be a bloody BIAFRAN for calling her Afonja...
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by otswag(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hehe
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by SpoiltVirgin: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
No biggie, Genevieve and Omotola don enter Hollywood te te
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by madenigga(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
arewafederation:

WA-ZO-

Everytime u mumus be looking for trouble then when it comes you bunch of hypocrites turn around and start saying igbos are trouble makers.

Do you know Igbo Language was used in Wolverines X-men Origin, but you didnt see us making noise abt it, but inferiority conplex keeps disturbing you people.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ItsTutsi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
chai! ipob people don suffer grin cheesy
Orpe7:
Igbos will not lile this.
Yoruba and Hausa and feather to una cap grin

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ItsTutsi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
u mean after all this suffering,Hollywood still didn't recognise them! grin cheesy grin grin
YaxxVille:
After all the noise IPOOb don make, they still recognise Hausa against IB0.

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Awoo88: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
with all this hype the lady might just appear in one brief scene and make one sentence.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by taikonet005(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Will she be able to move her body to perform stunts. It is better she hit the gym now
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Oyekanemmy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Funke Akindele is just the best actress I love her

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice one Funke Akindele. Despite hate some people have for Hausa people, whether like it or not Hausa language is still the most popular language in West Africa. If we are to adopt another language in Nigeria as an official language, it should be Hausa language.

I want to learn Hausa language. Please, recommend good Application for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Looks Elegant In New Photoshoot / Charly Boy Performs ‘'Nwata Miss'’ On Stage In Lagos 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.