Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (51844 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
The bible says by your word,you shall be condemned and by your words you shall be justified.

It's amazing what youths on this thread are writing.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Pst Chris only has a doctorate from theology so its certainly not Dr. Science nor divinity.

Sounds like a pet-name a young lady gives her lover... like D!cky dad! Dearest D!ck or some sort.
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com,, pastor Chris is celibate, he has not had intimacy since the divorce saga with his wife, he is now like a spirit, he does not have sex chai. grin

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Go to school you won't. It's to talk nonsense up and down that is your greatest achievement.

Chris has a doctorate in theology... not science and there's nothing like Doctorate of Divinity the last time I checked.

butterflyl1on:

She was only appraising his degrees.

Sounded more like appraising his d!ck strength.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by 2shure: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
after chris has cum insider her sticky pekus

scam

they fuc themselves
all are bound to hell fire

fools and homos
relaxing hair
and speaking in phonetics
all homos

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com,, pastor Chris is celibate, he has not had intimacy since the divorce saga with his wife, he is now like a spirit, he does not have sex chai. grin

My grandma is a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Chris has a doctorate in theology... not science and there's nothing like Doctorate of Divinity the last time I checked.

Sounded more like appraising his d!ck strength.

From his Wikipedia page. Stop looking stupid deliberately.

Honors
Benson Idahosa University announced it is honoring Pastor Chris Oyakhilome with an honorary doctorate degree in divinity. In his welcome address, the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Ernest B. Izevbigie, described the occasion as historic, in that; the University was honoring a man whose life has impacted people both locally and internationally.[20][21]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

My grandma is a virgin
Hian, falls from Mount Everest tongue

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by kalmebad(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hey...for you all ranting nonsense, I know this lady and her background, she is well brought up and from a good home. .her case is different and can't be compared to names you guys r mentioning above. She is married . Many of you may know some of her songs. So quit bickering and believe good things can come from God. We all carry different grace
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
thorpido:
The bible says by your word,you shall be condemned and by your words you shall be justified.

Nothing is sacred to them. They just typre filth because they think social media gives them unlimited freedom
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

From his Wikipedia page. Stop looking stupid deliberately.

You know, calling your love 'honey' doesn't literally mean she was harvested from a bees hive.

I can call you a Dumb D!ck and its all the same D-D
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Analee(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
2shure:
after chris has cum insider her sticky pekus

scam

they fuc themselves
all are bound to hell fire

fools and homos
relaxing hair
and speaking in phonetics
all homos
gbam!u sabi dem wella,homo wey full dat church no b here oo,na so one com dey chyke my younga bros all in d name of evangelism,e get luck my bros 4 stab 4 dat in tin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

You know, calling your love 'honey' doesn't literally mean she was harvested from a bees hive.

I can call you a Dumb D!ck and its all the same D-D

Your ignorance though shocking is not entirely surprising.

The screengrab I have put up shows your lie about nothing like doctor of divinity

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by pawesome(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jochabed:
Congrats,i hope it came without conditions.
condition-just dont leave Christ embassy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Firstly. Congrat to the receiver. The G.O is the Label Owner so, its investment. Better than the ones who use church members money to buy more cars and jet.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by phemmyfour: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
sisipelebe:
I love are songs, i know what some people are thinking right now,.
Don't color my thought
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Nothing is sacred to them. They just typre filth because they think social media gives them unlimited freedom
Don't mind them.They think it ends with just typing on an anonymous forum.God who sees them will bring them a recompense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by pssnlimited4all: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations. Keep streading the gospel.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by AerialMapper: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well done! At least this is really brand new unlike some people who buy brand new 2003 vehicles
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Your ignorance though shocking is not entirely surprising.

The screengrab I have put up shows your lie about nothing like doctor of divinity

The joke is lost on you though.

