Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (17724 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2018
J2381:
erm, which God are you talking about? If by any chance you meant the Christian God, that is the one who murdered all the first born sons of Egypt, then creating a person as gay is right up his alley, won't you say so?
There is one God ,father of all irrespective of religious claims, misinterpretations and misrepresentations.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't even need religion to know it's not right, as far they are not related to me in anyway, i hv no issue with them, won't promote it either

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Klinee:
Are you better understand than God Almighty who ask us to kill the gays? The Bible made it clear that we should kill the gays that they are evil and that their blood will be upon their head. So killing a gay you commit no sin.
Maybe check uselu left if you are in Benin or yabaleft if you are in Lagos for supporting barbaric evil act called gay.
what verse please, want to read it up
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2018
HannahHitler:
according to you, being gay is a sin and a sinner cannot serve God. Going by this asumption,

Liars cannot be liars and be christians

Fornicators cannot fornicate and be christians

Corrupt, thieving people cannot be christians

Frauds cannot be christians

If you are even a first born son and your mother did not take you to the temple then you cannot be a christian.

Oga boss!! Collect sense..

As though you are the Jesus that died for me.
you can't call urself gay n be a Christian, its not possible!!! We do alot of sinful act!! All hiden but we could ask 4 4giveness at anytym, but continuously calling urself gay n say ur Christian is a complete fallacy!!!! We r all sinners!! God came 4 the sinners, 4 them to be made whole, in all essence it's expected that in ur continuous devotion to Christ u will change ur ways!! Sanctification is not a day job! No Christian is completely holy, but u coming out n saying u are gay n won't change cause that's who u r n say ur a Christian is blasphemy on its own!!! All u hv just mentioned are sinful act we do n most times we know they aint right but gay people think they r right, n should be accepted while the word of God says otherwise!! If ur are gay, u can't be a Christian!! Jesus didn't die 4 u am sorry!!

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by UDUJ(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
you can't call urself gay n be a Christian, its not possible!!! We do alot of sinful act!! All hiden but we could ask 4 4giveness at anytym, but continuously calling urself gay n say ur Christian is a complete fallacy!!!! We r all sinners!! God came 4 the sinners, 4 them to be made whole, in all essence it's expected that in ur continuous devotion to Christ u will change ur ways!! Sanctification is not a day job! No Christian is completely holy, but u coming out n saying u are gay n won't change cause that's who u r n say ur a Christian is blasphemy on its own!!! All u hv just mentioned are sinful act we do n most times we know they aint right but gay people think they r right, n should be accepted while the word of God says otherwise!! If ur are gay, u can't be a Christian!! Jesus didn't die 4 u am sorry!!

I have to agree with you on this
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
and Jesus said, come to me as you are, and i went and i obtained mercy and i accepted Him because with the heart man believeth and with the tongue man confesses. Jesus is lord.

All yor accusations and judgements is something i am used to. Satan is constantly accusing me but you know the beauty of it? I have an advocate that never loses, and He represents, and stands for me.

See ehn, I do not like to discuss my sprituality with people because many Humans cannot comprehend God. Last last He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, not by righteousness nor by holiness, He uses the stupid things to confound the wise.

Just note that i have a relationship with God and it is not one sided. Trust me.

I rest my case here, no further comments.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
you commit sins, and you know they are not right but yet you do them What kind of pervasive sinner are you? Why do you lie? You know its a sin but you keep doing it and you will till you die.

You have a boyfriend that continually sleeps with you and it is clear that it is a sin but yet you lie there in your filth and you call yourself a christian. You are worst than i am.

You know why? I think what i am doing is right and you are just pure wicked because you know what is right and you will never do it. I mean never because you will always be a sinner. You will die as one because i put it to you that nobody holy pass!
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2018
HannahHitler:
you commit sins, and you know they are not right but yet you do them What kind of pervasive sinner are you? Why do you lie? You know its a sin but you keep doing it and you will till you die.

You have a boyfriend that continually sleeps with you and it is clear that it is a sin but yet you lie there in your filth and you call yourself a christian. You are worst than i am.

You know why? I think what i am doing is right and you are just pure wicked because you know what is right and you will never do it. I mean never because you will always be a sinner. You will die as one because i put it to you that nobody holy pass!
see that's called Godly sorrow!!! When u lie u hv the holy spirit telling u that ur abt to do something wrong! But do u belive being gay is right? n the holyspirit hasn't told ur inner conscience that its wrong!! but u still do it n say it's right in the sight of God!!! No one comes out sayin lying, fornication, or stealing is right!!! Cause we know it's not!!! Do u belive being gay is right? If u do then Sorry dear u hv no spiritual whatever with God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Klinee: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Leviticus 20:13 the Bible says, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by UDUJ(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2018
The book of Romans 1: 18-32

Verse 26: Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

Verse 27: In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Klinee: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
Leviticus 20:13 the Bible says, “If a man lies with a
male as with a woman, both of them have
committed an abomination; they shall surely be
put to death; their blood is upon them.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by UDUJ(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:

Also check Romans 1 Verses 26-27
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by J2381: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
There is one God ,father of all irrespective of religious claims, misinterpretations and misrepresentations.
and who is this god? Where is this god?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by J2381: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
HannahHitler:

you're no different from her. You both are sinners according to your christian doctrine. You shouldn't cast aspersions on her when you are in the same boat with her.

