Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (51846 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by marcushenry198(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
There's this big elephant in the room...

She said...'Thank you Pst Chris Oyakhilome D.SC D.D'

Who knows what the Dsc and DD she inserted behind his name means? Sounds to me like a code or something...

D!ck saint? Daddy d!ck? Dedicated D!ck?

Any idea?
you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Coldfeets: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Every Good _Hoe Deserves Favour...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by bigpicture001: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
why don't these so called pastors help male church members in a big way as they do female...honestly, I doubt it's just like that..something emotionally romantic is involved...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
marcushenry198:
you need Jesus

You need to get laid.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Why are you pained?

Is it your more?

It's not my more...but more of your brain should shut up!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by petra1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:
one of this girlfriends!

You just insulted a married mother of kids . And you claim to be a christian . Wel i forgot you’re backslidden

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Baba don move base from sinach grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
so pastors cannot gift people in peace again?SMH Ada dats ur testimony jare!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by marunga(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
good.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
ok undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

So out of all the beeches and hoes in Christ embassy, is this ugly ape he decided to gift with a car?

Well, I should keep shut, what do I know?

A lot of formulas would have been tried in the background.

What's with calling her an ugly ape?

That's totally out of order.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Willy7(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's so unfortunate that we have degenerated to this level as a people and Nation. Most times I watch the youths of this Nation and I just shed tears because I see a whole bunch of corrupt souls. I'm not a fan of Pst. Chris, I don't go to his church or even Identify with him, but then that doesn't mean that I should not respect him as a clergy. Imagine what the supposed future leaders of the Nation are spewing from their mind as regards a kind gesture from a father in the Lord. Ada is not the first and only member of Christ Embassy I've read in this forum that Pst. Chris has blessed with such gift. I remember reading about Frank Edward's own car sometime ago. Please my fellow citizens, let us be cautious in our speeches and actions towards this servants of God.They have a Master and they are answerable to Him. Please let's be warned. God is love and also a consuming fire, so says the Scriptures. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by churchee: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because you're married, I will not celebrate with you.

Beautiful Ada, I thought you're still single. Lord, why are all Adas getting married?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Who knows what the Dsc and DD she inserted behind his name means? Sounds to me like a code or something...

Any idea?
Your own creativity and imagination na just for perversion sha grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by elibest360(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Olukat:

Don't tell me you are already playing flavour
Lol
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Uyeye(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm..... God pls forgive my dirty mind.... God sees and knows everything even before the idea was established!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:
one of this girlfriends!
Hian, you have started again grin

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by AgboUC: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wow! happy for you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by churchee: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Willy7:
It's so unfortunate that we have degenerated to this level as a people and Nation. Most times I watch the youths of this Nation and I just shed tears because I see a whole bunch of corrupt souls. I'm not a fan of Pst. Chris, I don't go to his church or even Identify with him, but then that doesn't mean that I should not respect him as a clergy. Imagine what the supposed future leaders of the Nation are spewing from their mind as regards a kind gesture from a father in the Lord. Ada is not the first and only member of Christ Embassy I've read in this forum that Pst. Chris has blessed with such gift. I remember reading about Frank Edward's own car sometime ago. Please my fellow citizens, let us be cautious in our speeches and actions towards this servants of God.They have a Master and they are answerable to Him. Please let's be warned. God is love and also a consuming fire, so says the Scriptures. Thanks

You are taking this personal, and it will hurt 'only' your soul because we almost don't care.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Any idea?
Doctor of science and Doctor of divinity tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by zilon12(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
She is married guys

Stop hating
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by finco: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
BloggersNG:
Gospel Artiste and Member of Christ Embassy Church Ada Ehi Just got a brand new car from their General Overseer, Chris Oyakhileome, The excited lady said she has never bought a car with her money before, and was planning to last week, Even prayed about it, But to her Surprise, God answered her prayers, when she received a brand new car at her door step, sent from her Pastor Chris, see her post below!
Congratulations! God is awesome

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/pastor-christ-buys-brand-new-car-for.html

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by donstan18: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tolbanks:

It's not my more... but more of your brain should shut up!
Be careful.

Don't do that again.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Any idea?
Mazi, you are wicket from birth, I swear.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by frubben(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
You sure na because of the song . You are saying it's God doing now. don't come and cry fowl if he is through with you.

then you will start releasing pictures of him in the bedroom to prove you are right
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by gozzlin: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
olapluto:
Stephanie Okeke got same from Apostle Suleiman. We all know what it is for. The modern church....of pastors and oloshos.

Oga, it's Daniella Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Paul112(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:
one of this girlfriends!
Na u know oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by frubben(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Willy7:
e pain am lwkmd
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Doctor of science and Doctor of divinity tongue

Pst Chris only has a doctorate from theology so its certainly not Dr. Science nor divinity.

Sounds like a pet-name a young lady gives her lover... like D!cky dad! Dearest D!ck or some sort.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Any idea?

Go to school you won't. It's to talk nonsense up and down that is your greatest achievement.

Dsc is a doctorate in science
DD is Doctor of divinity.

These are all courses studied and degrees acquired.

She was only appraising his degrees.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Analee(f): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
back2sender:

Lobatan! You get am.
Of all the people including countless members that trek and dont miss service, naa she God tell am to buy car for.
early signs of remarrying,afteral him wife don remarry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by StarUp: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
O Lawd, please forgive player gift haters...wetin concern people if Pastor give woman gift? Is it your money they used in buying the car? Or is it your car? Or is it your gift they snatched and gave her? Worse come to worse, is it your nyash? Make we hear word this year o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.