Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (39885 Views)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by piagetskinner(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2018
what ZONE do we call this now?
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
No matter how much you love a woman, you are a fool not to do DNA tests at least 3 DIFFERENT reputable centers.

If you have money, don't even do it in unreliable facilities in Nigeria, go abroad.

A man i know discovered that his best friend owned 3 out 5 of his kids after 3 decades (some of the kids had even given birth)

He was sending stuff through his friend to his wife while abroad studying, the friend was also kindly donating sperm on his behalf.

a lady that was 3rd born was not granted American immigration visa because her DNA didn't match her father own. her mother is now history.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by salmonkas178(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2018
CHURCH CHOIR

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by meemaa: 2:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Jan 13, 2018
BlackDBagba:
I think I've seen it all...Naira Land has opened my eyes to the world of endless possibilities grin
The absurd just has no limit in this country o. No limit at all.

Next time you may hear that a daughter and her mother are pregnant for one man and both are fighting to be chosen by the jobless man that is already father of 8 kids. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Expect anything. Only Kenya can rival us in absurdity. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by AreaFada2: 4:03am On Jan 13, 2018
WinningSun:

a lady that was 3rd born was not granted American immigration visa because her DNA didn't match her father own. her mother is now history.
Two people I know only discovered their 9ja kids were not theirs when embassy requested DNA test for family re-union.

A relative found out that all his three kids were not his. He died suddenly not long after finding out.

By the way around 35% of first born kids do not belong to supposed dad. And about 25% of all kids belong to another man outside too.

When DNA test becomes affordable like pregnancy or blood sugar test strips, many people will the shocked.

Because of the scale of women's deception, it is already illegal in many Western countries for a man to do a DNA test on his own kids without the mother's consent. Just to spare women embarrassment. A court often has to order a test to be done. Unless the woman is sure, she will usually not consent without court order.

Men should just be aware.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by smartolala(m): 4:42am On Jan 13, 2018
When you thought you have seen it all..hmm
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Honay(m): 5:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by nobilie: 5:12am On Jan 13, 2018
When I saw Ejigbo, I knew the story must be true. Everything happens around that part of "shithole". If it's not Ejigbo, it is Ikotun or Idimu.
In Nigeria, we just go to church and mosques and still do what we feel good.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dingbang(m): 5:29am On Jan 13, 2018
K
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by zuto4u(m): 5:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Women women womennnnnn chai!!!! May God help us. I am even getting married.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
No matter how much you love a woman, you are a fool not to do DNA tests at least 3 DIFFERENT reputable centers.

If you have money, don't even do it in unreliable facilities in Nigeria, go abroad.

A man i know discovered that his best friend owned 3 out 5 of his kids after 3 decades (some of the kids had even given birth)

He was sending stuff through his friend to his wife while abroad studying, the friend was also kindly donating sperm on his behalf.

Lol, never trust women completely no matter how trustworthy she seem especially women of this era

2 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by iamrealdeji(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2018
NaoSlay:

When will I hear positive news coming out of Nigeria..

The reputation the hoes are giving the country ain't good at all.

If it's not money issue, it's telling a story that touched the heart.

Still waiting for the Nigerian government to legalise the third gender.

We should join the ship of western civilization.

The hoes have utilised the second gender wickedly.

#Girlsarehoes.

and Nutase said I shouldn't marry a foreigner. marry a foreigner if you want to live long. these Nigerian girls are oloshos,they don condemn finish. I think its due to their love for sex and extreme poverty in the country and they're too lazy to work. Nigerian girls are actually oloshos including those that are church and mosque goers,the wife in this story is even a choir mistress. Nigerian girls of today are not marriageable.

2 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by selfmade22: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2018
our generation and our forefathers lives which one is better, one man one wife
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by FloraEC(f): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2018
sweetilicious:
She needs help i think
Just plain evil, just wants the downfall of the man.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dingbang(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cool
biacan so this is you eh...
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by biacan(f): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
biacan so this is you eh...
My stubborn friend wey nor dey let me talk grin

Morning wink
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
My stubborn friend wey nor dey let me talk grin

Morning wink
morning darling
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by kazzy4u(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2018
fear of women 2018
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Gerrard59(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2018
farous:
Calabar-Akwaibom,-dic.k lovers tribe. They prefer good fvck and reliable dic.k more than money. Their women can fvck even your blood brother and you wont know.They can have many servicing engineers and yet not satisfied on bed. May be Monday is not active on bed. Calabar women and dic.k are like 5 and 6.I do pity some men that married their women

Fairy tales. Your false postulation has being debunked by NLders who patronise ladies for sex in the Akwa/Cross-River region.
https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by chronique(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Lol. It. Is well. I fear person wey nor fear women.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by biacan(f): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
morning darling
making me blush tongue

been long cool
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
making me blush tongue

been long cool
yea. Very long
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by iamrealdeji(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2018
bughead:
Naija women!

Terrible set of black species!

Follow those baboons at your own risk!

As for me and my family, we shall never date those apes called naija women!
bros,no be only you o,and one of them Nutase they curse us because we dey run away from oloshos for our lives

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by biacan(f): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
yea. Very long
So how have you been.....hope you didn't join bad gang when I travel cool
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dingbang(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
So how have you been.....hope you didn't join bad gang when I travel cool
lol don't act like my mum now...
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by futurism: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Person wey I go just pour acid for her body?

See mind! No woman will try such without being disfigured. Yeah, people who play on my intelligence or make me look like a fool are very high risk with their own life... And no, not saying this because I am on nairaland but the kind of anger that over takes me under such circumstances of being played...

It's signing a contract with a devil. Men, Monday dey Bleep up sha...

2 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by paulibling(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2018
Have you ever wondered how useless the gender equality crusader are? A spouse commits adultery they will say that the genders are useless and polygamous and cheaters and deserve to be hanged but when their gender commits same adultery they will say that the other gender was not shining congo very well or that they lack being monetarily taken care of hence the adultery or bla bla bla ish.

Read nairanland of them in between the line and observe for yourself.
As for the muscle gender, treat your wife like a queen she is and leave the rest for God.

Someone borrow me a suitable meme.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by futurism: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2018
meemaa:
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real

So broke and you have bitcoin wallet address.. Kai... Nairaland sha. Let me help you... Locate an building site and help them carry blocks or anything at all. Offer service. That is the quickest way to make money.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Drabrah(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2018
FloraEC:
She also insisted that Monday should be giving her money to take care of the twins since he was still contesting the ownership until after the tests are conducted

It was gathered that Monday thereafter rented another apartment and brought in another woman to marry. But this also did not go down well with Idoronyi who started threatening Monday not to remarry yet until the DNA test was carried out, in order for her to determine between the two men who actually owned the kids and who should be her real husband

The woman really get mind seriously. The man moved out for you but you don't want him to remarry. Why the DNA test since you're very sure that your hubby is not the owner of the sper.m that touched the fertile ground. Just looking for a way to frustrate and milk the man dry.

However, the police efforts were frustrated after Idoronyi insisted before the DPO that she knew the real father of her babies and it was not Monday that impregnated her

As in eh, na she be d Man of d house.

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by biacan(f): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
lol don't act like my mum now...
You know I'm already your mama with all the spicy foods and advice you get from me cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.