If there's one thing I know about your religion, it breeds sinners and sanctimonious individuals who believe they have the right to tell people how to live their life.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
J2381:
and who is this god? Where is this god?
look at Him everywhere : She pervades the entire Universe
. It is everything.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
see that's called Godly sorrow!!! When u lie u hv the holy spirit telling u that ur abt to do something wrong! But do u belive being gay is right? n the holyspirit hasn't told ur inner conscience that its wrong!! but u still do it n say it's right in the sight of God!!! No one comes out sayin lying, fornication, or stealing is right!!! Cause we know it's not!!! Do u belive being gay is right? If u do then Sorry dear u hv no spiritual whatever with God
dear God's Secretary, where was the holy spirit when some folks are made gay right from the womb? I'm sure you don't know some people are born gays, and that ignorance is a sin.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by UDUJ(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
It is obvious many folks talking about gay know little or nothing about this phenomenon but are quick to label it evil . ...we ain't advocating for those who deliberately want to be 'gay' for whatever pecuniary reasons but our sympathies go to those individuals who 'God' deliberately created gay right from birth only for society to condemn such 'works' of God or are we all not from God?

sanpipita:

I like your admittance of society and religion influencing your thoughts about gays, guess you should also know there are many religions and different societies they always say the same thing, moreover we can always try apply our thoughts beyond religion and what society thinks, they can't be always right

In continuation of our yesterday discourse, I did some study and now strongly believe People are born asexual. Babies don’t feel sexual urges. People don’t grow into their sexuality until puberty. One can assume that genetics has a lot to do with sexual orientation, but so will environment and experience. Attraction is developed before sexuality and will absolutely guide where a person lands on the sexuality spectrum. It’s something that develops early in life, but becomes more complex as it is applied to a social environment.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by sanpipita(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

In continuation of our yesterday discourse, I did some study and now strongly believe People are born asexual. Babies don’t feel sexual urges. People don’t grow into their sexuality until puberty. One can assume that genetics has a lot to do with sexual orientation, but so will environment and experience. Attraction is developed before sexuality and will absolutely guide where a person lands on the sexuality spectrum. It’s something that develops early in life, but becomes more complex as it is applied to a social environment.

Very right, reason I don't think people are born homosexual or heterosexual, for some it can take a long time before they truly understand themselves sexually
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by J2381: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
look at Him everywhere : She pervades the entire Universe
. It is everything.
watever bro, whatever.

Have a nice day.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by J2381: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
dear God's Secretary, where was the holy spirit when some folks are made gay right from the womb? I'm sure you don't know some people are born gays, and that ignorance is a sin.
some people are born gays? Wow! Just like Osama Bin Laden was born a murdering blood thirsty religious terrorist? Wow, wow and wow. shocked
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
that is bullcrap!!! No one is born gay!!! U r the ignorant one to belive that bs

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

bros some people are born gay ,yes or no? some are even born bisexual.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
that is bullcrap!!! No one is born gay!!! U r the ignorant one to belive that bs
in an attempt to defend God, look at how you are lying ignorantly
. I have seen many but what do I know?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Shugavee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
in an attempt to defend God, look at how you are lying ignorantly
. I have seen many but what do I know?
i know thats what u tell urself, to encourage urself!! Let me tell u!! That's total rubbish!!! Thats how all these gay folks want to start forming born gay sh*t!!! We both know thats a lie!! But still, live ur life as u please!!!
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by UDUJ(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Babacele:
bros some people are born gay ,yes or no? some are even born bisexual.

NO. No one is born gay or bisexual.

Children are not born straight or gay. They haven’t hit puberty yet, they’re still children, not sexualized adults. However, they also do not make a choice when they grow up who they are attracted to, and they can’t decide to not be attracted to people once they are.

Using myself as an example: I cannot choose to shut off my heterosexual attraction to certain women. I also can’t force myself to be attracted to women I am not attracted to. I can’t choose when and with whom to fall in love. I cannot choose to be attracted to men. And if I were, I couldn’t choose to stop being so.

This is what we know- Genetically identical twins might not both be straight and may not both be gay. Genes might increase the likelihood that someone might turn out to be gay or straight (and we don’t know that, either), but they can be identical genes and have different results, like rolling dice. The dice may be the same, but the outcome can be different.

