Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67125 Views)

Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 / Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
aguizm:
Good evening Mr Kagari, please cheapest flight from Abuja to Narita airport in Japan. 20th august to 3rd september 2018. Return ticket for 1 adult. Thanks

I thought i have attended too you off this medium?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Yobaby: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
kagari:

lagos - leizpig

from 1st to 7th

one adult : 228 000

one child: 189 000

one adult and one child: 417 000

turkish air

lagos to frankfurt

2nd and 3rd sept

one adult: 190 000

one child: 169 000

one adult and one child: 359 000

emirates

forget dresden its quite expensive, seems like not a Nigeria flying hub ; above 400000 for one adult

forget portharcort, lagos is way cheaper

if either leizpig or dresden isnt your final destination/bustop grin i advice you go through frankfurt then take a bus or train ride to your final destination

Thank you so much.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Yobaby:

Thank you so much.

you welcome, feel free to patronize kroomstravel for your tickets just incase
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
aguizm:
Good evening Mr Kagari, please cheapest flight from Abuja to Narita airport in Japan. 20th august to 3rd september 2018. Return ticket for 1 adult. Thanks

708,000 for emirates
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
10 Most Populous Cities for 2018

1. Tokyo, Japan

2. Delhi, India

3. Shanghai, China

4. Mumbai, India

5. São Paulo, Brazil

6. Beijing, China

7. Mexico City, Mexico

8. Osaka, Japan

9. Cairo, Egypt

10. New York-Newark, United States
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Adebuble(f): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
kagari:

Definitely but 1st to mid week november,

Thank you for your response, please what price on an average will the cost be from Lagos to Chicago/Texas ,around 20th Nov to 15th Dec.
1 adult two kids under 6yrs.
Thank you.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Africa Countries And Their Official and national Languages

Algeria: Arabic, French

Angola: Portuguese

Benin: French

Botswana: Setswana, English
Burkina Faso: French

Burundi
: Kirundi, French, Swahili.

Cameroon: English, French

Cape Verde: Portuguese, Kabuverdianu (Crieol)

Central African Republic
: French, Sangho .

Chad: French, Arabic, Sara

Comoros: Arabic, French, Shikomoro (a blend of Swahili and Arabic).

Democratic Republic of the Congo: French, Lingala (a lingua franca trade language).

Congo, Republic: French, Lingala and Monokutuba

Côte d'Ivoire: French.

Djibouti: French, Arabic

Egypt: Arabic, English and French widely understood by educated classes.

Equatorial Guinea: Spanish, French, Igbo.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Eritrea: Arabic, English, Tigré (second major language)

Ethiopia: Amharic, English (major foreign language taught in schools)

Gabon: French.

Gambia: English.

Ghana: English.

Guinea: French (spoken by 15-20%)

Guinea-Bissau: Portuguese, Crioulo (a mixture of Portuguese and African)

Kenya: English, Kiswahili

Lesotho: English, Zulu, Xhosa.

Liberia
: English

Libya: Arabic, Italian, English

Madagascar: French, Malagasy

Malawi: English

Mali: French

Mauritania: Arabic, French
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by vicdo: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
vicdo:
Good morning Mr. Kagari, pls what's the cheapest flight fare for a round trip from Abuja or Lagos to Berlin from 13 to 17th Oct.
thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by riqblaze(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Good day Mr. Kagari. One way ticket to Beijing 25th August, what's the cheapest one can get?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by adespecial: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pls can you forward it to my mail aderonkeadegoke687@gmail.com

kagari:
Hello Goodevening All

If you facing the issue of no travel history from america embassy or any other embassy, you could try visiting kenya and tanzania this holiday/summer period.

A simple case of using one stone to catch multiple chicks and the HEN

With a Kenya e-visa you could get a visa on arrival on Kenya/Tanzania border to visit tanzania, single entry though.

if you want a comprehensive travel plan/guide/budget for this travel you can mention me and i forward to your mail. Completely free

This is a Kenya/Tanzania travel/budget plan i drew up myself, it is only meant to guide you financially and tour wise.

