Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (66066 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by KingstonDome: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
A man named Bright Ugochukwu narrowly escaped death last December.

Ugochukwu took to his Facebook page to thank God and share his testimony on how a start bullet came from nowhere and hit him in his left chest very close to his heart in his bedroom.

Read what he wrote below,

"Only fools says there is no God. Brethren, please follow me in thanking God for saving my life when the devil tries to snatch it away from me. As God has promised never to allow His children to be defeated. The devil wanted to end my life before the year runs off in 2017 but as usual God is always there to fight and protect me. Around 11pm on 15th December 2017 after some usual activities at the church, i lay down on my bed to sleep, suddenly a bullet pierced through the zinc and pvc and landed on my left chest close to the heart. I hardly breathe at that moment, I just remain calm and continue to reassure my self that nothing will happen to me and my mother started calling out for all the saints in heaven to intervene on my behalf. It seems they held an emergency meeting for my sake and started praying and pleading to God to save me. God didn’t forsake me at this time, he answered my prayer and all the prayers offered for my sake. Chest X-ray revealed that the bullet didn’t touch the heart, no ribs were damaged and no fractures seen. I pray that He continue to heal and protect me and my family and also the people that have trust in Him. Glory be to God now and forever more …AMEN"

www.kingstondome.com/2018/01/man-narrowly-escapes-death-stray-bullet-hits-close-heart.html

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks giving things on point

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gracespecial101:
Thanks giving things on point
A pastor's wallet is about to swell up

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thank God for your life

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
there is no God tongue

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
You may deny the existence of God, but always remember that God will never deny being your loving Father

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by donstan18: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Seriously avoiding God's existence arguments and fight these days.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by cold(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good for you. I'm happy for you. Guess those slaughtered by bloodthirsty fulani bastards didn't love god enough so he turned his back on them. But hey, what do i know?

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by neloyah: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
There really is a God!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Shayneward1: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
That's why they call it stray

9 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
I saw this on Facebook, he is indeed a faithful God.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesse01:
there is no God tongue
You and devil eating from the same pot! Before I forget, the devil is the white for easy Identification!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by jeremylawrence(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
thank God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Your god exists because a stray bullet hit you and you survived? okay, it makes sense

but doesn't the fact that stray bullets kill many people who worship the same god you worship show your god does not exist?

BTW you said your mother called the saints of heaven to intervene and it seems they called an emergency meeting on your situation, makes me wonder why these saints of heaven seem useless when they're calling them to heal amputees

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
God is kind indeed, and as the Holy Book says, we should give thanks in good or bad - regardless of whatever happens to us. After all, we shouldn't only acknowledge God's mercies only when good things happen to us. We are not better than those that were less fortunate. So, in everything, we must give thanks. We thank God for his mercies on you, and pray that he keeps us safe and nourished throughout this year and beyond.

Meanwhile, in case you didn't know, snoring is quite dangerous and can lead to one's death. If you or any of your loved ones have a serious snoring problem, it is critical to get potentially life-saving information about it here....

http://www.impressions.ng/health-dangers-of-snoring-you-can-snore-to-death/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
chinnyonwu:
This kain story sef.
Are you sure it isn't the God himself that fired the bullet from heaven? Because i understand how a bullet fired up in the air and has reached point of inertia still had enough force to pierce your zinc, PVC, and hit you on your chest.
Either the OP is a damn liar or the OP is lying.

Posts like this gives me hope, we still have thinkers

even bullet dropping at terminal velocity can barely hurt a fly let alone Pierce the human body and go between ribs but what do I know?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by oweniwe(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
* singing *...

You don't have to, always find trouble....

There a sometimes... Trouble will start....

Where you dey sit... Where you dey sleep....

cool

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just imagine..

Miracles happens everyday

Sometimes we don't realize how much God saves us every blessed day

5 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
let's see. ...
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Femston: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Lord is good

4 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by XKZ(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
All these careless and irresponsible firing of bullets into the air
Like they don't know that anything that goes up must come down

A friend has had bullets come through his roof on two different occasions

3 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by princeehis: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks be to God for his mercies endureth forever.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
We thank God for your life brother.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Snow02: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
ah believe there's God but I also believe in taking control of your life and destiny live or die I believe that's how God wants it and nothing will change that no matter how much tithe you pay or pray...

3 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wey them NL atheist's

Cc seun
Cc hopefulLandlord

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thank God Do your life.
Hausafulani and yorubas can not kill us all.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Youngstar76(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Narrowly missed your heart. You were just a few millimeters away from death. Indeed the Lord saved you. It's for a reason.

Praise be to God

5 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Benjom(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
This one weak me straight up.

Stray bullet hitting someone on his bed, TF!!

Na to start dey go church back oo.

Thank God for your life.

But you sure say no be your village people shoot you spiritual gun? Am just saying

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.