Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (17698 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Mandrake007(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
In as much as I don't judge people for whatever but that sh!t is not normal,but I won't hate you for your sexuality as long as you don't bring it around me,but can you hate lesbians and still crave threesomes,isnt that contradictory for a homophobe? because I know for a fact lesbians turn guys on..

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
HannahHitler:
nature nature nature, oga abeg bye. You are not saying anything reasonable.

bye bye to you too. I wanted to engage you reasonably (thought that's y you opened the thread) but it seems you can't handle the truth. shouting nature nature doesn't make any sense. continue drinking liberal koolaid
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Octaves:
bye bye to you too. I wanted to engage you reasonably (thought that's y you opened the thread) but it seems you can't handle the truth. shouting nature nature doesn't make any sense. continue drinking liberal koolaid
intelligent people are always open minded, because they have studied far and wide and they have seem the lapses in nature. These lapses has also made them to question religion and most of them are atheist because some things dont just add up.
So if you say you are homophobic and you hate gay people then you are just dumb, closed minded and shallow. I really can not waste precious time chit chatting with such people.

So long, just dont kill any gay people. We dont need your love or acceptance or nada. We just need your tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
HannahHitler:
intelligent people are always open minded, because they have studied far and wide and they have seem the lapses in nature. These lapses has also made them to question religion and most of them are atheist because some things dont just add up.
So if you say you are homophobic and you hate gay people then you are just dumb, closed minded and shallow. I really can not waste precious time chit chatting with such people.

So long, just dont kill any gay people. We dont need your love or acceptance or nada. We just need your tolerance.
first of all. you are just a dumb liberal bimbo. no offense. if after reading my posts, all you can conclude is that I am homophobic, hate gays or I am closed minded. then you need to a brain transplant. the problem with you liberals is that you are the most intolerant of all creatures. you preach tolerance and acceptance. yet you can't tolerate a different point of view even when shared without animosity. it shows you dont have the intellectual capacity to engage that opinion.
you opened a thread to hear others' opinions but you can't intelligently engage them. what a wimp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't hate them, because firstly I'm a Christian and I should know better than to judge when I'm not pure. Secondly as a human being, I see no reason to hate another person because of their choice of lifestyle which in no way affects me or hurts anyone at all.
People who hate them or wish death on them are sad pathetic people especially Christians because Christianity is about love. We were told to love even out enemies and pray for them.
I do however as a Christian believe that homosexuality is a sin but their sins are no bigger than the ones I commit everyday so until I'm completely sinless, I would be a hypocrite to judge gay people

7 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
trustyshoess:
I don't hate them, because firstly I'm a Christian and I should know better than to judge when I'm not pure. Secondly as a human being, I see no reason to hate another person because of their choice of lifestyle which in no way affects me or hurts anyone at all.
People who hate them or wish death on them are sad pathetic people especially Christians because Christianity is about love. We were told to love even out enemies and pray for them.
I do however as a Christian believe that homosexuality is a sin but their sins are no bigger than the ones I commit everyday so until I'm completely sinless, I would be a hypocrite to judge gay people
you are 100% correct. but watch as she descends on you for stating that it is a sin.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Julivas(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
HannahHitler:

What is unnatural about the way we make love?
Part of your moniker tells me that you are not meant for this.
Let's talk.

Straight people finger each other and have anal sex, now that gay people are doing it, its now wrong.

Having anal sex is not normal ma.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by durubennie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gays are always trying to toast me on facebook
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by MissRaine69(f): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
I have no reason to hate someone who lives life differently.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Octaves:
you are 100% correct. but watch as she descends on you for stating that it is a sin.
don't be like that. I don't care what anyone thinks, I just want peace. freedom too. so I am not bitter or insulting people up and down based on their views.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Lsofdk(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
HannahHitler:

Bros stop trying to justify rubbish because you're involve. Restrict your acts of your affection to your room. We in Nigeria are a long way from seeing these acts as norm.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Zither(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hate is a strong word and I wouldn't use that term to describe the way I see gays.

However, I see that the op is trying to justify her sexual perversion even though the phrase 'sexual perversion' is now substituted with 'sexual preference'.

A father has regular sex with his 21 year old daughter. What is wrong in that? Afterall, they are consenting adults. What stops him from marrying her if she agrees to it? If anything, there is nothing they do that is different from what lovers or married couples do.

Now, girl smooching girl or guy smooching guy is nothing different from heterosexual relationships because every action one group takes is much the same as what the other group does. If it is right for one it is right for the other, too.

