Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (41347 Views)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Controversial CoolFM's On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to story of Former Super Eagles midfielder Wilson Oruma who now said to be in a status of mental disorder six years after he was reportedly defrauded by a clergyman.

Daddy Freeze’s reaction

"At the rate at which many of these ‘pastors’ are going there won’t be any work left for the real yahoo boys! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd0FTazHjN8

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-wilson-oruma-emotional-trauma-disorder-photos/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by myners007: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound.

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by magicalBae(f): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
They're upgrading to plus

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Haaaaa nawa ooooo......so when are customs releasing the seized cars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Nutase: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Is he a yahoo boy too or is he there spokesman?

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by lordm(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by priiince(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oruma iis a very strong man to survive such armored cruelty inbuilt in a human, not everyone will.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Pastors are scammers

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by kingem(m): 3:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Mehn!!! really feel for Oruma
cry

Freeze was always right bout them corporate yahoo pastors undecided

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by TreasuredGlory: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Freeze talkie talkie like a parrot! Whether the issue has been verified or not, he must sha put mouth. The internet doesn't forget. What do you want your children to grow up and read about you? Be wise. Leave men of God alone. They're answerable to God who has called them. I say again : Be wise.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by donstan18: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound .

Keep shut, my friend

Why not deliver yourself from being brainwashed that you can't even support the truth concerning a duping pastor.

155 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
I don't even know what to type..

I'm just worried about the darkness in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Edopesin: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
This Man Just Carry Pastors Matter For Head Like Gala

Quote Your Ancestors

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
This man should better shut up!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by lilfreezy: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Daddy Freeze has been vindicated

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Yet they will tell you touch not my annointed....

Now the question is who annointed you? Economic situation,self paparazzi,
With what?.groundnutoil,engine oil,gear oil,soup oil.
What purpose?.dupe people,make them hate God after knowing you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jrupa(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
The Church of God is forever moving and nothing can stop it.

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Keep shut, boy Freeze.

As far as some Nigerians are concerned, you are not speaking for God. You are speaking for SATAN.
Any little thing you hear, without even getting the full details, you will jump on Pastors.

Why can't you speak up against herdsmen attacks and killings?

You don't want to offend your Kingdom, right?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Lilimax:
This man should better shut up!
Really he should shut up and stop speaking against bad things being done by the God of Men

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by obryneblaque: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Not all pastors...We still have some pastors that are real. It is just we are looking for quick miracle. Then you will be scammed, Freeze go and sit down

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
I really feel for Oruma
But wait ooh must daddy Freeze react on every issue DAT comes on social media?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Are they any true man of God in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Edopesin: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
magicalBae:
They're upgrading to plus
Hey
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:

Really?

Is that the best you can come up with?

How about: '' The said Pastor should be exposed (name and picture splashed all over) and dealt with".

Mmmmmmmmm?

"Special deliverance" indeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by MorataFC: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
This is wonderful...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2018
All this useless reaction from this pig sef. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.