Sarcasm isn't your fort, maybe you lost all sense of humor because the aforementioned is your MOG.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ishilove:

It's youthful exuberance mixed with stupidity. People who only live for the gram and twitter and all that social media rubbish. They feel they should belong or be seen as outsiders. Very childish low self esteem infested generation.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

The joke is lost on you though.

Sarcasm isn't your fort, maybe you lost all sense of humor because the aforementioned is your MOG.

Contrary to what you think, he is not my MOG and sorry I do not do dirty and vulgar jokes. Only children indulge in such of which you clearly still are. So you can take your sarcasm and humour and eat suya with it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
petra1:

You just insulted a married mother of kids . And you claim to be a christian . Wel i forgot you’re backslidden

So the husband cannot buy her a car ?? Another man buys a married woman a car when she did not even ask for it thereby belittling the husband.

I have friends who told me how many wayward Nigerian pastors either chased their wife or tried to seduce them, respectively.

Disgusting creatures they all are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Sunny94: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Be careful of your mouth please tongue cool undecided angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:

So the husband cannot buy her a car ?? Another man buys a married woman a car when she did not even ask for it thereby belittling the husband.

I have friends who told me how many wayward Nigerian pastors either chased their wife or tried to seduce them, respectively.

Disgusting creatures they all are.

Shut your serated dentitioned mouth you little cretin.

If you had read her post she said her husband wanted to buy her ANOTHER CAR. This means he is comfortable enough to do so and already bought her one before but their numerous projects did not make them seriously discuss it so she simply prayed about it and left the matter.

You lie so brazenly it is disturbing and shocking to see that lies have become like the air you breath.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Contrary to what you think, he is not my MOG and sorry I do not do dirty and vulgar jokes. Only children indulge in such of which you clearly still are. So you can take your sarcasm and humour and eat suya with it.

Lol...you are really pained. Did I hit a raw nerve Mr dumbty d!ck?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by spiritedtete: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Now this is a carrr not that tuketuke Uba gave out
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...you are really pained. Did I hit a raw nerve Mr dumbty d!ck?

You couldn't if you tried. And if you had an inkling of the loose cannon you are trying to trigger into your world of filth you would shut it real fast. I am the sort who would rip you apart, stitch you up and rip you apart all over again just to prove a point.

A prat like you Calling me dumbty whatever is a childish cant and not worth a true response from me.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by ericmani: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
thorpido:

honestly this country has gotten out of hand..same youths that says they want to be leaders of 2moro abi? No wonder the old politicians are still using us for their devilish act while we come here and either talk rubbish or argue about everything.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Shut your serated dentitioned mouth you little cretin.

If you had read her post she said her husband wanted to buy her ANOTHER CAR. This means he is comfortable enough to do so and already bought her one before but their numerous projects did not make them seriously discuss it so she simply prayed about it and left the matter.

You lie so brazenly it is disturbing and shocking to see that lies have become like the air you breath.

Prayed about it?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So God decided to give a car to someone who could afford one anyway, instead of a pauper.

You chaps are deluded.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by fyneguy: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
petra1:

You just insulted a married mother of kids . And you claim to be a christian . Wel i forgot you’re backslidden

Happy New Year sir

Long time smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
ericmani:

honestly this country has gotten out of hand..same youths that says they want to be leaders of 2moro abi? No wonder the old politicians are still using us for their devilish act while we come here and either talk rubbish or argue about everything.
,They forget they are going to be leaders the young ones then in the future will speak about.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:

Prayed about it?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So God decided to give a car to someone who could afford one anyway, instead of a pauper.

You chaps are deluded.

The deluded one is obviously you. Is the prayer your prayer? Is the car your car? Is the money your money? Why does it hurt you so? Did she tell you she is rich? I am sure you read where she said their money was tied up in many projects which means they had some needs they couldn't meet based on that so in that area they were obviously poor.

Where some peoples riches stop is where others begin. A lot of "rich" people are poor when they stand next to other "rich" people.

You really need to heal yourself of this self imposed bitterness in your heart. Your heart is disgusting and you seem to be enjoying your murky waters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.