Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know (36091 Views)

Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by jericco1(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2018
nobe say film go comot person go dey use telescope dey find her oo. just saying sha
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by blingxx(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

you are talking about one individual and am talking about the whole tribe abi country

you see sky crappers in their movies, but here you see forest and jungle, and you say am ranting, I think you need to get your brain checked again undecided

Bro... Why can't you just wait and watch the movie... Meanwhile that is how it was portrayed in the comic,wakanda is just to fictional country with the most valuable resources

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Aphrygian(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

you are talking about one individual and am talking about the whole tribe abi country

you see sky crappers in their movies, but here you see forest and jungle, and you say am ranting, I think you need to get your brain checked again undecided
they developed holywood to what it is today and they can depict what ever they like to depict, what is drawing us back from developing nollywood and depicting the Americans as cave dwellers? Africans always blamming others but them. And for the insults i shall pass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by kay29000(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
safarigirl:
they are wrong for such depiction

The earliest Europeans were Neanderthals who spent their time hitting each other over their heads with clubs, if we all begin to depict them like that, their descendants will get offended

"The earliest Europeans were Neanderthals who spent their time hitting each other over their heads with clubs."

I have always wondered how true this is... Who recorded this information about them? How do we know this was what they actually did to each other?
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2018
so OP why is it a big deal nice one shall.

Na Jenifa tone you go use

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by josh123(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Nigerians we all love to hype things,if they wont drop her,they will give her one useless role and she might even appear once or twice
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by TechGod(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2018
This mumu guy , I doubt of you've ever read the comics before , is it everything that you will talk nonsense , dummy
kodded:

this useless stereotype of black people living in a jungle using spears and bows and arrow to fight while the white leaves in skyscrapers and drive jn flying cars should end in 2018 angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Dexema(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2018
erad:

Have you ever read black panther before??

Wakanda was the most technologically advanced civilization on the planet according to the comic.

Always seek to enlighten yourself before unchaining your opinion(s).

And stop being so unnecessarily sensitive.

At last you put your picture up here, never would have imagined that. Hope you are good?
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by realmindz: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:

this useless stereotype of black people living in a jungle using spears and bows and arrow to fight while the white leaves in skyscrapers and drive jn flying cars should end in 2018 angry angry angry
lol, all these talks will end if these guys offer you a role. You will be more than willing to act a black cave man covered with leaves grin
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by erad(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

yeah, because those ladies dressing are the latest fashion in town angry

....and yeah I have watched the trailer and what I saw there is just and advanced jungle undecided with a technology

Wow... I just wasted my time trying to enlighten an unreasonable fellow.

My apologies.

PS: who’s the jungle creature, yourself that western culture dictates your sense of fashion or people that chose to stick to their attires which has been optimized for their environment. I admit they are not civilized(from your myopic point of view), but you my brother are still a mental slave.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by kodded(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
erad:

Wow... I just wasted my time trying to enlighten an unreasonable fellow.

My apologies.

PS: who’s the jungle creature, yourself that western culture dictates your sense of fashion or people that chose to stick to their attires that has been optimized for their environment. I admit they are not civilized(from your myopic point of you), but you my brother are still a mental slave.
[/s]

sense fall on you this new year

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by erad(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Dexema:

At last you put your picture up here, never would have imagined that. Hope you are good?

Lol... bro.
My picture has been there for a while now.
Yes I’m good, and I hope you are doing great as well.
Happy new year.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by frankline461: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:

are you living in a jungle ?
are you living in a hut ?

.....what will you be your reaction if Donald trump call you guys bush people or cave dwellers ? sad
You shouldn't actually bother on other people's opinions you know!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Bluffly: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:

Blacks always anticipating the white to do the change for them while they themselves are not changing. Bro Let Black's elevate themselves in reality and it will reflect in other things. Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2018
nnedi okoroafor is the person that wrote black panther, I saying this just in case ndi ofe mmanu think they have the upper hand.

I await the bashing grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Marvel: we really need to do well in the Nigerian cinemas.. how about we put one of their biggest stars in a non speaking role.

Nigerians:congrats funke, what a legendary feat, wow extraordinary

Marvel:

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Elfaris(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

Why must we define skyscrapers as the sign of being developed? they do so because they have it. why cant we develop something ourselves and show it to the world as the height of civilization too? let's stop trying to Copy the whites in everything to make ourselves feel better. Why cant we define living in harmony in a jungle as the height of civilization?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Elfaris(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2018
slowpoison1:
Marvel: we really need to do well in the Nigerian cinemas.. how about we put one of their biggest stars in a non speaking role.

Nigerians:congrats funke, what a legendary feat, wow extraordinary

Marvel:

LWKMD just what i was thinking.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Jaytecq(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Avengers
Funke Akindele

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by noirsangre(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:

Did you miss the part where Wakanda is the most technologically advanced country on Earth?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Imagine someone paid to the owner of the movie just to be featured in such movie instead of.... Na wa 4 this woman o.... Just want international recognition by all means...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by franklingud(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2018
erad:

Have you ever read black panther before??

Wakanda was the most technologically advanced civilization on the planet according to the comic.

Always seek to enlighten yourself before unchaining your opinion(s).

And stop being so unnecessarily sensitive.
The most technologically advanced yet they live in caves and fight with bows and arrows.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by kodded(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
Elfaris:

Why must we define skyscrapers as the sign of being developed? they do so because they have it. why cant we develop something ourselves and show it to the world as the height of civilization too? let's stop trying to Copy the whites in everything to make ourselves feel better. Why cant we define living in harmony in a jungle as the height of civilization?
[/s]if trump say the same thing, you will call him a racist undecided
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by kodded(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
noirsangre:

Did you miss the part where Wakanda is the most technologically advanced country on Earth?

[/s]

franklingud:

The most technologically advanced yet they live in caves and fight with bows and arrows.
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by muzzol: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=slowpoison1 post=64123277]nnedi okoroafor is the person that wrote black panther, I saying this just in case ndi ofe mmanu think they have the upper hand.

Get your facts right before posting please ''In October of 2017, Okorafor announced via Twitter she would be writing three issues of Marvel's Black Panther comic book, picking up where author Ta-Nehisi Coates left off. "Black Panther: Long Live the King" is due out in late 2017''
Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by carlosman: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

....and yeah I have watched the trailer and what I saw there is just and advanced jungle undecided with a technology
ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Mememan: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:

It should start with your mentality.
Why on earth should anyone think that a skin colour is BLACK OR WHITE?
Check yourself, are you truly black? Why should you allow anyone call you black?
My skin colour is brown and not black. I have never seen any black nor white person in my life before.

Free yourself from the stupîd "white" supremacy fuckery.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by kenoz(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by Jobesi(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

Just google wankada nd stop commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know by earthstronaut: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2018
SamFRrOSH:
Instagram accounts for sale (Real & Active) ☎ | 08087789974 | whatsapp

how many followers and for how much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Rocks Bum Short, Flaunts Cleavage / Davido Celebrates His Sister, Coco Adeleke's Birthday / Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.