Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (41961 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by klax(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls this news add no value to anyone's life. It's his life and good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
mo ma fun e ni igbati ti o gbona wink
I GO LIKE MAKE YOU SLAP AM BUT NA ONTOP BED I WANT MAKE E HAPPEN sad
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by myners007: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
dennisworld1:
how him wan take bankrupt poor man mentality.
I can see that u are really quite inexperienced in life.Researched and u will find out that lot of superstars with more fame than Davido in some point in their career have to file in for bankrupcy due to their prodigious life style.Mike Tyson is a good example.So grow up and dont remain a learner

4 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
yea! dangote, mark zukerberg and billionaire Donald trump bought the same gold chain yesterday grin
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Ejomax77(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
dennisworld1:
Anyone can be bankrupt. well, I don't wish him that.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by jonero4(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
yeruba thread
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Waste of money.
He should go to his village and build a health center/maternity there, no matter how small.
Happy new year Mrs grin grin

Jack
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by DarkLover: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
We dont see this as sign of wealth where I come from cos Rich nigur poor nigur light nigur dark nigur field nigur house nigur chain wearing nigur non chain wearing nigur STILL NIGGER
Use your money and buy the neighbourhood Dumbo
You ever wonder why all the Jewish people own all the properties in america? Ever wonder why the Chinese are so prosperous in business? That's how they did

David O be living rich but will die broke

K.Dot
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by DarkLover: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
All iced-out.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
SpareNo1:
Happy new year Mrs grin grin

Jack
same to you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Lyord69(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
simiboy22:

Shema funmi ni indomie ati eyin grin
To ba fun e ni , indomie ati eyin Dudu nko ?
Shey yu go collect ?
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by 2shure: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
stop rapping jay z life of oj here
u noob
be creative
not a copy cat
fool
DuBLINGreenb:
We dont see this as sign of wealth where I come from cos Rich nigur poor nigur light nigur dark nigur field nigur house nigur chain wearing nigur non chain wearing nigur STILL NIGGER
You ever wonder why all the Jewish people own all the properties in america? Ever wonder why the Chinese are so prosperous in business? That's how they did

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Akalia(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Waste of money.
He should go to his village and build a health center/maternity there, no matter how small.
I bet you will do more vain spending and show off if you were in Davido's league. Your eyes say it all.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by omoboy110: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
people won't understands that buying golds and daimond jewelries is profitable
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Reeberry: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
dennisworld1:
Use your brain.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Richardabbey(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Afonjas Always Repping
No Biafla Or Eastern Singer Can Boast Of Having 50 Milla In His/her Account
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lord please don’t let me be nigga rich let me continue to drive the same model of car as modest as I can Be and help others reach the same pinnacles I reach
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
This boy really knows how to spend money.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
you wanted to type "owo".......olodo
You shouldn't have mocked him since you know he made a mistake.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Akalia:
I bet you will do more vain spending and show off if you were in Davido's league. Your eyes say it all.
I am a cheerful giver o.
Little things matter, you wealth is nothing until ur people feel the impact.
A guy like davido can build a health center or a big secondary school for his community, or even install solar street light in his village.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Abhiolar(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
pele...shey wa je eba ati efo riro?? lipsrsealed
Mi Ma Je Pelu Eran Ekuru.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm not surprised cause he bought that from the money of his sold out shows undecided
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
me too get diff currencies

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Akalia(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:

I am a cheerful giver o.
Little things matter, you wealth is nothing until ur people feel the impact.
A guy like davido can build a health center or a big secondary school for his community, or even install solar street light in his village.
let me take your word for it.

On the contrary, I think davido is leading a lavish life style because of his robustly rich background- he's never none lack from childhood, so it's quite unlikely for him to relate to the situation of the poor and the needy.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by abankis098765: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
@joseph6071 pls mehn i can only see ## my new shit ....not my new suit
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Waste of money.
How Many lives have u touched in ur village The Rich dnt make noise ma'am.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Bhella5(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

dey copy jayz upandan. ole!
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
policy12:

I just hope this guy have better investment somewhere and not just acquiring what won't matter 10yrs from now.
idiot..he doesnt need all that nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / I Want To Quit Acting - Gideon Okeke Reveals / Wizkid Prostrates For Femi Kuti At Fela's Afrika Shrine (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.