Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Wife Nags A Lot - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Nags A Lot (22584 Views)

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband / "my Uncle Nags Alot" / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
yale001:
Its immature for you to wear jean to church of God

Says which book of the Bible sist.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
dayo2me:
OP at this point, you both need your pastor's words of advise as well as a marriage counsellor's piece of advice.
/
Why would any sane man take his wife to a pastor?

If the wife is beautiful, that will be the last call.

What planet do you live in?

/

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
yale001:
Its immature for you to wear jean to church of God

Imagine, what's bad in wearing jeans to church.

Unless there's something am not getting right

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Itimkpataka2: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

It is not a matter of kids.

Of a truth how many married people would actually contribute to his matter? I'm not talking those with girlfriends or fiancees here, I'm talking married folks who've been together for years.

See there's nothing like a marital experience. You can never understand it if you're not in one.

So far it's obvious a good number of the answers he's received are pure guess work.

I understand your point. Lets assume YOu are married, why not contribute your quota to the post so that OP will learn and even unmarried ppl (kids) will also learn from ur point instead of insulting whole Nairalanders that they are kids. Abi na every married man get sense pass unmarried ppl undecided . Check am.nah ..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Penalty82(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Zirah:

Are you ok? That's no way to talk to one's husband!!!!!

A lot of things must have taken place before she could talk to him that way, the op seems like a sturborn He-goat who has refused to listen to his wife on this subject for several times. I am speaking from experience.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by prodigiousangel(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

Is this right coming from a wife?

sad
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

The both of you are still immature. You even strike me as a difficult person to live with. See as you came here to portray your beloved wife as a nag, meanwhile I'm certain you have an equal share of the blame.

Marriage is hard work, trust me, but you need to quit fault finding and learn to meet each other half way
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by delivryboy: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
dayo2me:
OP at this point, you both need your pastor's words of advise as well as a marriage counsellor's piece of advice.

Pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! Why do you think all pastor are competent to counsel people going through marital problems. He needs to check himself first and correct all his questionable characters/habit, then he needs to speak to his wife and tell her how fights and squabbles make him feel lastly, he needs to overlook some of her comments and act like a man.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Lol, Nigerians sabi overdress for church eeh. What's wrong with your dress code? Oh, she wants you to be in suit.lol

Bro, a man's best ammunition against a nagging women is silence and absence. cheesy
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
I have come to realize that since the social media craze,people have forgotten how to relate with humans face to face, and would rather hide under anonymity which social media provides

this is why people post beatiiful pictures of their mother's,fathers,friends, etc wishing them happy birthdays and many other happt things, but these people never bother to even put a call thru to the person to truly send them wishes.. so sad

dear Op, rather than come here seeking advice from people u can't ascertain their state of mind or reasoning, i think you should mention this to your wife? discuss with her to know why she acts thats way? that way you can both move forward
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Warn her seriously before she nags you to death.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Am extremely good at the dealing with people who nag a lot, But since na ur wife just pretend like she does not exists when the nagging starts & just do ur thing
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
SmartMugu:

Don't mind women jare. That's how they are. But as men, sometimes were can't do with them and sometimes we can't do without them.
So, just manage her bro, for better for worse. You chose her yourself. You should have known she doesnt like jeans in church before you married her. Her compliant is no big deal, next time just wear leggings grin. She'll be proud of you.There's light at the end of the tunnel.
u are indeed a SmartMugu so he should wear leggings to church grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Oxster(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
dayo2me:
you should have told him the best place to seek advice instead of you telling us you knowing the architectural structure of nairaland.

I comot my ear piece 4 u boss#osheyyyyy
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Worksunlimited: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am sure she was like that before you married her but you said to yourself 'she would change when we marry! "

Dude! Just try to find a way around her nags...
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Opiletool(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Accept My sympathy op, I can't deal with girl, lady, woman that nags. I always feel like someone is trying to strangle me whenever a lady nags around me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
kaziblake:
Sir she correcting you doesn't make her a nagging wife pls...imagine wearing a jean and shirt to church,she is your wife and she has the right to correct you in your choice of dressings and decisions.
Your choice of dressing to church wasn't even apporaite at all because when you get to church its still her they will blame for your dressing.

the dressing isn't the major problem. telling him to sit apart like he is diseased is the problem

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by desthan(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
@OP

Your wife is not nagging, nor is your costume the problem, but rather you are concerned about the way she addresses you.

