Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial) (10159 Views)

Is Q White Paris Moringa Claire Kojic+ Zero Blemish A Bleaching Cream? / Where Can I Get Kojic Acid In Lagos / How To Make A Lactic Acid Soap (simplified Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial) by bobbyANSELEM: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kojic acid is gotten from the famentation process of malting rice, the Production of kojic acid started from japan, kojic acid is used for skin lightening as this acid goes deep into the skin to Stop the Further Production of Melanin.

You could be wondering what is Melanin? Melanin is the organism that produces skin tanning, age spots and dark spots, research has it that dark skinned individuals has a Higher Melanin Production.

Today's article is talking about how to make a kojic acid soap straight from the comfort of your Home.

Here we go:

INGREDIENTS

1.Kojic acid powder

2.water (to dissolve your KA)

3.Essential oil of choice ( I use carrot seed essential oil for KA soap)

4.1 lb soap base ( Or you can get Any soap of your choice, just grate the soap to smaller particles and make it down with Hot Water or microwave)

5.Fresh Papaya puree(simply get a Papaya blend it to form a paste)

6.Rubbing Alcohol(optional)

7.A silicon mold ( to mold your soap)

PREPARATION METHOD

Take 1 teaspoon Kojic acid Powder put it in a microwaveable glass container, add 4 tablespoons of water.

Take another container with hot water in it, place your glass container with your Kojic acid + Water mix in it so it can dissolve properly
Take your soap base ( having already cut it in pieces and placed it in a microwaveable glass bowl) Place this in the microwave for 1 min tops to melt.
Now that you have your melted soap base, add your dissolved Kojic acid and stir the mix, while stirring add your add your papaya puree, stir that together.

Add a few drops of your essential oil (in my case i use carrot seed oil 10-20 drops) into your melted soap mix stir some more.
Take your silicon mold and pour your freshly prepared soap into it.
Once done take your rubbing alcohol and spray it on your soap so you can loose the bubbles that have foamed in the mix once poured in the silicon mould.
Let your soap cool for 6 hours or freeze it if you don't have the patience.
Unmold your soap and its ready to use.

This might look like a lot of work but you probably will only need to do it once every two months since you can make 6-8 bars of soap at once.

Source:

https://zigihow.com.ng/2018/01/how-to-make-a-kojic-acid-soap.html

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial) by bass7: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is this for real
Re: How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial) by IamAmakaa(f): 10:01pm On May 01, 2020
Where can I get these ingredients?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Pregnant Bikini Body Pictures / Insane Fashion! / Organic Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.