Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (58901 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Ebal: 1:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Unbelievable: Davido First Baby Mama Sophie Momodu Shows Off Her BOOBS(VIDEO)

Davido First Baby Mama Sophie Momodu 's got a humongous pair of bosoms and she's not afraid to use them.
The mother of one has stripped down to her frillies for one of her raciest calendars yet, displaying eye-popping boobs in an array of push-up bras.
Writing around while standing in front of a gate, lets the strap of her nude bra hang coquettishly from her shoulder as she gazes into the camera lense. writing on social media she said
"#ad Push-up season is finally HERE girls, and thanks to @sneakyvaunt I am soon ready to rock it. I've got a bunch of party invites this year, and tbh until I got my girls into this push-up, my outfit plans were missing a little something. No back, no straps, and all this cleavage was exactly what I needed� Don’t just wear that dress this year, rock it - Hit up sneakyvaunt.com to get what you need to make it happen"

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/01/unbelievable-davido-first-baby-mama.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9360Ch-p8Q&feature=youtu.be[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by itspzpics(m): 2:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Whr d saggy bo@bs dey

Funny video of d day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5AU9j_FZhk&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by kobosmart(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2018
She no even fine sef

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Larrey(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
She's trying to attract Davido back grin , nonsense. Na Chioma dey reign now

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by veekid(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Sophia; graduated olosho

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by kolafolabi(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Used and dumped.. Wowo face

19 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Edopesin: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Where Is The Boob?
Lemme Come And Be Going Jor

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Elslim: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Asha......
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
shocked

Offloading an expired commodity for public consumption is a crime.

Sophia Momodu is a catastrophic disgrace!

30 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by swiz123(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Anyone who censored that flip flop pair of shits has censored their future.... Yinmu !!!!

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by jericco1(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
she no even fine. upon all the make up

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by tgmservice: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
It seems oloshoism is this one destiny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
This is2018 and you're still blurring pictures then what did u expect us to come and see for God's sake

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Diesel1(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
classless

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
IT IS FINISHED!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by AfonjaBoston: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Ashawo 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by chukiz(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Articul8(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Rubbish.. Is dt a video
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by AfonjaBoston: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Man whey use this totoh do sacrifice really wicked
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by AfonjaBoston: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
This has to be Photoshop. Mehn thawty billion blokos no get class. Her body is just a classic turn off.

See her teeth sef

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Macgreat(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
grin we
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by loadedvibes: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Ugly and a baby mama.. damn

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Sophia ki lo ko si o shuku shaka aya shoemaker
anything to make davido come back but kolewerk
na chioma dibia juju dey reign now make she go back to her baba for ijebu
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
okay
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by olafunny(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
C as she look like bobrisky grin

9 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by bigerboy200: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Davido don chop this one clean mouth....funny enough she is just a call away from further choppings by the omo baba olowo..She must get a life for herself.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by kingem(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Certified olosho
Her only plan this year is party undecided

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Lmao she just wasted her money on this “push up” bra and thanks to this her ad, I’d never buy that bra and if I was ever considering buying it, I’d change my mind immediately! I’d always known that that bra was a big fail.

And for those of you idiots insulting her tits, remember she’s a mother and a child has suckled those breasts so you don’t expect it to be perky. You should hope and pray your wife’s own would look like that after child birth instead of shaming her.

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by itsik(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Olympus has been conquered.
I repeat,
Olympus is thriving to get to the earth's crust.

3 minutes of silence
To all the soldiers that never made it to war but died even before any serious action. Like this her boobs.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airways Celebrates Wizkid Aboard The Airplane / xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.