Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes (27998 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Luxxycool(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Things like this should replace outdated NYSC, different programs like compulsory one year farming and the likes and grant loans for interested youths after the one year. Wasting a whole year on NYSC should stop.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm sure they're all missing akpu and isala soup already
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by jeromedee: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If it was in naija they will teach them 4 years theory first before 1 year practical.

In other news The governor of Abia state right now is praying in his heart that God should soften their hearts let them not run.

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by expozey(f): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice one. Just as the entertainment industry successfully turned our taste from mainly foreign to local content, development is possible in any sector. We'll gradually get used to patronising 'Made in Nigeria' products as they improve in quality. We are getting there

1 Like

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by lavenjcrown(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
wait wait wait... holeup, is that not charley boy over there, right beside the lady on blue jacket.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by ebunma: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good job but a total wastage all of us should know that a month is too short for such thing.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by joey150(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChristyB:
Nna eh! Is the factory not hot? Guy man still no wan take chances oo
Cold is real....Hahahahaha

In case you didn't notice, every other person there is wearing a jacket.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Phaysal: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations to them.. we want to see more of these by our government
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Mariangeles(f): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
As if they heard me...I was telling my brother about how they should offer something like this just this morning
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Baroba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChristyB:

Hahaha..Chinese do not usually have high standards of health and safety, that factory could be very cold...
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Reference(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Very happy to see this. If every state government can do this at least twice a year and then gel participants into a co-operative, get them those tools and equipment and then locate them in a functional industrial park, in no time the seeds of industrialization with break through.

Personal apparel is a good show piece. How about our government through our youths get involved in the production of renewable energy components: solar panels, deep cycle batteries and wind turbines. How about telecom components, machine tools, synthetic chemicals, generic drugs, etc.
The list is endless so are our needs as a country and and the army of willing and able youth.

We can reform our society if we can bring leadership to identify with the aspirations of those who genuinely want to make a difference.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Sanctus1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
shey na 30 dem send go ...na only 10 or 15 go comeback..i trust aba guys...how person go enter heaven still come back hell fire,,taaaa
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by g4gerald: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
I trust Igbo men, they will learn fast

1 Like

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by delishpot: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aba wey dey do shoes naim Dem still dey send people go learn shoe making?how about sending them to learn how to fabricate machines.

1 Like

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Techydude: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice idea from the Governor of Abia. Wouldn't it have been much better if the Governor had started some sort of shoe making institute, equip it and bring trainers from China.
Sustainability and growth would have been guaranteed, instead of begging them not to disappear into thin air. My 2 kobo though. Good luck to my brothers on the other side of the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by ndat(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If it was in naija they will teach them 4 years theory first before 1 year practical.

In other news The governor of Abia state right now is praying in his heart that God should soften their hearts let them not run.
that's our number one problem in Nigeria and it cut across all professions health, engineering etc too much theory no practicals.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by coachee247: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
capacity building and human development can never be over emphasized, kudos governor of abia
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Dodo5: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why China? They will end up making Chinese products for us which doesn't last.... choi
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by akigbemaru: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChristyB:
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Josh00: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice one from the governor.. But on a second thought is 30 not small?

1 Like

Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by supereagle(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
torvickof1312:
Proud of you guys, don't rely on BUHARI Biko

Rochas should be taught the art of governance this man..
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by gtown: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Biko, are these not people wey been dey call others Aboki shine my shoe? So, Inyameri wan shine my shoe job too. Tomorrow dem go dey say na china dem learned their own; but shine my shoe na shine my shoe anywhere.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by Aldebaran(m): 2:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmm
Nice
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by ChristyB(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Hahahahahaha best response

sirusX:

Man's not hot grin
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by ChristyB(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
A lil humor won't hurt and yes not all of them are kitted like the bro.

joey150:

In case you didn't notice, every other person there is wearing a jacket.
Re: 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes by DedeNkem: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Should have sent them to Italy, home of great shoes. China is not known for shoes.

If you wanna help people, help them well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Facts About Agbero (Garage Boys) In Lagos / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / My Horrible Experience At A Military Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.