Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (34148 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by nairamaniac: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
U said u had this brief fling with her?
Did u pressurize her into it?
Or it went smoothly?

Did you let her know you loved her while she was still with you?

Did u bleep her well? kindly rate urself In a scale of 1 to 10?
Dont lie ohh.
Maybe u didnt bleep her well dazwhy.

When u answer all these, I may have some helpful answers for you.

For now, I can only give everyone here an advice.
This has always helped me against any sort of heart-break!

When I bleep, I bleep like its my last bleep. Cos anything can happen.
She could quit, breakup or even die after that very bleep.
You all takes bleeps for granted, like its a division of a number that has a remender.

DONT DO THAT!!!
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by hyperflex(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Loool
raphafire:
And I dey here dey trip for u.....ohh Lawd. .. cry

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by mapist(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
kimbraa:
On coming to your cousin's place, and getting to know you better; she realised you weren't the dude she was projecting you to be_in essence, you're not her kind of man. It's best you let her be, though it hurts, but if you make up your mind to, you'll.

Thank you for echoing what he already knows but doesnt wanna accept.

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by mapist(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
kimbraa:
No human being is indispensable. Just make up your mind to focus all that energy you're using now into something more productive for yourself. Some women don't understand days of little beginning. At least you know she's not the kind that'd stick around when the chips are down.

Another salient point; if he is an ardent user of twitter, he ought to have known that twitter ladies always want trendy and stacked guys. Swag alone doesnt win you such ladies, money does. Staying with his cuz was another "let-down". It spells out alot.

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by waywardpikin: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2018
nairamaniac:
U said u had this brief fling with her?
Did u pressurize her into it?
Or it went smoothly?

Did you let her know you loved her while she was still with you?

Did u bleep her well? kindly rate urself In a scale of 1 to 10?
Dont lie ohh.
Maybe u didnt bleep her well dazwhy.

When u answer all these, I may have some helpful answers for you.

For now, I can only give everyone here an advice.
This has always helped me against any sort of heart-break!

When I bleep, I bleep like its my last bleep. Cos anything can happen.
She could quit, breakup or even die after that very bleep.
You all takes bleeps for granted, like its a division of a number that has a remender.

DONT DO THAT!!!

Oga sex is not food! Just see ur life outside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate / A Special Message For Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.