Don't know how long you've been married but mine is over 14yrs and I can tell you some women do sometime address their husband like their son. And you would not blame them cuz it's the motherly instinct in them that makes them act without thinking.

Communicate with her, let her know you value her opinion but she should be more subtle when talking to you.

I don't think she meant any harm, just wanted you to look responsible but her delivery was not proper since she was talking to her Husband not her son.

Truth be told, you don't want to be with a woman that nag, trust me cool

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Juicybreed(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sorry, Take things slow with your wife. But your wife is actually comparing you with someone else. Time will tell while she keeps picking quarrel with you.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by 3verblazing(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its hard to make judgements When the story is just one sided...there may have been some underlying issues for her to have reacted that way. Issues left unresolved by silent treatments...Bu I think d problem is right from the foundation ,there's little or no connection (yet)..it's not too late though.. .get to know her better, be patient, try to see things from her point of view...try to talk more..dont do silent treatment might work in a boss-servant relationships.. Bu not in marriage ...try as much as possible to limit carry overs...finally u r the captain of the ship don't let it sail off course...that seating separately in the church n forming I no send (or let me just avoid her drama) is u sailing for the bamudal triangle...so help u God

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by sweettease(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Because you're too stupid to realise that anyone can gain entrance to the Family section. Even those who never had a family.

Obviously your problem is comprehension of simple words. Take your time to read people's comments and don't just be in a hurry to castigate people.

And thanks for checking out my profile picture. Because you don't have something similar doesn't make you a more mature person or a person of substance at all.

Your problem is you think you're wise but you're just wallowing in the abyss of foolishness.
Clap for yourself! Like a brainless dolt that you are, you missed the fact that most teenagers frequent the romance section while mature and married folks visit family section more, I'm not going to bore you with probability and odds cos you are obviously too dimwitted to comprehend it but a simpleton like you should be able to understand that there is a reason politics section has the most elderly contributors.

Talking about being in a hurry, you shot yourself right in the foot with that one, but then, your pea-brain might not understand how

For someone whose taste in what should portray him is about cum,tit,sex,etc you are one to talk cos that's the trait of an untamed adolescent that's just discovering sex or a sick old perverted weirdo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by HeyCorleone(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
sweettease:

Clap for yourself! Like a brainless dolt that you are, you missed the fact that most teenagers frequent the romance section while mature and married folks visit family section more, I'm not going to bore you with probability and odds cos you are obviously too dimwitted to comprehend it but a simpleton like you should be able to understand that there is a reason politics section has the most elderly contributors.

Talking about being in a hurry, you shot yourself right in the foot with that one, but then, your pea-brain might not understand how

For someone whose taste in what should portray him is about cum,tit,sex,etc you are one to talk cos that's the trait of an untamed adolescent that's just discovering sex or a sick old perverted weirdo

OK.
I can imagine the struggles you must have gone thru to compose that poppycock (check for meaning)
I'm sure you're satisfied now but you must be awfully tired.

You can head for your mat now.

Kachifo.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by lereinter(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

psycopath

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by sweettease(f): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

OK.
I can imagine the struggles you must have gone thru to compose that poppycock (check for meaning)
I'm sure you're satisfied now but you must be awfully tired.

You can head for your mat now.

Kachifo.
Is that how you sleep? That you struggle to communicate doesn't mean we all do, you do not try to be polite with sarcasm to avoid shame now. Fishbrain! Were you even patient enough to read my post? I was very subtle to pass a message without insulting you, but you chose the low road. I bet my mat is still better than your shithole.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

What the hell are u going on about? You might as well tell Seun to close down family section cuz no one on nairaland gives good advice. Very stuuupid of u to reason like that. People post their probs here cuz they've no one else to talk to, nothing wrong with that! Some posters have posted "thank you" threads due to the advice they got from nairalanders helping them. Sure, some people will give bad advice but it's up to op to pick and choose who he listens to. Discouraging people from seeking advice is nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/ Why would any sane man take his wife to a pastor?
If the wife is beautiful, that will be the last call.
What planet do you live in?
/
a bad apple spoilt the bunch. one bad man does mean all men are bad.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by okenwaa(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
We force u go marry her??

Ogbeni carry ur cross ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by foxe(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Raylight2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

u making scared of getting married now.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Follygunners: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

So you dey abuse me and Lala be dat abi? angry grin
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Burger01(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nagging is part of women's nature. They are all the same. Just manage your wife op. She's your 'agbelebu' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo] / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.