Then again, it doesn't matter if it is a sexual deviation, or the abnormal, or the abominable. As long as I feel right about it then it is right. If, as a girl (I'm not), I have regular sex with my blood sister, being adults, since she consents to it and seeks pleasure from me then what's wrong in that?

All these are the kind of warped thinking that goes through the minds of lesbians, gays, those in incestuous relationships, prostitutes, adulterers and their sympathizers. They believe that when people exercise their freedom of choice, it automatically justifies their moral degradation. Like disease, their influence spreads, breaking homes, subjecting their victims to constant feelings of guilt, spreading the poison of their depravity to the innocent and move on to the next victim while leaving a trail of depressed people in their path.

They say their actions do not affect anybody but that is a mountainous lie. The society is a single structure consisting of a network of human inter-relationships. Whatever is done, wrong or right, that is left on its own is capable of growing strong in influence. Sexual perversion, a moral decay, is a dangerous influence that may ripple through to the minds of innocent children, who may grow thinking it is acceptable. And that is how the society begins to sink - when we have misplaced our sense of judgment of wrong and right by importing a third factor - consenting adults - to the meaning or principles of morality.

Then, you cannot really blame people for hating those trying to sink their ship and, equally, you cannot blame them for taking extreme measures to stay their society afloat. It is so as not to bequeath a morally decadent society to the unborn generations.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Lsofdk(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Zither:
Hate is a strong word and I wouldn't use that term to describe the way I see gays.

However, I see that the op is trying to justify her sexual perversion even though the phrase 'sexual perversion' is now substituted with 'sexual preference'.

A father has regular sex with his 21 year old daughter. What is wrong in that? Afterall, they are consenting adults. What stops him from marrying her if she agrees to it? If anything, there is nothing they do that is different from what lovers or married couples do.

Now, girl smooching girl or guy smooching guy is nothing different from heterosexual relationships because every action one group takes is much the same as what the other group does. If it is right for one it is right for the other, too.

Then again, it doesn't matter if it is a sexual deviation, or the abnormal, or the abominable. As long as I feel right about it then it is right. If, as a girl (I'm not), I have regular sex with my blood sister, being adults, since she consents to it and seeks pleasure from me then what's wrong in that?

All these are the kind of warped thinking that goes through the minds of lesbians, gays, those in incestuous relationships, prostitutes, adulterers and their sympathizers. They believe that when people exercise their freedom of choice, it automatically justifies their moral degradation. Like disease, their influence spreads, breaking homes, subjecting their victims to constant feelings of guilt, spreading the poison of their depravity to the innocent and move on to the next victim while leaving a trail of depressed people in their path.

They say their actions do not affect anybody but that is a mountainous lie. The society is a single structure consisting of a network of human inter-relationships. Whatever is done, wrong or right, that is left on its own is capable of growing strong in influence. Sexual perversion, a moral decay, is a dangerous influence that may ripple through to the minds of innocent children, who may grow thinking it is acceptable. And that is how the society begins to sink - when we have misplaced our sense of judgment of wrong and right by importing a third factor - consenting adults - to the meaning or principles of morality.

Then, you cannot really blame people for hating those trying to sink their ship and, equally, you cannot blame them for taking extreme measures to stay their society afloat. It is so as not to bequeath a morally decadent society to the unborn generations.
God bless you for this @emboldened

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Blackpanthersai(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I used to hate them before until my ideologies became liberal,I don't hate them some of them are good and they contribute in humanitarian services, maybe some people term it sexual immorality I don't know.All I know is that it is their life not mine so what is my business.There is no perfect human being out there live and let live.

WE STRAIGHT GUYS ABHOR GAY MEN....... IT FRIGHTENS US .......
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nygma(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Becuz they hate puna
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
HannahHitler:
don't be like that. I don't care what anyone thinks, I just want peace. freedom too. so I am not bitter or insulting people up and down based on their views.
I believe nothing should be based on sexual orientation. whether one is gay or not should not be any other person's business. I believe in right of privacy and freedom of expression for every one. that's why I'm strongly against the 14 year prison penalty for gays in Nigeria to the dismay of some of my friends who are giving much flak for it and even going to the extent of calling me gay.
but that does not mean I think it's right (for this reason I wouldn't want it legalized or taught to children in schools). just that everybody should have that right to do whatever they want whether it's right or not as far as it does not hurt anyone. the society at large also has the right to voice their opinions on the matter and can even take measures to curtail its spread and normalization to an extent (eg railing against it being shown on TV or taught at schools etc) but not by encroaching on people's right of privacy
that's my stand on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Zither:

sound points.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Octaves:
I believe nothing should be based on sexual orientation. whether one is gay or not should not be any other person's business. I believe in right of privacy and freedom of expression for every one. that's why I'm strongly against the 14 year prison penalty for gays in Nigeria to the dismay of some of my friends who are giving much flak for it and even going to the extent of calling me gay.
but that does not mean I think it's right (for this reason I wouldn't want it legalized or taught to children in schools). just that everybody should have that right to do whatever they want whether it's right or not as far as it does not hurt anyone. the society at large also has the right to voice their opinions on the matter and can even take measures to curtail its spread and normalization to an extent (eg railing against it being shown on TV or taught at schools etc) but not by encroaching on people's right of privacy
that's my stand on this issue.
you did well. You have spoken well.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Advision: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Zither:

Bless you. I wonder why even societies that claim to embrace homosexuality kick against peadophilia, necrophilia and beastiality. They are all fruits of the same tree and what ever argument purportedly justifies homosexuality also justifies the others - they are all an expression of human freedom and in most instances neither party is complaining.

All these sexual deviations are just an expression of receding moral conscience that threatens to wreck society.

Whoever thinks homosexuality is OK should explain why the rest are not ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackpanthersai:

WE STRAIGHT GUYS ABHOR GAY MEN....... IT FRIGHTENS US .......
Leave them alone no body is a saint.He that is without sin please cast the first stone.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Julivas(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Leave them alone no body is a saint.He that is without sin please cast the first stone.

I don't think it is proper for one not to tell people from falling into pit.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Julivas:

I don't think it is proper for one not to tell people from falling into pit.
How do you know it is a pit.It's their life sir no one is perfect I don't support it or condemn it either.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Julivas(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How do you know it is a pit.It's their life sir no one is perfect I don't support it or condemn it either.

Dear friend, I'm not condemning them either, but the act itself. Ma, I do know if a child is using his/her leg to eat , you will chastise such a child. Won't you?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by David160(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Animalistic behavior
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by David160(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Does their action hurt anyone?
Is their lifestyle causing pain tonyou or the environmenf?
Will of be sane for someone to say.... 'I'm not religious or anything but any man that likes big titties is abnormal and deserves to die'
Because he is an ass man? ( I mean he prefers female with big ass)
bia you are starting to sound like one of those useless gays
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Julivas:

Dear friend, I'm not condemning them either, but the act itself. Ma, I do know if a child is using his/her leg to eat , you will chastise such a child. Won't you?
It depends.Have you seen the act how do you know its annoying?abeg mind your business and leave them alone.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by swiz123(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
HannahHitler:
I really wanna see into your head, what are you thinking when you hear of queer folks? why do you hate them so much? why do you wish death on them?

simply state your logical, natural, sensible reason. thanks.

Well, from my reading so far, no one has given you a sensible reason. However, I will.

I personally detest gays for their parasitic nature. You see a gay trying to hit on an innocent boy whom is not gay inclined.Due to apparent lack of sexual patners, they go around exploiting the ignorance of innocent kids.

Example, in a boarding school, most of them turn out to be gays, despite the fact that their sexual orientation wasn't so, prior to them schooling there.

About them being parasitic in nature, I'm speaking about gay casanovas. They leave their gay lovers in search of a new partner whom might not be of the same sexual orientation with him. However, they wouldn't mind, cos they believe that they can convert you to something you are not and this has somehow been working for them, cos they offer their victims huge money.

Nothing is normal about being gay, be it animal or human.

Most of us won't be here if our parents were gays.

If you are gay, first acknowledge that you've got a problem,and then confide in people about it;perhaps,you might get help
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by KhadyM(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hate is such a strong word. I dont hate. Homosexuality is just unnatural. The mere fact that you cant naturally produce a child from such a relationship proves that. And most gay people talking of wanting children will still look for somebody of the opposite sex to make that happen.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by KhadyM(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
AgentOfAllah:

Yes. And now, even you can't unsee that wink

Also, it might interest you to know that in his book, "Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity", author, Bruce Bagemihl, has scientifically documented more than 450 species that express homosexual behaviour.

Video evidence?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by KhadyM(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Also I dont think there were homosexual relationships in the early times, which proves it isnt natural. If people born a century ago resurrected, they would be really surprised. A century from now, bestiality might be legal, hey its very slowly beginning to be lightly embraced in some western nations..and we think to ourselves thats so disgusting but thats how people slowly begin to embrace and accept it. I dont hate gay people. It's just NOT natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? / Exposed: See The 5 Most Watched Female Blue Film Actresses In Nigeria / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.