Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (28607 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by dedugba(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Perge:
Can she speak Hausa?
She is very fluent in Hausa in maami she had a long dialogue with the gate man in hausa Effortlessly i think she might have had part of her childhood in the North.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by blingxx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaymejate:
The babe Don blow รณ....

Jennifer shaa no do mistake blow grammar or use style disappear like you people de do for Nollywood.

But think of this, why them use Afonja do something like slave to Hausa for the film? Conspiracy

Up next, Odunlade to feature in 2020 Justice Ligue 1 grin grin grin

I swear dont be surprised it might happen... We already have a yoruba guy in suicide squad grin

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
You think everybody is like your mother.
yeah your mom really tutor me well
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by blingxx(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Although it is gonna be a cameo and will see her star in a more background role as one of Blank Panther's trusted lady warriors, I think it is still noteworthy as "Avengers: Infinity war" promises to be one of the very best commercially successful movies of 2018. 'Would be nice being a part of a movie project which would be referred to as one of 2018's best once the year is almost done and dusted.

Also, on a lighter side, Blank Panther is one of Marvel's top iconic heroes, it will be nice to refer to one of our own as protector and warrior elite to the Blank panther.... wink

Good one Funke. Keep shining. smiley

Yoruba people making it big in Hollywood in 2015.. Let forget about John boyega.. We already have a yoruba guy in suicide squad movie

Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by veave(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Perge:
Can she speak Hausa?

This is the exact question I thought everyone would ask. Well, what do I know...

I'm going to drink zobo. Care to join?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Perge(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
veave:

This is the exact question I thought everyone would ask. Well, what do I know...

I'm going to drink zobo. Care to join?
Sure! Pass it over.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by YaxxVille(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
ItsTutsi:
u mean after all this suffering,Hollywood still didn't recognise them! grin cheesy grin grin
grin
ItsTutsi:
u mean after all this suffering,Hollywood still didn't recognise them! grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Bifrost: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The whole world would get to know Funke Akindele. How many of your Nollywood stars are that popular?

Genevieve. tongue
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Bifrost: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
blingxx:

Yoruba people making it big in Hollywood in 2015.. Let forget about John boyega.. We already have a yoruba guy in suicide squad movie

There's Chiwetel Ejiofor - featured in "Dr. Strange" definitely not a waka pass role.
Other movies he's been on;
Love Actually - 2003
Salt (with Angelina Jolie) - 2010
Twelve Years a slave - 2013
Z for Zachariah - 2013
The Martian - 2015
Triple 9 - 2016
Mary Magdalene - 2018
The Lion King (Remake, which features Beyonce) - 2019

You were saying?
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by owbabs: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
What..
Funke..Funke!
Apostle will hear of this..
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 12, 2018
She go touch serious bar from this movie. Do you know the money she will make from box office profits??
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by superlanny(m): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2018
And if by 2019, that didn't happen, will you kindly put a rope around your neck, or you go and jump from 3rd mainland, bunch of noise makers. Where were you when Jonathan, diezani and the rest embezzled your birthright, pls park well...
otabuko:
How that one take concern me and the price of fuel?

Nairalander's, keep your pvc safe as we go to polls in 400 days time to send him back to Daura.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by modupeleke(f): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2018
I can teach you Hausa language ma.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by otabuko(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2018
superlanny:
And if by 2019, that didn't happen, will you kindly put a rope around your neck, or you go and jump from 3rd mainland, bunch of noise makers. Where were you when Jonathan, diezani and the rest embezzled your birthright, pls park well...
So someone wants me to start arguing with a zombie that I know will never be convinced. No no no. You'd need the rope you talked about.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ShakurM(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The whole world would get to know Funke Akindele. How many of your Nollywood stars are that popular?
What a joke! whole world kor, let's see if she plays a major role in the movie. Nollywood stars that are popular? are you serious right now bruh
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by ShakurM(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Bifrost:

There's Chiwetel Ejiofor - featured in "Dr. Strange" definitely not a waka pass role.
Other movies he's been on;
Love Actually - 2003
Salt (with Angelina Jolie) - 2010
Twelve Years a slave - 2013
Z for Zachariah - 2013
The Martian - 2015
Triple 9 - 2016
Mary Magdalene - 2018
The Lion King (Remake, which features Beyonce) - 2019

You were saying?
Half of a yellow sun too
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Bifrost: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
ShakurM:
What a joke! whole world kor, let's see if she plays a major role in the movie. Nollywood stars that are popular? are you serious right now bruh

Maybe the guy does not know, Nonso Alozie of "Nanny McPheee - The Big Bang", he was in Game of Thrones too... ShakurM leave that guy, they think everything is a battle of ethnicity. Hollywood does not know you as Igbo, Yoruba, whatever you're either a Black American or an African.
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Way too many characters in a single movie... Why do I sense this hyped flick might be disappointing in the long run??!
Re: Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Really??! Be honest, how many cameo stars do you really know in all the movies you have seen, apart from the ones that eventually caught a huge break in a starring role??!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Looks Elegant In New Photoshoot / 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 / American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.