Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (51814 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by cytell56: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:
one of this girlfriends!

If you go mad, people will be wondering why!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
cytell56:

If you go mad, people will be wondering why!!!

getoutofhere smiley

brainwashed sheep

Buying a car for a married woman - shame on you!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by cytell56: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
frosbel2:

getoutofhere smiley

brainwashed sheep

The dog that will wander off (Indestruction) will not hear the whistle of the hunter!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
cytell56:

The dog that will wander off (Indestruction) will not hear the whistle of the hunter!!!

who is the dog, your mog? cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
i love many of her songs. She is really blessed. My favourite is " Testimony". Guess this is a testimony
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jochabed:
Congrats,i hope it came without conditions.
hmmmm, babe, what are you thinking of?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
New Year blessing be that o.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2018
redsun:
Why not?With the awufu money.Church business is as lucrative as politics business in nigeria,it comes with all the free monies that originally belongs to the suffering people and are spent by the perpetrators with no expence spared. Just like buhari's son with crashed hundred and fifty thousand dollars bike,even though his father was a mere cattle farmer ayear or two ago and he has never held a well paid job for once in his life.

Nigeria is a gangster paradise and those brutalize (politicians) or sweet talk(pastors) their ways rules the roost

10000 likes

Many Nigerians have been brainwashed beyond redemption, absolutely no hope!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2018
angelbulksms:

frosbel2, so this is how you reason? Yet you are more intelligent than this undecided

Please celebrate the talented lady. Meanwhile, she is responsibly married with kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Ehi

ok, thanks for the info

Correction accepted!

Though , a lot of so called Pastors and Politicians are renown for sleeping with married women.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2018
petra1:

She’s a minister and a blessing . Anyone can bless her regardless of gender .

The Husband danced and hugged her. The Husband heart is not defiled like yours

Titus 1:15 (KJV)
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

No man will buy a car for my wife - damn it !!!!

I will buy it for her myself.

Family maybe, others NOPE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2018
shallysgirl:

Watch it, she is married with two kids.

And? Is it not Nigerian men again?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by oruma19: 1:28am On Jan 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
There's this big elephant in the room...

She said...'Thank you Pst Chris Oyakhilome D.SC D.D'

Who knows what the Dsc and DD she inserted behind his name means? Sounds to me like a code or something...

D!ck saint? Daddy d!ck? Dedicated D!ck?

Any idea?
Dr of science, doctor of divinity...BT pastor Chris no get wife oooo. I knw someone whose oga bought a car for and people are saying the Oga is fuckkng her. Let's not be too quick to judge... Pastor beware of women
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:50am On Jan 12, 2018
That is the reward of her first suit sowing and tithing.

THATS ALL..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Edonojie007:

Do You Mean Many Are Thinking The Truth,right Now...
What's the truth onojie?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
sisipelebe:
What's the truth onojie?
The Truth Here,means The Reality Of What Is Happening Behind The Scene.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) by gwama: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Any pastor who is not married or not more married lives in fornication because they are not born eunuch, which is a serious sin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.