The brain is a very complex organ, and it is built based on DNA, but even identical DNA does not produce an identical brain, and twins have very different thoughts and opinions and likes and desires. Since sexual desire and attraction occurs in the brain, this is why even identical DNA can result in different kinds of attraction and sexual orientations.

There is still possibly a genetic component, making it more or less likely that someone will end up a certain way. But my guess is that is vastly overshadowed by how the brain actually develops, and pure, uncontrollable, random chance.

Two identical seeds will develop trees that look different. Brain development is even more complicated than tree growth. Some trees will lean one way, others another, many will be straight. Just like people. But that’s nature, and there’s nothing moral or immoral about it. It’s just a fact of life.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 6:14am On Mar 16, 2018
UDUJ:

NO. No one is born gay or bisexual.

Children are not born straight or gay. They haven’t hit puberty yet, they’re still children, not sexualized adults. However, they also do not make a choice when they grow up who they are attracted to, and they can’t decide to not be attracted to people once they are.

Using myself as an example: I cannot choose to shut off my heterosexual attraction to certain women. I also can’t force myself to be attracted to women I am not attracted to. I can’t choose when and with whom to fall in love. I cannot choose to be attracted to men. And if I were, I couldn’t choose to stop being so.

This is what we know- Genetically identical twins might not both be straight and may not both be gay. Genes might increase the likelihood that someone might turn out to be gay or straight (and we don’t know that, either), but they can be identical genes and have different results, like rolling dice. The dice may be the same, but the outcome can be different.

The brain is a very complex organ, and it is built based on DNA, but even identical DNA does not produce an identical brain, and twins have very different thoughts and opinions and likes and desires. Since sexual desire and attraction occurs in the brain, this is why even identical DNA can result in different kinds of attraction and sexual orientations.

There is still possibly a genetic component, making it more or less likely that someone will end up a certain way. But my guess is that is vastly overshadowed by how the brain actually develops, and pure, uncontrollable, random chance.

Two identical seeds will develop trees that look different. Brain development is even more complicated than tree growth. Some trees will lean one way, others another, many will be straight. Just like people. But that’s nature, and there’s nothing moral or immoral about it. It’s just a fact of life.
let me pretend I agree with you. what is the difference between nature and God?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Babacele: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Shugavee:
i know thats what u tell urself, to encourage urself!! Let me tell u!! That's total rubbish!!! Thats how all these gay folks want to start forming born gay sh*t!!! We both know thats a lie!! But still, live ur life as u please!!!
be sincere ; how many gays have you encountered( interviewed, observed, grew up with e t c)?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nelsizzy(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2018
The world is definitely coming to an end. Some persons are even coming up with logic to defend thrash. I have no problem with gays but please stop looking for rights you are not entitled too. Of better still go to countries it is legalized and do your thrash there. Somebody even said it is inborn, what a skewed mentality? So if you become a robber as a result of the kind of company you keep and the environment you find yourself, you will claim it was in your genes to be a thief undecided. As Aryasand said, we do not care about you guys. Just do your shit in your closet and stop forcing us to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Atk1nson(m): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2018
HannahHitler:
and Jesus said, come to me as you are, and i went and i obtained mercy and i accepted Him because with the heart man believeth and with the tongue man confesses. Jesus is lord.

All yor accusations and judgements is something i am used to. Satan is constantly accusing me but you know the beauty of it? I have an advocate that never loses, and He represents, and stands for me.

See ehn, I do not like to discuss my sprituality with people because many Humans cannot comprehend God. Last last He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, not by righteousness nor by holiness, He uses the stupid things to confound the wise.

Just note that i have a relationship with God and it is not one sided. Trust me.

I rest my case here, no further comments.

You better go and repent and stop telling yourself this lie.

Apparently you've told yourself so much, it now looks reasonable.

The bible is clear that when one constantly and without remorse engages in a sinful act (and the bible is explicitly clear that gayism is sinful), there is no further remedy for such a sinner (Heb10:26)

That one has a strong inclination for a certain immoral vice, does not make it right.

A man will naturally want to sleep with everything in skirts, its his ability to discipline himself that makes it right.

Gayism has long been in society, but many have fought such inclinations and now find themselves in fulfilling heterosexual relations, I'm convince you can do the same.

Start by telling yourself the truth if you truly want to be a christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Atk1nson:

You better go and repent and stop telling yourself this lie.

Apparently you've told yourself so much, it now looks reasonable.

The bible is clear that when one constantly and without remorse engages in a sinful act (and the bible is explicitly clear that gayism is sinful), there is no further remedy for such a sinner (Heb10:26)

That one has a strong inclination for a certain immoral vice, does not make it right.

A man will naturally want to sleep with everything in skirts, its his ability to discipline himself that makes it right.

Gayism has long been in society, but many have fought such inclinations and now find themselves in fulfilling heterosexual relations, I'm convince you can do the same.

Start by telling yourself the truth if you truly want to be a christian
oga face your own christian life!! I am doing good. Thanks for asking.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.