This are for individual as well as for family going for summer holidays with their kids

Do not allow any travel agent put a visa on your passport, that would be the beginning of your travel problem

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread if i together we can make travel easier and who knows, when we start travelling right the international body might start seeing us in good light.

KROOMSTRAVEL

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hello Goodevening All

If you facing the issue of no travel history from america embassy or any other embassy, you could try visiting kenya and tanzania this holiday/summer period.

With a Kenya e-visa you could get a visa on arrival on Kenya/Tanzania border to visit tanzania, single entry though.

if you want a comprehensive travel plan/guide/budget for this travel you can mention me and i forward to your mail. Completely free

This is a Kenya/Tanzania travel/budget plan i drew up myself, it is only meant to guide you financially and tour wise.

This are for individual as well as for family going for summer holidays with their kids

Do not allow any travel agent put a visa on your passport, that would be the beginning of your travel problem

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread if i together we can make travel easier and who knows, when we start travelling right the international body might start seeing us in good light.

KROOMSTRAVEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
adespecial:
Pls can you forward it to my mail aderonkeadegoke687@gmail.com

For how many travellers
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Mummyfe: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
good evening kagari, pls what is the best time to get cheapest priced ticket to JFK within early august to mid September. single person, economy flight.thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mummyfe:
good evening kagari, pls what is the best time to get cheapest priced ticket to JFK within early august to mid September. single person, economy flight.thanks
you either buy now or early september
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by igahdavid(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
kagari:
Hello Goodevening All

KROOMSTRAVEL

Im interested.
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Mummyfe: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
I don't understand pls

quote author=kagari post=69640161]you either buy now or early september[/quote]
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
igahdavid:

Im interested.
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk

For one person or for a family or group

If for a group how many?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Mummyfe post=69644796]I don't understand pls

quote author=kagari post=69640161]you either buy now or early september[/quokte]

If you can buy now
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Mummyfe: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
@kagari, I definitely want to buy now.just looking at dates that will favour my pocket.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by success2k7: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
kagari:
Hello Goodevening All

KROOMSTRAVEL

I'm interested in a single package. Thank you
greatme2k9@yahoo.com
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Mummyfe:
@kagari, I definitely want to buy now.just looking at dates that will favour my pocket.

is one way ticket

if return give me a duration then i would get back to you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
igahdavid:

Im interested.
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk

sent to mail
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
success2k7:

I'm interested in a single package. Thank you
greatme2k9@yahoo.com

sent to mail
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Hello Goodevening All

KROOMSTRAVEL
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by dewale1234(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello Mr Kagari

Please send details for 1 adult and also for 1 adult and a 13 year old ( i want to believe she will also be considered an adult)

email is sina81225@yahoo.com

Thanks

kagari:
Hello Goodevening All

KROOMSTRAVEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
dewale1234:
Hello Mr Kagari

Please send details for 1 adult and also for 1 adult and a 13 year old ( i want to believe she will also be considered an adult)

Thanks

if she is your daughter or under your care, the travel plan covers you two minus the flight ticket
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Fayose4Presdent: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mr Kagari...abeg,Give me details of a one way ticket to Miami Florida..Travel time is Middle of August
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Mr Kagari...abeg,Give me details of a one way ticket to Miami Florida..Travel time is Middle of August

398,000 turkish air

lagos - istanbul

istanbul - miami

cheapest mid august
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
dewale1234:
Hello Mr Kagari

Thanks

sent to your mail
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by lasthero: 6:05am On Jul 27, 2018
kagari:

t

Hello, pls what's the cheapest airfare from Lagos to texarkana Arkansas, departure is August 14th. And how do I book?.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2018
lasthero:

Hello, pls what's the cheapest airfare from Lagos to texarkana Arkansas, departure is August 14th. And how do I book?.

Goodmorning,

Are you travelling one way?

You can book in 3 ways

1) airline online platform

2) airline offline office ( most expensive of the 3 )

3) through me ( cheapest of the 3 )

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.