Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (41276 Views)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
They will call u Controversial and hate u for speaking this truth
#IStandWithFrz #FreeTheSheeple"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Is the pastor dead?

Efcc should do their work then
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by DrToche: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
I guarantee a world free of religion in the coming times

hold on bro...help is on the way

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
WinningSun:
the question is who is the pastor?
JUST MY THOUGHTS.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by lankieman: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Gbam.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound.
I'm sure you are the one that needs special deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
Is he a yahoo boy too or is he there spokesman?

The pastors are the Yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
FreeYourself b4 you FreeTheSheeple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
fake people everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Arelyn: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
In as much as freeze can go off grid at times, he seldoms speak the truth. Some pastors gave people like freeze the reason to castigate them and I believe if you are good with words and overlook worldly things, it's takes just a bit of brainwashing to have your bills settled as a pastor or Islamic cleric.
Oruma was brainwashed by his pastor and same left his condition to degenerate to this level...its a callous way of life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Nutase: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

The pastors are the Yahoo boys.
you must be one to know this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by D555(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound.

The man doesn't need any deliverance. Think for one's.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Snow02: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2018
man these are pastors sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
you must be one to know this.
No, I don't have to be a Yahoo boy to know a Yahoo boy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Nizguy:
I really feel for Oruma
But wait ooh must daddy Freeze react on every issue DAT comes on social media?

Every issue that carries anything 'Pastor'.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
magicalBae:
They're upgrading to plus
so you know them?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by KimWooBin: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
grin Daddy Freeze Just Allow Dem, D more you draw there hears the more there pastors brain wash them @ Sunday Service.

I pity wuna sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Mandynews:
Controversial CoolFM's On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to story of Former Super Eagles midfielder Wilson Oruma who now said to be in a status of mental disorder six years after he was reportedly defrauded by a clergyman.

Daddy Freeze’s reaction

"At the rate at which many of these ‘pastors’ are going there won’t be any work left for the real yahoo boys! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd0FTazHjN8

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-wilson-oruma-emotional-trauma-disorder-photos/
If oruma can still talk he should name the pastor,except if a spell has been cast on him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Freeze always speaking the truth but we Nigerians always shy away from the truth.. most men of God are pure scammers ..they take advantage of us cos we are always looking for miracles .. only God knows those truly serving him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jsaak: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Can you use Demons to cast out demons? He was duped by a pastor and he should go for deliverance?javascript:void(0); Nigerians, sha!!!
myners007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by boringnigerian: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Opinedecandid:
Keep shut, boy Freeze.

As far as some Nigerians are concerned, you are not speaking for God. You are speaking for SATAN.
Any little thing you hear, without even getting the full details, you will jump on Pastors.

Why can't you speak up against herdsmen attacks and killings?

You don't want to offend your Kingdom, right?

Abeg, Abeg. He is within his rights to talk about whatever he wants and if he chooses to talk about pastors, it's his business. It's not like you are paying him to talk that you want to dictate what he talks about. If you want to talk about herdsmen, feel free. Nobody is stopping you. It's not like Freeze talking about pastors automatically stops you from talking about herdsmen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by okoliexpress: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2018
true talk..
myners007:
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2018
obryneblaque:
Not all pastors...We still have some pastors that are real. It is just we are looking for quick miracle. Then you will be scammed, Freeze go and sit down

Mention one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Writs: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Freeze talkie talkie like a parrot! Whether the issue has been verified or not, he must sha put mouth. The internet doesn't forget. What do you want your children to grow up and read about you? Be wise. Leave men of God alone. They're answerable to God who has called them. I say again : Be wise.

God hasn't called NOBODY in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Pastors are scammers
many pastors are....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by bmaks: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2018
kolafolabi:
Daddy Freeze has been vindicated

Yes He has u think but that real vindication will be when Freeze goes to pray for Oruma Openly and DELIVER HIM. The Word of God in his mouth is for Power no be for talkie talkie. If He cant the should keep his peaceful racing AntiChrist mouth
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Gorgeous1guy(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2018
I don't really know why Freezer (abi na fridge) chose a path of destruction for himself and his family. Fact is that there are many fake "men of God" in Nigeria but, it doesn't automatically mean that all of dem are not hearing from God. Stop bringing issues upon yourself by looking for every little opportunity to condemn them. God isn't mocked. He knows those that are his own and those that are not and He didn't make u a judge over them. Every agent of the devil that claimed to be men of God only to rob people of their treasures will definitely not go unpunished.
People should also be wise. Freeze....don't get frozen. Watch ur mouth (abi na ur fingers) b4 God decide to clip dem for u... It is only the angent of the devil that will be excited about going against the Church meanwhile, the Church of God continues to march on and the gates if hell (Frozen Freeze) will never prevail.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Writs:

God hasn't called NOBODY in Nigeria.

You be God PA?

Jeremiah 3:15
[15]And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Pastors are gifts to the church.
The devil, at every age, tries to strike the Shepherds just as in the days of Jesus.

Matthew 26:31
[31]Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

We are unmoved.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Freeze talkie talkie like a parrot! Whether the issue has been verified or not, he must sha put mouth. The internet doesn't forget. What do you want your children to grow up and read about you? Be wise. Leave men of God alone. They're answerable to God who has called them. I say again : Be wise.

Am ashamed of you.

Have u ever read in the bible where paul rebuked peter from doing something wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by FroshPapie(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2018
obryneblaque:
Not all pastors...We still have some pastors that are real. It is just we are looking for quick miracle. Then you will be scammed, Freeze go and sit down
You are a potential scam victim............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Now,l dont understand why Freeze is easily provoked when it comes to the issues that relates to Pastors and the Church.

When did you become a judge over them? Why are you easily provoked when it comes to their issues?

Do you have any intention of becoming a Pastor in future?

Are you gathering or scattering the sheep?

Becareful Sir,when it comes to the things of God.The owner of The Church knows when to strike and when He does that NO MAN CAN STAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Anna Banner Flashes Thigh In Sexy Black Dress / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.