Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim (32947 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by kkboy(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Igbos and Crime !!!!!!!.
Honestly i am getting so pissed-off with my Igbo brothers and criminality.

4 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by youngsahito(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2018
By there name you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Dreamwaker:

You have a point but maybe they tried to escape and people got hold of them and beat them up or maybe it was even the police that beat them. Have a little faith in the police, the day police will help you when you are desperate, you go understand.
Lol... You must be a police man or related to one... We can't do without you people ,lailai. In fact for few police that guide millions against criminals is something commendable.
I was wondering recently when I saw an headline of a particular south american brazilian city of victoria that their police went on strike, and the next hour is not what you will like to hear the story. Shootings, robberies, killings and the assassination went uncontrollably high. I was now wondering if this happen in a country of ours. You can imagine. But still, naija police too dey twist stories.. grin
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Igbos again. Nawa o. Una no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by iamtardey: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2018
ok

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by gbishman: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2018
igbo buys and money kai

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by ipodstinks: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2018
We are developing lagos at a faster rate. grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by ChristyB(f): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
When it happens you'll see old men claiming 21 and 28
There's nothing happy about this 2018 for the both of you, just go and rot in jail.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by heffem(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2018
itiswellandwell:
They chopped SARS beating. Chai, he no go be small.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive
..... "they chopped"? which kind pigin English be this na?... you must be a murderer
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
See what they are doing to our people in Lagos.

Let us go in peace, they refuse.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by chuks34(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Shameless mofos
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by babythug(f): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
This is heart warming news really! If the Nigeria police could put in a little more effort truly crime would reduce across the nation....

I'm also glad that Nigerians are moving away from the it's not my business modus operandi hence the lady who alerted the police....

God bless us all
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Jabioro: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God for the anti kidnappers law in Lagos.,they can't escape the hangman rope.,bye bye to sun..

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by SOFTENGR: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Oboy! See beating grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by fellom(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
wicked wicked slap done change their identity shocked tongue
laidelaitan:
Two kidnappers nabbed in Ajah, Lagos, while escaping with their victim

The Nigeria Police, Lagos State Command, arrested two notorious Kidnappers, yesterday, 10th of January, 2018, at about 9:43pm, at Elemoro, Ajah.

The criminals met their waterloo while escaping with their victim, one Mrs Mildred Mbajiorgu.

The tight security network emplaced in Lagos state by the Command Commissioner of Police, CP. Edgal Imohimi, did the magic as the Divisional Police Officer, Elemoro tapped into it to get the suspects arrested.

According to the DPO, SP Mohammed Shehu Limawa, he received a distress call from a lady who told him that she heard the voice of a woman crying for help in a dark blue Gulf 3 car.

She also gave the registration number of the car as KRD 845 EC. The DPO quickly alerted one of the Anti crime patrol teams along the route taken by the Kidnappers and instructed the policemen to slow down traffic to about 20km per hour.

The hoodlums ran into the gridlock and were arrested by the policemen who were in the waiting for them. The victim was rescued and taken to the hospital to treat the injury inflicted on her forehead by the dare devils using the butt of a locally made pistol.

Meanwhile the suspects by names, Igwe Sunday, age 28years and Chukwuemeka Bright, 21 years together with the locally made pistol recovered from them has been handed over to the operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) for further investigation.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/11/two-kidnappers-nabbed-ajah-lagos-escaping-victim/

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Coldfeets: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Evans' kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by simplyOJ(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
ozento:
na wa o. see beating.
I suspect the Police used sandpaper on this guys. Thank God they're apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Smartjob1(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Send them to jail ASAP biko!

Dont blame unemployment alone for this.

For those still unemployed, find your right jobs here. See my signature and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Dayoara: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Glorious divine...... God catch them.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Peterpanny: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Dreamwaker:

You have a point but maybe they tried to escape and people got hold of them and beat them up or maybe it was even the police that beat them. Have a little faith in the police, the day police will help you when you are desperate, you go understand.
your papa or your brother na police.oga ade nigeria police over day useless.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by codedearner(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Chai, they really pounded these guys, their faces look like cut and paste.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
GOOD E SWEET ME WELL WELL...
No lessons learnt from Evans.
Let them rot in Jail...
Useless beings.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Haykinsofficial: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2018
**On my way to go get some petrol right now**
I so much love lynching bitches like these
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
a few years back, soldiers nabbed some robbers in Agbor and handed over to the police,,,right in their very before,DPO called a press conference and re-arranged the whole story...soldiers went mute in shock...a senior officer had to order/pacify them out . not even a mention

priceaction:
Na wa o. Why I comment on this topic is because the way police lied recently. It was a smart driver that noticed that there was a cry for help from a car then when they tried to silence the woman, they started hitting her , then the smart driver knew she was in danger, then pursued them and seriously hit their car and they had a crash which eventually attracted people before they were beaten blue black until police came. Police never give credits but to favor themselves.
I smh while parading don winey partner yesterday. They said it was there so called team that went to IMO and engaged the militants in a shootout whereas from the video that went viral, it was army that carried the raid and brought their corpses to army HQ before handed it to police .They never gave credit to military at all. Nobody even noticed that from the comments. I don't know why they derive pleasure in telling big lies and twisting stories.

I don't think it is easy like that to call police from a kidnapers car, she was shouting sha.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by gaskiyamagana: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
The Save Someone Call and response that works out is the magic behind this success. More success is sure when security forces are well equiped with communication gadgets.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by blackpanda: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by gamechanger1: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2018
I just love the beating that they have received from SARS. Reminds one of the story of the kidnappers that were shot in their balls by SARS. I think if SARS aggression where limited to only guilty criminals, problem no for dey.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by buJu234: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
omo ibo, christmas done finished dem don start again..

even my ibo neighbors, i dey fear dem like mad oo

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by akigbemaru: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
laidelaitan:
Two kidnappers nabbed in Ajah, Lagos, while escaping with their victim

The Nigeria Police, Lagos State Command, arrested two notorious Kidnappers, yesterday, 10th of January, 2018, at about 9:43pm, at Elemoro, Ajah.

The criminals met their waterloo while escaping with their victim, one Mrs Mildred Mbajiorgu.

The tight security network emplaced in Lagos state by the Command Commissioner of Police, CP. Edgal Imohimi, did the magic as the Divisional Police Officer, Elemoro tapped into it to get the suspects arrested.

According to the DPO, SP Mohammed Shehu Limawa, he received a distress call from a lady who told him that she heard the voice of a woman crying for help in a dark blue Gulf 3 car.

She also gave the registration number of the car as KRD 845 EC. The DPO quickly alerted one of the Anti crime patrol teams along the route taken by the Kidnappers and instructed the policemen to slow down traffic to about 20km per hour.

The hoodlums ran into the gridlock and were arrested by the policemen who were in the waiting for them. The victim was rescued and taken to the hospital to treat the injury inflicted on her forehead by the dare devils using the butt of a locally made pistol.

Meanwhile the suspects by names, Igwe Sunday, age 28years and Chukwuemeka Bright, 21 years together with the locally made pistol recovered from them has been handed over to the operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) for further investigation.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/11/two-kidnappers-nabbed-ajah-lagos-escaping-victim/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Elephant Tusks, 1 Ivory Pieces Worth $500,000 Smuggled From Nigeria (Photos) / Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) / 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.